RolePlaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp)

4 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp) - Page 13 Empty Re: You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp)

Post  JosieWozy Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:37 pm

As they left the car one of the parkers took the car after handing a ticket with a number to Zane. He stuffed the ticket into the pocket of his coat and gave a thank you smile to the valet parker. He simultaneously locked his hand with Lexie's as did with his and smiled at her behavior as he found it cute how she's being as this is her first date and for the most part his since he never really did all this for any girl. Zane walked her into the restaurant. The inside had an open roof that let in the moon's light along with the shine of the stars. The tables were set in a elegant way with two candles lit up on each and it had white silk tablecloths. He stopped with Lexi at the seater's podium and told the man his name as he had made reservations. "Ah yes sir Zane right this way if you may" The seater said with a smile and took two menus from behind the podium and lead them to a table out back which was in a balcony, away from the noise that the other customers were making. The balcony was made out of fine wood with rose pedals and tulips on the ground, giving off a pleasant aroma and it gave the best view of the beache's ocean and the sparkling city along with the full moon. "well here we are as you requested" The seater said as he set down the menus on the table "The waiter will be here shortly" The seater spoke giving them one last grin before going back to his desk. Zane nodded to the seater and then pulled out one of the two chairs for Lexi to take a seat "So do you like it? if not we could have a table inside" He said with a contempt look on his face as he gazed at her
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp) - Page 13 Empty Re: You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp)

Post  Boxghost Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:48 pm

Rayne stroked Joyce's forehead and smiled in relief as she woke up. "Its fine. Your alright now. It was my fault for leaving you alone. What happend?" Most of what he said was mashed up in his worried voice but his question as clear as day as the view of her neck came to mind. He was tempted to read her mind but he closed his eyes against the thought. The last thing she needed was her guardian proping her brain.
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:08 pm

Joyce held a small smile on her face as she felt his warm hand against her pale forehead but at the moment she heard his words her smile was replaced with a worried look "Uh.." She went silent and as he had asked, the whole event that happened before she was brought here came rushing to her mind and she hoped he hadn't read it. She looked at him seeing his face, she noticed that he didn't read her thoughts. She shifted in the bed, trying to come up with something to say as telling him the truth was forbidden for her to say "I can't quite remember" She lied but made her voice sound innocent so he wouldn't suspect that she was lying, she directed her eyes to her now gauzed up arms. She let a few seconds pass before looking at him again "did you bring me here?" She said as she attempted to try and change the subject
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:29 pm

Rayne's face looked worried over Joyce's memory but he understood her situation and didnt fource her. "With Alexander and Hexen's help." He chuckled at the excuse he had to use to be able to get inside Joyces room. "If Josh comes in here. Go along with it ok?" He kissed her forehead, "The docter didnt tell me how long your going to be here so get better ok? Do you need anything?"
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:46 pm

Joyce barely making sense of his quick words as she forced herself to sit up and was only focus on trying to stop him from leaving. She pulled on some of the cord things that were taped on her(XD) and took off her oxygen mask. She reached for him as she saw that he was about to leave. "wait" She said as she managed to take a hold of his hand with her not broken wrist, she looked up at him "why are you leaving?" Her eyes held a sorrowful look as she didn't want him to go, she wanted him to stay with her.
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:56 pm

"I was going to get oyu something to drink." Rayne said to calm her. He didnt want to worry her so he walked back to the side of the bed. "I'll say if you want." Rayne held her hand tightly and kissed her fingers hoping to calm her nerves.
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:14 pm

Joyce's cheeks turned a faint pink color as she felt a bit embarrassed for how she over reacted. "well I wouldn't mind you being here but if you need to go get something then go right ahead" She smiled sheepishly at him as he kissed her fingers but then she immediately pulled her hand away as she felt a flame run through her veins from from the bite mark. She impulsive placed her hand over it and shut her eyes, facing down, she let out a small groan and once the pain had eased she slowly opened her eyes, panting a bit.
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:59 pm

