RolePlaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp)

4 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp) - Page 14 Empty Re: You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp)

Post  JosieWozy Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:14 pm

((Cool can't wait =D))

Joyce ended up dowsing off and falling asleep for a few hours. The night had fallen when she awoke from her usual nightmare but in this one she was able to make out Rayne and Josh being captured by this demented girl who she couldn't quite distinct in her dream. She sat up in her bed, wiping her face and eyes, she turned to look at her clock and saw that it was two in the morning. She sighed and fearing to have that nightmare again she decided to not go back to sleep. She got up from the bed and walked into the bathroom deciding to take a shower as she hoped it'll ease her stress. Moments later she turned off the water and came out of the shower, she walked out of the bathroom and went to her closet. She slipped on a pair of blue jeans and after having wrapped up her scarred arm with new gauze she slipped on a long sleeve, not wanting to see her wounds. She let out a small yelp as she accidentally hit her casted wrist against her dresser, she felt it throb in pain but after a short minute it eased. She sighed and then walked out of her room after having slipped on some flats, she walked down the stairs in the darkness almost tripping over herself. She held onto the handrail for guidance and once she went stepped down the last step she flicked the light switch turning on the lights, she walked into the kitchen and took an apple as she sat down at the table.
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp) - Page 14 Empty Re: You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp)

Post  Boxghost Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:25 pm

Rayne jumped slightly at the light. Blinking his eyes he found out that he had fallen asleep but he still felt like he was run over by a train. He sat up and watched Joyce but he couldnt say anything to comfort here. He had no idea what was going on. He didnt even have the heart to ask Joyce what was going on, so he sat in silence.
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:33 pm

Joyce stared at the apple she held in her hand as she sat at the table, she became lost in her thoughts but a minute later she heard a tap at the window in the kitchen which made her blink back into reality and jump up from her chair, knocking it to the floor, her heart pounded against her rib cage, feeling as though it was going to burst out of her chest. She nervously looked at the dark window thinking it was Seth or Golem but as she cautiously stepped closer to it she saw that it was a simple branch that had made the tapping noise as the forceful wind blew against it. She let out a relief breath and placed a hand over her heart, trying to calm her tense feeling.
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:48 pm

Rayne watched Joyce with concerned tired eyes. As he watched he could read the fear in her body and the way she jumped at the sound of the window it brough back memories of how he felt when she lost her mother to that mad man. From then on Rayne swore he would protect her. "I should stayed hidden. I am a pathetic mutt." Rayne stood up from the table and walked over to Joyce. He couldnt take it any more. Her pain was his own and he felt as though it was his fault. He fell to his knees and rested his head on Joyce's lap. "I sorry." He whispered as his shoulders tremmbled, "I cant protect you. I just bring you more pain." His tears slid down his face and stained her blue jeans. "Joyce. I am. So. Sorry"
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:09 pm

"Rayne.."Joyce said with a broken heart as she watched him rest his head on her lap and repeatedly apologize which to her was nonsense because there was nothing for him to be sorry for, everything he's done for her has been more than she deserves. She ran a hand through his soft red hair and then wiped his tears. In a gently way she took a hold of his arm, making him stand up as she did to. She felt awful seeing him like this which made her realize that it was probably how he feels seeing her the way she's acting. She took in a breath and for his sake she decided to stop letting all these problems get to her or atleast not make them appear all depressed. She gave him a soft smile and took a hold of his hand "Please don't apologize none of this is your fault, you've protected me better than anyone and I assure that pain isn't something you bring me..Rayne you bring me peace and happiness..I don't like seeing you like this and I'm sorry that you have to be living with my feelings" She moved closer to him and placed a hand on his cheek, trying to calm him and as she stared into his green eyes she couldn't help but become serene so she smiled at him and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek "You're the most best guardian I could have ever asked for"
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:21 pm