Rayne was about to let go but as he saw Joyce's reaction he whimpered not sure what to do. "This is all my fault. I should have never taken you to see Hexen or yet even showed my face. Staying in the background would have been better." He slightly pushed Joyce over and climbed into the twin sized hospital bed. Laying on his side he propped his head up with his hand but his green eyes were glazed over with tears that were about to fall. "Joyce I let you get hurt. You hsould not have gone through this." He absently traced her banaged arm and growled. "Im going to kill the one who did this to you."
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:13 am

Joyce staid silent as she heard him speak, she scooted a bit to the edge and watched him climb on the bed and lay down next to her. The puppy look in his eyes killed her inside as she gazed into them, she felt the need to tell him the truth but she couldn't because if she did then he'd be dead. Her eyes widen and she shook her head at the last words he spoke "No!" The answer came out in a fidgety and anxious voice with a weary tone. Inclining the no more towards to him going to kill the one that this to her rather than this being his fault, even though it surely wasn't him to blame for her wandering off alone in the woods, but the image of him encountering the one who did this to her and having to face off almost an army of Golem by himself for her sake was plain insane and she wasn't about to step aside and let him go hunt the one who did this to her. "Just let it go, I'm okay and still alive so there's no reason to go chase after the one who did this to me..there's no point it" She let out a breath, trying to regain a calm poise and then gently she placed her good hand on his cheek as he aid beside her. "Also don't blame yourself for this, it's my fault for having pressured you into letting me accompany you to go see Hexen....you deciding to go see her was the right thing to do as its best to take the risk to help than to just stand by and watch everything be destroyed" She smiled softly at him as she kept her green eyes locked with his and her hand on his warm cheek. "I can't tell you how sorry I am for always giving you such a hard time and making you feel hated which is absolutely stupid of me to do as any human would kill to have a guardian like you...it just makes me realize how I honestly don't deserve to have someone like you in my life" She removed her hand from his cheek and turned away from him as she couldn't face the caring look in his eyes anymore. She placed her hands on her lap and looked down at them, letting her golden bangs fall forward to cover her face.
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:40 am

Lexie smiled and walked after him but stopped abruptly when she saw what would be their table. She looked at the petals that seemed to dance across the floor and smiled at the capturing view of the ocean. She walked quietly over to the edge of the balcony and over looked it, closy by Zane. Suddenly she didn't care if these things called Golems were after them. No. It didn't matter, she wasn't alone anymore. Lexie took a step back and looked at Zane directly in the eye. "It's beautiful. It's...perfect." Another few moments passed before she finally took her seat, thanking Zane as well for holding it out for her. She had hoped he didn't mind that she took so long, she didn't want to bore him and she was afraid she was doing just that.
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

https://fproleplayers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:47 pm

Rayne was suprised by Joyce's outburst but he knew she was right. He pushed her hair out of her face and smiled at her. "Dont kick yourself. It was my fault for just not being there." Rayne sighed and rested his head on Joyces pillow. "Its going to be a long day."
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:48 pm

Joyce had in mind to say something after Rayne spoke but she staid silent and stared at the door as she felt someone was about to enter "Knock knock" The doctor said as he tapped on the door and made his way in. He held a friendly smile on his face as he looked at Joyce and Rayne. He shut the door behind him, having the clipboard of Joyce's results in his hand. He overlooked the papers before looking at Joyce and Rayne again "So I'm guessing you're the boyfriend?" The doctor asked as he glanced away from the clipboard and darted his eyes between both of them as they were on the bed "U-uh yes he is" Joyce answered impulsively and placed a hand ontop of Rayne's arm, as her own words echoed in her mind she felt her heart start to pound and so the heart rate that the monitor was projecting went up and the beeping quickened. The doctor rushed to her side, setting the clipboard down on the bed, he placed a hand on her forehead and then looked over at the monitor, unsure of what caused her heart to react in that way but then as he turned back to look at her he grinned as the reason popped in his mind from staring at both of them "You're sure one lucky guy, seems that she's madely in love with you..." The doctor said as he looked at Rayne "...It's nice seeing that there are still couples that hold a deep love like the one you two seem to have" He removed his hand from her forehead and turned off the monitor. He took the clipboard from the bed and looked over the results one more time. Joyce felt her blood rush to her cheeks and she couldn't bare to turn to face Rayne as she was utterly embarrassed, she was thankful that the doctor had turned off the monitor or else he'd think she's having a heart attack. The doctor having finished looking at the results held the clipboard against his side, faking a serious face as he decided to do a joke "well after having checked your results, it appears that you're going to die.." Joyce's expression went blank with shock, she felt her whole body froze as she had heard the doctors words. "I'm going to die?..." She said in a breathless voice looking down. The doctor watched her reaction and not being able to hold a straight face he let out a chuckle. Joyce looked up at doctor bewildered by his reaction as she did not understand how he could find this funny "Yes out of happiness because your results came out good meaning that you could go home" Joyce stared at the doctor with a disbelief look on her face as she couldn't believe that he actually thought his joke is funny, she simply shook her head holding in the urge to hit him as he is a doctor. The doctor rubbed the back of his neck as he didn't receive the feedback he thought he'd get, he slowly stepped back "So a nurse will come in a few to change your gauzes and I assigned you some medicines which the nurse will give the prescriptions for them and after that you'll be set to go" He headed to the door and walked out urging to escape the awkward vibe he created
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:08 pm

Rayne blinked as the docter came in. "I should have heard him." Rayne tilted his head to the side in wonderbut his train of throught was violently ripped off of its tracks as the Docter assumed Rayne was Joyce's boyfriend. He was about to say he was Josh's friend, but Joyce beat him to it. He looked at her with wide eyes but stayed quiet knowing he would have a blast getting her back. A the docter went over her chart and gave the results Rayne felt his heart drop but as the docter laughed Rayne growled. When he left he sighed. "That was not funny. soooooooo madly in love huh. Josh is going to be disappointed hen he finds out." Rayne chuckled as he smiled at the true news and curled closer to Joyce and then he sneezed. "Sorry about that."
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:24 pm

Joyce rolled her eyes and let out a small laugh at his comment. "Oh be quiet you're just jealous" She giggled and poked his stomach, gazing at him with her shimmering green eyes, she hopelessly grinned at his sneeze "Ew puppy germs" She said it in a light voice with a laugh and then heard a knock at the door. She turned and watched the nurse step in "sorry for interrupting but I'm afraid you'll have to step out so I could change your girlfriend's gauzes" The nurse said to Rayne and walked over to Joyce's side, she began to take out new roles of gauze and scissors to start cutting off the gauze
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:32 pm

"Its true. Its not fair that you have that cute surfer dude to yourself." Rayne smiled at her and when the nurse came in he jumped off the bed. "Take care of her." He told the nurse before leaving the room. Hexen and Alexander were outside and he was holding a large glass vase of flowers. "She will be fine." Rayne told them and they both seemed to relax. "No signs of Josh." Hexen winked happily before leaning against the walls of the hallway.
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:10 pm