Rayne continued to let his tears fall but he stood to his feet and listened to Joyce's words. He was glad to have her, even now he was suppose to be the strong one here she was picking up his heart. Of course she was the only one who could do that for him. When she smiled he returned it, but when she kissed his cheek he felt the world still. "I guess this is how Romeo felt with Juliet." He said with a smile before wiping his eyes. He grinned as his hair fell into his face and he leaned down and placed a light kiss on her lips. "Thank you Joy. You are the best human a guardian could ask for."
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:10 am

Joyce felt a blanket of serenity wrap around her as she stood at a close proximity of Rayne with his lips only a mere inch away from hers. At the moment she felt the simple touch of his lips lightly pressed against hers, the blood running through her veins started to boil as her body was consumed with an intense warmth from her center core. The pounding of her heart brim over her eardrums. She felt her body quiver towards the heat radiating from his body. She took a step back with an awe soft smile, the impact the kiss had on her made her come to realize that she was just lying to herself about assuming that her feelings towards him were just of a best friend when in reality she liked him more than a friend. She gazed down for a moment letting his words fill her mind, she disagreed with what he spoke as she knew that he deserves better than someone like her, who constantly keeps lying to him and in a way toys with him. In a coy way she looked up at him, still managing to have a faint smile on her face to not bring him down again. She gently traced his jaw line "You're such romantic pup" She said it with a grin and then leaned against a counter, having her green eyes cast upon him "So seeing that I'm pretty much healed aside from still having these minor wounds..." She moved her arms making an emphasis of her broken wrist and wounded arm "Are we going to get back on track and start looking for the one who's sending around Golems and taking away the humans of other guardians?"
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:25 pm

Rayne felt his breath cut short not knowing how his rash actions would effect him, and he could help but blush as Joyce's finger traced his jaw. When she asked her question he rose an eyebrow. "By 'we' if you mean me and Hexen then yes. Your going to stay here and rest up."
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:24 am

Joyce crossed her arms and the smile on her face was replaced with a small pout as she didn't want to just stay here doing nothing when Josh is in danger and Seth had warn her that if they don't pick up their pace then he won't hold back anymore on attacking them "No. I don't want to rest, I'm perfectly fine enough to go with you guys and I could even find out where the leader of Golems is hiding. I'll just go look for Seth and ask him." She said in a protesting voice but then at the moment Seth's name slipped out of her mouth she averted her eyes from him, forgetting that she's never told him about Seth.
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:42 am

Rayne sighed knowing Joyce was going to argue but as soon as she mentioned Seth he froze and looked back at her. "Joyce. Who is Seth?" Though he had an already good idea, the creature that had shown up at the hospital and was on Hexen's death toll, the one that reeked of Golem.
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:07 pm

"O-oh I thought I already mentioned him to you..." Her voice held an agitated tone as she didn't want him to become all worried over the fact that she's been talking to Seth who in mostly everyones eyes is on the side of Golems "..he's the one who showed up at the hospital" She mumbled the words in a low voice and then stood up straight from leaning against the counter. She slid her hands in the back pockets of her jeans, gazing down and letting her bangs fall forward to her face, she hoped that this wasn't going to become a big deal
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:29 pm

"I would have remembered a Seth." Rayne said under his breath but he leaned against the kitchen counter with a tight jaw trying to stay calm wishing he could at least bring his mind back to the kiss but his temper was proving that happy thoughts werent going to help. "Why didnt you tell me before Joyce?" Rayne sighed and rubbed his bicep and looked at Joyce waiting for an answer.
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:45 am

Joyce shrugged sheepishly as she knew without even having to look up at him that he was feeling mad at her for not telling him about Seth "I didn't think it was important nor that it would have mattered to you.." She said in a shameful voice gazing down as she felt horrible inside for having to keep things away from him even though it was for the best as if she did tell him everything then Seth would come and kill him, which is something she's not going to let happen.
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:10 pm