After an hour or so, the nurse finally finished replacing Joyce's bloody gauzes with clean ones and she was about to leave when suddenly she was punctured on the neck causing her to fall to the ground. Joyce watched as the nurse fell and with wide fearful eyes she turned to the one who attacked her, revealing to be the vampire guardian who was the one to blame for her injuries. She felt a shill run down her spine as she looked at him from the bed, he smiled at her in a creepy way. As she stared at him she took in his appearance, he has short light brown hair which was perfectly spiked and appeared to be soft like a puppy's fur. He had flat muscular cheek bones which were completely flawless like the rest of his muscular body. His skin tone was so pale that it almost appeared to be translucent, his height was well around six feet and the color of his cold eyes was a light maroon that by just staring into them you could easily fall into his control from how hypnotizing they look. Just by the first glance any girl could fall head over heels for him as he had the looks of the ideal dream beau "a-are you crazy? you do understand that my guardian is here don't you?" Joyce said in an alarm voice as she stared at him. He locked the door and walked to her. She grasp onto the sheets wishing that he'll just leave "Tisk tisk" The guardian said in a chilling voice and shook his head in a dissatisfy way "Such manners didn't your parents ever teach you how to greet someone who has taken the liberty to come visit you?... and oh before you start to wonder, the name is Seth...and yes I'm well aware of your precious pup being here along with that demon who seems to be apart of this whole plot of taking down all Golems which you musn't forget that if it doesn't work out then I will have to kill you" He said with a grin, placing his hand on the bed as he approached Joyce, he trailed his hand up her leg and then her arm, to her cheek which he stoke before she slapped his hand away, he chuckled "Don't touch me" She said in a low rage voice which just made Seth more amused. "Ah how you amuse me Joyce is quite entertaining" He placed his arm to his side and staid standing beside her "Leave" Joyce said curling away from him, she wanted to call out for Rayne but she couldn't because she didn't want him to fight and plus Seth had the strange power to kill the senses of the ones who surround him so no one could sense his presence "I just got here Joyce and you already want me to leave? that's not right but well if you want me to leave then I will seeing that I only came to see if you survived or not" He began to walk to the window knowing that in any second she will say something "why do you care if I'm still alive or not? you left me in the woods bleeding to death so it was clear that you wanted me dead" Seth chuckled and turned to her as he leaned against the window "Joyce I wasn't going to let you die, if your mutt and his friends didn't save you then eventually I would have brought you here myself..I can't let you die, it'll be too much of a pain for my human" Joyce looked at him confused not understand why her death would affect his human "Really haven't you figured it out?....look why hasn't Josh come to visit you? why haven't you seen him since he showed up at your house to check on you if he's always wanting to be with you?" Joyce's eyes widened and her heart dropped as it clicked "No...he can't be.." Seth shook his head at her lack of grasping things "I honestly can't understand what he sees in you, it must be your beauty because brains is surely not it" Joyce still held a shock look in her face as she didn't make any importance to his remark, she couldn't believe that Josh had a guardian all this time and that now he's been captured by some demented half golem and half guarding beast that only wishes to cause chaos. Seth remained leaning against the window casually, studying her
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:46 am

Hexen tapped her foot against the tile flooring. "How long does it take clean band-aids." Alexander pinched his demon's side and she wriggled out of his reach. Rayne chuckled but Hexen did have a point. "It has been past normal time. And Joyce hasnt said anything for the whole time, yet he couldnt sake off the fear that coiled in his chest. Hexen looked up and down the hall before removing a small trinket from her hip. In a glow of dark energy the trinket grew into a large scylthe. The blade was made of dark obsediasin stone that shined in the faint sun the peeked through the blinds and the staff was a mix of black and purple but something crawled along the handle from Hexen's. A black shadow curled around the staff before settleing. It still pulsed as if alive. "This is so strange." Hexen said staring at her new weapon. After a second passed she was done she lifted her scylthe and brought it down in a fliud motion. The stone sliced through the wooden door with eased and sent the peices flying inside and crashing against the walls. "Hex what are you doing?" Alexander shouted. "Joyce was feeling far to scared for a nurse to be checking on her." Hexen's dark velet voice was o the edge of a snarl as she held up her scylthe in front of her as she glared at the creature in fornt of her. "He reeks of Golem."
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:15 am