Rayne pushed off the counter and walked across the room to Joyce. Wrapped his arms around her waist he placed his cheek on her head. "Of course its important to me Joyce. A vampire coming and going to see you whenever he pleases and I cant sense him. That scares the living hell out of me." He sighed and put his forehead to hers. "If your going after this Seth then you better open your mind to me I dont care if your against it. Im not letting you go until you agree."
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:30 pm

Joyce felt her inside start to melt again and fill her up with a blissful warmth as if the sun had arose on a cold winter day. She closed her eyes briefly as she was drawn towards his intoxicating scent. She placed her hand on his arm and opened her eyes, gazing into his eyes that made it difficult to lie. At his last words she pulled back but was still in his grasp as she was blocked from escaping him. She shook her head and looked down, placing her forehead against his chest as what he's telling her to do is something she can't do "Rayne, please stop, I can't do what you ask. I'm sorry but I can't tell you anything" She took in a sulky breath and clutched his shirt with her hand. "I need you to trust me on this, I don't want you to get hurt, I lov-" She paused feeling her throat blocked, she blinked back tears that began to fill her eyes "-you mean too much to me...so please just let me go, we have to know where that vial leader of Golems is hiding. He won't do anything to me as long as I go alone" She gazed up into his eyes and moved her hand to his cheek

((Hm Lexi still hasn't come on XD))
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:51 pm

((she sure hasnt hmmmm))

Rayne listened to her words and he was about to protest of as he looked into Joyces pain filled eyes his temper settled and he stroked her hair. His movements stopped as she started to say something but when she stopped he could only smiled, despite the situations. Leaning his cheek into her hand he reached up to grasped her fingers and intertwined them. "I trust you. Just be careful, cause my world would shatter if you got hurt. Not because Im your guardian, but because I love you Joyce." He looked at her with emerald colored eyes that swayed with his worry, love and care for this girl he had watched over his life and even if she pushed him away he would follow her. He placed the hand he held behind his neck and pulled Joyce closer to him to bring her back to his chest and closing the gap between them. He lifted her chin and pressed his lips against her once again. The warmth of the sun filled his entire core as Joyce's lips remained against his. It felt right to be with her. The worry of the world slipped away and all that he felt was Joyce, all that ever mattered was Joyce. He could feel his heart thunder against his chest only proving what effect Joyce had on him. He didnt want this to end, he didnt want reality. He wanted this kiss with the young woman he loved.
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:13 pm

Joyce felt the world around her freeze at the moment she heard Rayne's words which kept replaying inside of her head like a scratched cd. She was in disbelief of how he just told her he loves her. She clasped her hands behind his neck, gazing into his eyes as he lifted her chin. Her eyes closed at the seconds she felt the serene touch of his soft lips against hers. She pulled herself closer to him as she yearned for his cool breath that was addicting to her. After a while passed she pulled back reluctantly to catch her breath, she panted softly as she felt light headed. Her heart pounded wildly at a fast rate and her blood rushed to her cheeks turning them into a light red color. The kiss made her feel like she was floating on air, disconnected from the world and all worriment that burden them. She looked up deep into his eyes with a soft mesmerized smile. She unclasped her hands from behind his neck and gently grazed a finger over his lips and then traced his perfect jaw line. "You make it so hard to separate from you" She spoke the words in a soft voice as she kept her lips only a few inches away from his. She placed her hand on his chest and kissed him one more time before pulling away again. She wrapped her arms around his body and hugged him for a few moments before releasing him completely. She had a hurt look on her face from having to leave Rayne to go find Seth but she has to as she can't forget about Josh. "I promise I won't take long nor come back with more injuries" She said it with a soft smile, intertwining her fingers with his for a few seconds as she headed to the door. She let go of his hand and took a hoodie from the coat hanger by the door, she sipped it on and zipped it up. She turned to him as she opened the door "You better not throw any wild guardian parties or you'll be so in for it when I get back" She said it with a joking voice and then made an innocent and sincere smile "I love you Rayne" The words came out in a meaningful and heartfelt voice as she stepped out, turning away from him, she finally closed the door behind her and headed for the woods in search of Seth, leaving behind the warm secure feeling that gives her strength and makes her feel serene.
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:27 pm

With the absence of Joyce's lips his eyes slowly opened to show his longing for another kiss but he was content on just having Joyce in his arms. As her words he smiled. "Then dont. Stay." He said in a slight whimper but he knew he wasnt going to be able to stop Joyce's choice but as she kissed him again he couldnt help but grin and trace small circles on her hip but as she pulled away he noticed her hurt and he tilted his head to the side. "You better not." He warned her as she slipped through his fingers and the pain of her leaving him to face most likely more danger killed him. "No promises." He whispered to her. When she told him those three words he watched he go and clung to her scent that lingered not only in her home but on his chlothing. He was about to sit down but their was a knock on the door. He stood up to answer it and at the door was Hexen with a huge fox like grin on her face. "I watched from the window and heard everything. If we are going to fight Golems we are going to need to stock up on weapons." Hexen pulled out a box and Rayne opened it to see silver bullets. Silver had a fatal effect on Golems and since Demons were the clostest thing to a golem they had the same effect on Hexen. "Thanks." He muttered but Hexen only rolled her eyes as she also gave him a pack of matches and a lighter. "They will reform if you dont burn them. Since I cant spark a flame on my own I got the same kit. Dont pull stupid stunts ok." She zipped up her jacket and shivered lightly. "I found another human and guardian. I'll take em to Alex when they are done with their date." Another grin formed on her pink lips and her latte-cheeks grew lighter in color. She pulled out another box and placed it on the table her Demon nature glowing under her skin. "You kids play safe now." Rayne growled but Hexen left out the door before she could get bit. Rayne looked at the box and frowned at the Trojan logo. "I will kill her." He said aloud before shoving the box into a cuboard. He then sat on the couch and waited for Joyce to come home. To him.
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:39 am