Seth kept a serene expression on his face as he turned and watched a stone slice it's way through the door and slam against the wall. He remained leaning against the wall next to the window in a graceful poise as he stared at the demon who barged in, he held an optimistic look in his eyes. Joyce covered her head with her arms as she ducked from the stone that burst into the room. Her eyes widen at the sight of Hexen coming in "Bravo, I'm impressed" He clapped in a mocking manner "I didn't think any of you would have discovered my presence here and I must say it was a pretty nice entrance you just gave even though it was rather messy" He spoke the words in a blunt tone and pushed himself off the wall, standing straight, he scrutinized the girl and scoffed at her comment of him reeking of Golem "Nice of you to notice" He said in a sarcastic tone with a smirk on his face "Yet either way I could care less for what you say as I only came here to visit our dear Joyce and seeing that I've said everything there had to be said, I best be leaving as I don't time to waste on silly fights with an amateur as yourself" He directed his words toward Hexen before turning to Joyce "I'll be seeing you around my dear" He bowed to her in a courteous manner and then jumped out of the window, landing on his feet with a soft 'thud' sound he began to make his way into the forest. Joyce stayed silent as she watched everything take place, she looked down at the palms of her hands after Seth had left, she didn't know what to say. Suddenly a minute later a nurse appeared with two security guards as they heard a loud 'bang' sound. "what happened?" The nurse queried in an anxious voice as she saw the door knocked down. Her eyes widened at the moment she saw a nurse on the ground, quickly she moved to her, pushing Hexen out of the way, she fell to her knees and examined the knocked out nurse. The two security guards took a step towards Hexen and one of them places a hand on her shoulder, turning her to face him "Miss we'd like for you to leave the hospital now as you have become a disturbance here" The security guard said in a solid voice, staring into her eyes.

Zane grinned as he heard Lexie's words, he could see that each word that slipped out of her mouth was sincere and honest by the way her eyes shimmered as he watched her gaze at the scene before taking a seat. He moved over to his chair and took a seat aswell. His eyes focused on her with an elate spark lit in them as he so far hasn't bored her or made her upset. He picked up the menu the seater had placed on the table for them to look over. He glimpse at all the plates they had unsure of what to get, he looked up from his menu as he noticed from his peripheral that the waiter was approaching them. A minute later he finally arrived at the table with a modest smile on his face, the waiter was tall with fair skin, his mediumish long brown hair was combed back and he wore a vest with a tie, white long sleeve dress shirt and black pants. He held a notepad in one hand the the pencil with the other. "Hello my name is Steve and I shall be your waiter for tonight, what would you like to have?" His voice was courteous as he darted his eyes between both of them. Zane closed his menu and held it out to the waiter "I'll have the Sfogliatina di Salmone with a glass of grape wine" He spoke the plates name in a fluent italian accent and then turned to Lexie as so did the waiter "and you miss?""
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:45 pm

Hexen stared at the blank space where the creature just was. "He called me an amateur." She said in disbelief. Her weapon strunk back to its toy like size and she gripped it tightly in her fist. "When I see him I will kill him." She grummbled. Hexen was so deep in her bad mood that she didnt both to look at the guards who came in but as one grabbed her shoulder and faced her she gripped her fist tighter, but Alexander coughed to her her attention and by the look on his face he told her to behave. Hexen sighed and turned her head back oward the guard. Her sunset eyes glowed as she spoke her next words. "I truely am sorry the door was like this when we came to check on our friend." Alexander stared at his Demon. He felt his body begin to relax and his worry slid from his body, when he looked at Rayne the tense and anger was still present so Hexen's words only seemed to effect human emotion, her second power. Hexen moved her soulder out of the guards reach and walked toward the same window. She winked at Alex and jumped toward the ground as the sidewalk grew closer her wings spread and the action caught her to jerk back into the current. She flapped her wings and they carried her quickly away from the hospital and out of the view of the human eye.

Rayne stood montionless. If he moved he knew that he would phase and in such a small space it could be fatal not only to him but to the other humans. "We need to find those other guadians." He said through gritted teeth.

"You think a pathetic army will stop my conquest?" A female voice asked to an empty space. She punched the thin stone and it cracked under her fource. Even In in her fury she smiled at the humor of the guardians trying to stop her plan. "Your guardian does well to save you." The femal said to the boy entangled in a coffin of glass. His chlothing was torn and covered in blood but his body remained serene as if he were sleeping rather than in the hands of evil. The girl smiled coldly and sat on the coffin running a finger down the smooth surface. "Such a handsome face. I will enjoy killing you. Of course that means I loose Seth....So I may have to keep you alive for a while." She paused and rested her cheek o the cool glass sending a chill down her small slender form. "Want to here my story?" her prisoner was unable to deny or accept the request so she took it as a yes. "I was not created the normal way a guradian is. We are created when our human, oour other halves feelings are at its prime. Most of the time it is when they feel at their weakest or most vunarable. Me, I was born, from a mother and father, I was not suppose to exsit. A demon and vampire hybrid. I was an accident. In truth my own parents wanted to kill me. Guardians call fall in love with one another and even make love. That love is not supose to make a child. I was the first and most likely will be the last. I grew older quickly, a year each week. So my parents thought I would just die form being old, but I decided to remove myself from their hatered. Thats when I found him. He was handsome like you, but alone. I soon figured out he was mine. He thought of me as his own, his world was rebuilt by me. But that paradise was short lived. My abonormal background was like a leech to his life span, and everytime I touched him I stole his life. Then he went mad, he told me I was a monster I thing that needed to be killed and wiped from the face of the planet. He knew he couldnt kill me....He took his own life." The girl sat up and dug her nails into the glass cracking it and sending shards into the boys skin and watching as it bled. "You humans are weak and fickle creatures. I dont care if I have to kill a thousand guardians I will free them from the hold you weak creatures have on them." A snake golem slithered into the light and hissed. The girl froze and glared at the lare Golem. Its screeched as it feel to the ground an convolsed as it thrashed it body. It was in pain and after a few minutes it laid on the ground dead. Hundreds of red eyes blinked as sounds and cries of disagreement roared in the cave. "Let that be a lesson to you all. I will not hesitate to kill you. I am no child. I have no emotion but hate. I will destroy the humans and we wil rule. Go capture the humans and bring them to me." The girl smiled as she watched her army depart. "And bring Seth to me."
[img]You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp) - Page 13 Myrpcw10[/img]
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:02 am

The hospital became out of sight to Seth as he continued sprinting away within the forest swerving around tall trees, he made no effort to look at what he was passing as he was lost in his thoughts. In his mind he grew to detest the vial monster he's become as he was never one to be in favor of killing, especially one's who were purely innocent but he knew he had no other choice, he had to become this murdering beast for Josh's sake so he wouldn't be killed. Ideas of asking other guardians for help had come across his mind but at the second they popped up he shunned them away as he had it forbidden to talk to other guardians unless it was with the consent of the one who has him in the palm of her hand. She had warned him that if she were to find him associating with a guardian then she'd instantly will kill Josh. To him, Josh was a younger brother who he's groan to love and want to guide through life like any older brother would do for their lil bro. Suddenly his train of thought was shattered as he felt like he just crashed against a tree, he blinked back to reality and saw that he didn't crash into any tree but into a Golem which was the wolf one that had captured Joyce and then abandoned her in the woods. He shook his head and took a step back away from the Golem wolf. The Golem stood on its four paws motionless with a grimace expression, it made no care to Seth bumping into it, it just glared at him as it had the intentions to take him to his master as she ordered. Seth once having his mind focus again he looked at the Golem as it stood infront of him, he wasn't sure of what he wanted but seeing that it was no accident running into it, he assumed that it was sent to take him to the one who has Josh. "what could she possibly want?" He grumbled under his breath more to him than to the Golem as Golems don't have the capacity to think for themselves. Seth let out a frustrated sigh and began sprinting to the hide out, the Golem moved at the moment Seth did and followed behind him as it was going to make sure he gets to the master. Moments later Seth arrives and walks up to the one who he loaths with all his being, he kneels down on one knee and faces down at the floor "You called for me?" He said in a controlled voice and then looked up at her but still stayed down on the ground on one knee. From his peripheral he was able to catch a glimpse of Josh, he felt his inside start to boil with rage as he saw how trashed he was, it pained to see Josh in those conditions but he knew that if he were to go against her Josh would be killed along with him