Joyce walked into the woods, looking around as she didn't know where Seth could be. Hours passed when she reached the heart of the forest where she had been attacked by the Golem beast that took her to Seth for the first time. She grunted feeling useless as she just couldn't find him, she leaned back against a tree and looked up. She closed her eyes for a brief moment to try and maintain patience, she let out a breath. Her mind became clouded with the kiss she had with Rayne, she could feel the warmth that he gave her wrap around her body which made her blissful but also wish that he was here with her, she kept her eyes closed for a few more minutes. Seth out of no where appeared infront of her with a smile on his face as he had been watching her from a far knowing that she was looking for him but he kept away as he was amused seeing her frustrated as she couldn't find him, he stood in front of her, studying her as she kept her eyes closed, he began to read her mind as he was intrigued over what she was thinking about. He shook his head at her silly thoughts, holding in a laugh, he kept silent wondering how long it'll take her to notice him standing in front of her. Joyce opened her eyes as she decided to just call it quits and go back to Rayne, she looked back down and felt her heart jump as her eyes widened and she flinched from being startled by Seth as she didn't feel or hear him approach her. She placed a hand on top of her heart and took in deep breaths to calm herself. Once eased she glared at him as she hated to be sneaked up on "It wouldn't have killed you to have said something instead of staying quiet" She spoke in a breathless voice. Seth rolled his eyes and chuckled with a smirk. "But it would have killed my enjoyment of watching you struggle to find me which I may say is quite flattering" He made a cocky grin and took a step closer to her, only leaving an inch of empty space between them "Also I wouldn't have startled you if you weren't so wrapped up with your dear guardian mutt. Honestly how could you fall in love with such a thing?" Joyce scoffed at his words and rolled her eyes, not caring for what he says but at his last words she glared at him in a loathing way, not liking at all how he referred to Rayne "That's none of your concern and Rayne isn't a thing." Her words were stern as she stood up straight from leaning against the tree. "well then my maiden, to what I owe this lovely visit?" He kept a smile on his face as her words didn't effect him in any way. Joyce kept her eyes on him and she pushed her hair behind her ears. "I need you to tell me where the Golem leader is hiding so Rayne and Hex could start plotting a way to get to her" Seth's smile faded as it was replaced with a bleak expression. He looked around as he wanted to make sure he wasn't being followed by a Golem of Cecily as she was already suspecting somethings up, if she were to see him with Joyce she'd think the worst and without hesitating kill Josh. He took a hold of Joyce's arm as he took another step closer to her, filled up the space that was between them. "You haven't told them that I'm a guardian right?" He asked her in a ow voice, searching her face as he waited for her answer. Joyce looked into his eyes as he stood so close to her, she wanted to have space between him and her but she couldn't step back as she was trapped against the tree. She shook her head to his query. "No. I haven't" She kept her eyes on him, moving her arm away from him so he would release it but she could see that he just wouldn't. The feeling of his touch made her unease inside. "Good, they can't know what I am or else the leader of the Golems would find out that I have been going behind her back and talking to you instead of taking you to her like how I'm suppose to. I'll show you where she's hiding but your mutt and his demon friend have to hurry. She's starting to suspect somethings up and I can't stall for much longer, if she calls me again I'll have to hunt for a guardian's human and take them to her for Josh's sake. He's dying at her side and I need to get him out of there so if your mutt doesn't hurry, I'll forget about this and take you and your friend to the leader so she'll stop tormenting Josh." Seth spoke the words in an anxious voice and released her arm as he took a step back from her. Joyce nodded silently with a sorrowful look in her eyes "Okay" She said it in a low voice, looking down for a seconds before looking back up at him. Seth watched her, hoping that they won't run into any Golems on the way "Alright, here get on my back, it'll be much quicker this way" He said as reached for her hand and pulled her to him. In a gentle and swift manner he wrapped her arm around his neck as he pulled her onto to his back. Joyce wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck, holding on tight to him, she felt awkward holding onto him like this. Seth began to spring his way through the forest at average speed that would let Joyce's eyes take notice of the trail he's following. He hid within the bushes as he arrived to the place where Cecily is hidden. "Cecily, the leader of Golems is in there" He pointed to the entrance as he spoked in a low voice so he wouldn't be heard by anyone aside from her. Joyce nodded after having memorized the way to get here. "Is Josh also in there?" She asked Seth as she looked at him from the side, noticing his perfect jawline and muscular cheek bones that made him appealing. Seth let out a sigh and nodded in a yes "Yea he is." Joyce wrapped her arms a bit tighter around his neck as if given him a hug to comfort him, even though he has done vial things, he's just done them to save Josh but not because he's evil. "will you stand by Cecily's side when the other guardians come attack her?" He glanced back at her which caught her off guard and their lips almost touched as he turned. She pulled back a bit, barely feeling a simple graze of his lips against hers. Seth smiled weakly and turned back to look at the entrance to where it leads to Cecily. "Yes just to give her the sense that I'm on her side still but at the moment she least expects it, I'll strike and kill her for what she's done to Josh" Joyce kept silent as she was able to pick up the loath he feels towards her and how he worries about Josh. As they stood behind a tree that hid them, he kept his guard up for any Golems as he knew that if one saw him with Joyce then it'll attack him in attempts of taking Joyce. "I'll take you back to your place now before we run into a Golem" He said as he turned away and started to sprint back, in the direction of town. The sun began to set and by the time he reached the town the moon had arose already. He arrived to her house, stopping at her door. Joyce slid off his back, feeling lightheaded from the adrenalin rush she felt as he ran at such lightning speed, she lost her balance and was about to fall to the ground but Seth reacted impulsively and caught her in his arms just in time. "Such fragile human you are" Joyce blinked feeling her heart race as she expected to crash down on the ground. She rolled her eyes at his comment yet her cheeks turned a light pink as his face was a mere inch away from hers. Seth smirked as he could see the blush in her cheeks form from being so close to her as he held her in his arms while they stood infront the door of her house
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:51 pm