The two body guards and nurse took the unconscious nurse and left to go tend to her. Joyce looked up and saw as Hexen leaped out of the window, she silently hoped that Hex didn't have in mind to go after Seth because she wouldn't stand fighting the Golems that Seth has around. Seconds later she averted her gaze from the window and turned to Reyne. She got up from the bed, still wearing her blood stain skirt and almost completely shredded shirt that hardly covered anything as one could manage to see her bra, she walked to him as she saw the tense look on his face. She didn't have to heart to smile as all hints of happiness escaped from her body of knowing that Josh is in the hands of some mad creature who is forcing his guardian to kill humans in order to keep him alive. The expression on her face was blank as she had mixed feelings, she didn't know what to feel, if she should be angry at Josh for keeping this secret from her or just be depressed, it all made her confused. Her throat felt like it was tied in a knot and her eyes began to sting as water filled them, she walked past Alexander and stood infront of Rayne, not being able to say anything as she was on the verge of breaking out in tears, so she maintained silent and simply wrapped her gauzed arms around him, pulling herself close to him and not leaving any space between them, she buried her face in his chest and tears began to run down her cheeks. She felt useless as she couldn't do anything to go rescue Josh and she didn't want for Rayne or anyone else to have to go confront such crazed creature that has so many Golems under her power
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:43 am

The girl ran a hand through her raven colored hair and placed herself on Josh's glass coffin. "I do not send you out to flirt with pathetic humans. In fact..." She paused as she stared at te vampire kneeling at her feet and soon pillair of glass spring from the ground and trapped the vampire in its grip and sharps impaled him pale flesh. The girl jumped from her seat and walked to the captured vampire. "Why did you return the girl? If I remember I told you to bring the human's to me, or do you wish Josh to die?" She smiled as she traced Seths lips with her thumb before turning to face Josh. Soon the serene features on Josh's face were twisted into pain and agony. "I want those Guardians Seth. I shouldnt have to send mindless drones to do something you should be able to do."

Hexen placed herself in the top branches of a pine tree. She knew better than to look for that vampire, he was too strong for her at least for now. Hexen turned her head from the dark woods and back toward the town. It was around dusk and many couples were out having a good time. A dark fear randown her spine and she glared into the woods. "This is not going to end well." She opened her wings and glided over town but something stopped her midflight. She looked down and spotted a resteraunt. "What is here?" She wondered as she slowly drifted down and settling on the roof. She could feel it stronger now. "Another guardian." She whispered to herself as she waited for someone to come out.

Alexander left the room to help the nurse so Rayne was the only one left in the half destroyed room. He watched Joyce leave her bed and he was going to protest but he said nothing as she wrapped her arms around him. He could feel her pain her heart was hanging by a single thread. A thread that linked her to him. He wrapped his arms around her, shielding her from the world letting her stay closeto his chest. Rayne closed his eyes and breathed in her scared scent. "Lets get you home. Alexander and Hexen know where to find us."
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:22 pm

Seth kept a bleak expression on his face as he heard her words, he didn't want to give off the hint of anxiety. He clenched his jaw at the pain of the sharp glass. He shut his eyes briefly trying to ignore the pain, he opened his eyes again and looked at her. He couldn't stand by and see Josh be hurt so forcefully he managed to get away from the grip of the glass that had sprang up on him unexpectedly. He caused more damage to his body for getting out of the glass's grip but he didn't care, he ignored the pain and in a gentle way he placed a hand on her cold cheek, making her turn to face him and look away from Josh so she could stop hurting him. "Please stop. I returned the girl because it was for the best, she could lead us to more guardians. As they're plotting to go against you, they're attempting to round up all the guardians they could possibly can and once they do so, I'll make sure to bring you their humans" The words he spoke were a lie but he made them sound true with a gentle voice, he moved closer to her, keeping his lips only inches away from hers as in a way tried to charm her and make her trust him. "I would never be foolish enough to go against you. I will obey every word you say." He spoke the words in a soft tone, glancing at her lips and then her eyes. He felt repulsed by her but he held in his disgust