Rayne sighed as he grew board, but Joyce's scent grew stonger and he jumped off the couch to run to the door. When he opened it his heart nearly broke. He had just told her how he felt a few hours ago and now she was already in the arms of another man. One that wished her arm, his temper grew and he could feel himself start to shift. He growled and then in one fluid movement he jumped across the lawn and his wolf form exploded from his human skin and he took the other man in his jaws and dragged him from Joyce clamping down on the bone that was locked in his jaws.
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:26 pm

Seth released Joyce at the immense pain he felt as he was being dragged away. He held in his scream of pain and turned to glare at the wolf that was about to shatter the bones inside of him. "Let me go you filthy mutt" He hissed and swiftly clawed the side of Rayne's face, nearly scratching his eye. He then kicked him on the chest and escaped the grasp he had on him. He stood on his feet, panting from the pain he felt travel to his body "what the hell is your problem I didn't do anything to her" Joyce's eyes widened and she fell to the ground, sitting as she was in shock at seeing Rayne's impulsive reaction. She had no idea what got into him. She watched him have Seth in his mouth and at the moment she saw Seth scratch Rayne on the face and kick him forcefully on the chest she got up and ran to Rayne to try to calm him as she knew that if Seth wanted to he would call forth his Golems which would just create chaos and hurt Rayne badly "Rayne please stop this, he didn't do anything except catch me before I hit the ground from feeling light headed" Her voice tone was anxious and breathless. She stood between him and Seth, hoping he'll come to his senses. Seth straightened up and wiped off the blood that was on the corner of his lip. "If you know what's best for you, you'd do as she says and stop this jealous behavior if you don't want to end up dead" He glared in a loathing way at Rayne
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:03 pm

Ranye's gripped loosend as Seth clawed at him and then he backed away as the pain in his chest hindered him from ripping him in half. As Joyce got in the way his ears flattend against his skull and he backed up. At Seth spoke he snarled. This had nothing to do with him. How dare he judge his actions, he had just told Joyce he loved her and she was in his arms. He felt he had every right to jump to conclusions but Joyce's paniced expression settled his temper. He still growled but he sat on his hind legs glaring right back at Seth from his comment, his body was still tightly coilled and he knew if Seth said something he would spring again.

Cecily tapped the glass but nothing appeared on its surface. "Seth what are you up to?" She turned and looked at Josh in his glass coffin and again placed her hands on the surface. "What is it about you that makes him fight? Why are humans in command of the most powerful beings on this planet?" She sighed and looked toward the entrance of her hide out. "Soon my time of rein will come."
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:15 am

Seth watched as the mutt eased up a bit at Joyce's words and sat down. He scoffed and shook his head, displaying a smile on his face as he looked at Rayne's galare. "You're such a coward guardian, with just a few simple words you get scared" He smirked and let out a chuckle under his breath, having in mind to provoke him again so he could call forth his Golems and have them kill this annoying guardian that was just a bother to him. Also he wanted him dead because he wanted Joyce to suffer and have her heartbroken as she deserved it because she always broke Josh's heart by rejecting him and never giving him a chance, he wanted her to go through the same pain Josh felt.