Joyce nodded as she agreed to his words, she pulled black, letting go of him. She made a sniffle sound and wiped her tears, trying to get a hold of herself. She pushed back her hair behind her ears and let out a sorrowful breath. The thought of holding his hand came to her mind but she didn't go through with it as she saw it best to not make contact with him as she didn't want to burden him with her feelings even though most likely he was already feeling them, she just saw it better to keep distance. She folded her arms infront of her chest, staying silent, she walked out of the wrecked room and then down the hall as she made her way to the nurse that was at the counter. She grabbed the prescriptions the doctor had filled out for her and then walked out.

JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:20 pm

The girl for once faultered with her next move. She wanted to just kill Josh to keep Seth's touch from seeping into her skin. She was repulsed, angered and unable to control her feeligs. The absence of her human left her emotions to spiral out of control. "Make sure you do." She said in a flustered voice. Her black hair fell over her face as she slipped from his grasp. "Call me Cecily. Now rid me of your presence." She commanded before turning her back to him and glareing at Josh's cracked coffin, but she did not use her powers on him, it was pointless. She needed to save her powers for the battle to come.

Rayne followed behind Joyce and once they were outside he took off his over shirt leaving him in a Tshirt. He pulled it over Joyce's head and placed his hands in his pockets taking notice that she didnt want to be in close contact. Once they arrived at Joyce's home he opened the door for her and looked at the ktchen. "What me to fix you something?"
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:46 pm

Seth made no effort to retain her as she moved away from him. As he heard her order he bowed to her acting like a kiss up so she won't start developing doubt in him "As you wish Cecily" He managed to say in a modest voice with a forceful calm expression on his face as he felt that he couldn't control his anger any longer, his hands without thought tightened into fist wanting to break Josh free. He quickly hurried off before committing a foolish act, he left the place and once far enough he stopped at a tree and took in a breath as his temper began to sizzle down. "how much more can I take?" Seth said under his breath to himself in a mumbling voice. He leaned against the tree and looked up at the sky, hoping that those guardians take swifter actions and hurry up on gathering up more guardians so they could go fight Cecily because as how things are, he won't be able to stall anymore on not killing a human.

Joyce stopped walking and stared at Rayne as he took off his shirt and put it on her. Her facial expression held a drained and tormented feeling. She kept silent as they made it to her house and walked in, she had no desire to speak as she felt that if she were to open her mouth she won't be able to prevent herself from telling him everything and if she did then Seth will come and fulfill the warning he had given her and not only that but Rayne may be hotheaded enough to go do something which just may risk his life and she's just too selfish to let him go do that as she doesn't want to lose him. Every second that passed she couldn't help but think of Josh and picture what kind of torturing hell he's going through and even though she's not to blame for anything, she can't help but feel at fault. Being wrapped in her thoughts she barely managed to hear Rayne speak, she turned to him and with a sorrowful look in her eyes she shook her head in a no gesture. She then turned away from him as she headed up the stairs in a anguish manner, she made it to her room letting out a sigh, she walked in and went straight to her bed, she laid down on it, curling up into a ball as she hugged one of her pillows, she buried her face in it and let her pain out.
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:52 pm

((Cecily is epic and once Lexie post I will send the Golems after them. XD))

Rayne reached out his hand but Joyce left in too much of a hurry. With a sigh he left her alone and slumped onto the couch. He couldnt sleep so he stayed awake and stared at the ceiling. "I have to rid her of this curse."
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next