Joyce let out a breath and took a step closer to Rayne. She watched him sit down and she could see that he was still filled with anger. She gently placed a hand on his furry cheek, seeing the scratch Seth gave him. She heard Seth's words and quickly turned to him with a raged look in her eyes. "Shut it Seth and just leave, you don't belong here" Joyce looked at him as she spoke in a stern voice. Seth grinned at her "That really hurts Joyce but fine I'll leave just because you say so and because I know that it won't be long before you start looking for me again." He swiftly moved, appearing as though he vanished but then a second later he stood infront of Joyce. He lightly stroked her cheek "I'll be waiting for your visit my lovely maiden" He grazed his lips against her cheek, glancing at Rayne from the corner of his eye with a sly smile and then he ran off, disappearing within the woods. Joyce felt her heart freeze and her feet become glued to the spot she stood as Seth was so close to her, she wanted to slap him but his words clouded her mind and prevented her from thinking straight. As soon as he left she turned to Rayne with a sorrowful look in her eyes, she felt lousy inside and remorse for ever going to see Seth. "Rayne....I'm sorry" She whispered out the words as she felt her throat blocked by a knot, she looked down as she stood infront of him
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:48 am

Rayne felt his body move at Seth's words. If he thought fear was what made him settle he was dangerously mistaken and he was ready to prove it. One howl into the night and Hexen would soon be on her way and with a score to settle she would fource that grin off his face. Instead Rayne just snarled keeping himself calm while Joyce stood in his pouncing range. He numming pain on the side of his face was starting to spead and his eye threatend to close but he fourced it open. At Joyce's words a slight wolf chuckle rummbled in his chest but his joy was short lived and he snapped at Seth only to catch his scent in his jaws instead of the actual man. Shifted his front paws Rayne pawed at his injury but al he managed to do was get grass and dirt in the wounds. He looked at Joyce when she spoke. What was she apologizing for? Him getting hurt, or her realizing she had feelings for another and truely did not love him. Not wanting to believe the latter he stood on all fours and pushed Joyce toward the house with his muzzle. "You should get inside. Hexen is coming over later on in the night. She found another guardian and Alex is going to catch them up. Weither or not they ever show up we need to be prepared." Aside from that Rayne needed to gather up another pair of chlothes considering his actions hindered him of his last pair.

Cecily's eyes were fource open as she heard her prisoner moan behind the glass. He wasnt waking up that the deminted guardian knew. Those within her glass coffin could not wake from the spell it cast without her will. "What is it pet?" She asked as if truely caring for his well being. "My general will be upset if you are harmed." But from his restlessness is seemed Seth was the one that got hurt. "Ready in army for noon. I say we pay our little trouble makers a visit." A roar of excite rummbled through the hidden cave and she smiled as she closed her eyes agains the vibrations their snarls made against her glass cavern. "The calls of war."
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:02 pm

Joyce turned as he had pushed her all the way to the door. Her eyes widened and a worried expression ran across her face as she heard his words. She couldn't help but fear for his safety, she didn't want him to go nor for this fight to happen but she knew that there was nothing that she could do to stop it. She placed a hand on his cheek, hovering her finger over his wound, she gazed into his green eyes that made her feel safe. "You can't go, what about your wound? it looks pretty bad, you should at least let me clean it for your seeing that it could get infected with the dirt you smudged on it" She gave him a faint heartfelt smile and as she looked at him in his wolf form, it clicked in her mind that he doesn't have any spare clothes to wear as the only clothes he had got ripped apart as he phased into his wolf form. "Hold on" She told him as she hurried inside and ran up to her room, she went to her drawers and rampaged them as she was searching for the guy clothes she had bought recently. After a few minutes she found them and hurried back down stairs. She held out a white t-shirt with a jacket and a pair of black jeans for him to take. "Um here, I bought these for you a while back after I saw how your clothes tend to get shredded every time you phase, I thought it be handy to have some extra clothes for you" She spoke the words with a soft kind smile

Seth came to a stop after sprinting into the heart of the forest and making his way to Cecily's hide out. He wiped his face and ran his fingers through his hair as he tried to straighten himself up and appear his usual calm self. He let out a breath and the expression on his face was neutral as he walked into the hide out. His eyes locked on the crystal coffin that had Josh inside, feeling a pain inside seeing him like that and rage travel through his veins, he managed to keep his temper cool as he directed his attention to Cecily as he walked in. He went over to her "planing on going out?" He queried her as he noticed that there were more Golems that usual.
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next