RolePlaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster High ~Literate RP~ *Based off book series*

Go down

Monster High ~Literate RP~ *Based off book series* Empty Monster High ~Literate RP~ *Based off book series*

Post  Boxghost Wed May 18, 2011 5:52 pm

((This is an rp based off the Lisi Harrison books. I simply used the setting and idea and developed it into a rp.

Monster High

Also known as Merston High Boarding school in a quite little town of Oregon. The Reason for it being called Monster high by some of the locals is because well children of monsters attend the school. Humans or normies as they are more commonly known as are unaware of the monsters that are enrolled into this school and it is preferred to keep it that way. Each monster student is to sign a contract as well as the school rules. This boarding school is to teach monsters or the politically correct term RADs how to live among humans without being noticed.

Merston High was established in the early 1800s. It was first built to be a mansionfor a wealthy banker and his wife but as the years past it was donated to become a school. It has all the nessary classrooms for not only english but science and math as well. A large cafeteria for lunch that is made by well educated chefs and a ballroom for dances so renting a space is not a hassle. Large feilds for both soccer football and track stars and on the east wing we have or swimming pool for both fun and competitions and on the west we have our school garden kept clear by the gardeners on campus. Hope you enjoy your years spent here.

School
http://myboardingschool.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/subiaco.jpg

Cafeteria
http://www.trias-forum.de/images/content/big/cafeteria_gross.jpg

Library
http://biblioteq.sourceforge.net/library.jpg

Competive Swimming pool and Regular swimming pool
http://gpattersonbuilders.com/images/pool16-large.jpg

http://www.arthurspools.com/images/pic1.JPG

Ballroom
http://www.thalianhall.com/images/large/reception01_L.jpg

Theater
http://robertdavisinc.com/ccs1.jpg

RAD Community

RADs or Regular Attribute Dodgers have lived among normies for years just well under radar. The RAD community puts focus on the RADs in town and have special shops and workers that provide iteams for RADs. For example at the drug store they sell iorn pills in larger concentrates for vampires who do not find blood comsumption appealing. At the spas we have a seperate wing for those with wings if they need a good clipping and so on and so forth. Every month a meeting is held for the RADs. The gathering place is under a large carousal in the middle of the large park in town. Festivals are held there so the RAD meetings are schulded on other nights so no normies get curious

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/ef/Disneyland_carousel-x768.jpg

The leader of the RAD commuity is also the principal of Merston High and as you can guess she is also a RAD. She is a Siren.

Monster High ~Literate RP~ *Based off book series* Teache11

Classes

Core Classes
(These classes are required to graduate)

ENGLISH

Freshman
English 9
English 9 honors

Sophmore
English 10
College Prepartory Composition (honors level)
Analysis of Literature (honors)
AP European History/Literature (counts as an english and social studies class)

Jounior
Modern American Literature
Early American Literature
Honors Modern Americal Literature
Honors Early American Literature

Senior
Early British Literature
Modern British Literature
AP Literature and Composition

MATHEMATICS
(based on skill rather than grade)

Algrebra I
Geometry
Geometry with Trigonometry (honors level geometry)
Algebra II
Algebra II honors
Algebra for finance (10-12 grade)
Algebra for Technical Careers (11-12 grade)

SCIENCE
(again based on skill and willingness to take the class)

Earth and Space Science
Physical Science
Chemistry
Physics
Principles of Engineering
Life science
Biology
AP Biology

SOCIAL STUDIES

World History 1
World History 2
World History 1 Honors
World History 2 Honors
United States History 1
Unisted States History 2
AP United States History
Goverment
Economics
Psychology

Electives

French I,II,III,IV,
German I,II,III,IV
Spanish I,II,III,IV
Latin I,II,III,IV
Choir
Art
Orchestra
Band
Jewelry Design
Web Design
Creative Writing
PE

Extra Curricular and Clubs

Football
Quaterback:
Linebacker:
Wide Reciever:
Teammates:

Track and Field
Caption:

Members:

Soccer Team
Caption:

Players:

Swim Team
Caption:

members:

Drama Club
Director: Luka Vale

Thespians:

Yearbook Club
Editor:

Members: Luka Vale
Clawdeen Wolfe

Cheerleaders
Caption: Annabelle Reeding

Squad Members:

Dance Commitee
Leader: Clawdeen Wolfe

Members:
Basketball Team
Caption:
Players:

Merston Rules

1. Curfew is 10 PM except for seniors are able to stay out until midnight.
2. Any males caught in a females rule after curfew will result in a suspension and vice versa.
3. Students are allowed to leave campus at anytime but if classes are skipped be prepared to make them up.
4. Any plans for dances should be submitted to the front office for consideration.
5. Fighting is never tolerated and will result in expulsion.

Season
[]Spring
[x]Summer
[]Fall
[]Winter

Events/Bulletin Board

Where all the news is posted for the school to know. So keep your secrets safe because telling the wrong person could end up very badly.

Symbols
*=Rumor
!!!=Fact

!!!School is out and summer vaction is on. New kids get to know the town for the next year and students be sure to get your summer reading down before diving into a worry free vaction. Have a nice break.!!!

Skelly
Name:(Full name)
Grade:
Species:(I will allow anything. Just no Demi-gods or what ever)
+(Only if you are a human. Delete the parenthesis and anything in it) Do you know about the RADs?
Power:(if normie none. RADs normally have their species power and maybe a little extra)
Relationships
+Crush:
+Bf/Gf:(can you have more than one? Can you keep the secret? >:3)
+Family:
+Friends:
Pets
+Name:
+Gender:
+Species:
+Looks:
Classes
(Four core classes for freshman, three for sophmores, two for jounier and seniors)
+
+
+
+
+
+
Clubs/Teams
(max of three)
+
+
+
Personality:
History:
Appearance:
Quirks/other:(Quirks are those little things you have to fix in order to fit in. My character Clawdeen is a werewolf. She has a human form but she has to wear a hat to hide her dog ears. So vampires for example cant smile big cause then people would see there fangs and etc)

My Rules
1. Basic Literate RP rules apply. Complete, realistic sentences and etc.
2. Spelling I will always slide because my spelling is terrible
3. No describing 'it' or births. I don’t want to read that but making out is fine because, hey. there teens here.
4. Keep cursing to a little to none if you will.
5. No outside drama.
6. No god-moding please. No RAD is better than all the others and more likely if you pick on an older RAD they have more control over their powers than younger ones. Best not to mess with them.
7. Normies cannot know about RADs outside of scary movies or comic books. A RAD in town has to tell them about the hidden community. So Normies. Will you befriend a RAD student before you graduate. Who knows you may be dating one before the summer is out.
8. This Rp is not based soul on school. It's just a background setting to help push the characters together. You are allowed to play your own teachers and parents without making a charrie for them.

My People

Name: Chance Henry Reeding
Grade:12th
Species: human
+What is a RAD?
Power:none
Relationships
+Crush: none
+Bf/Gf:none
+Family: Annabelle is my younger sister.
+Friends: Luka.
Pets
+Name:Malcom
+Gender: male
+Species: Golden Retriever
+Looks:
Monster High ~Literate RP~ *Based off book series* Tired%20dog-375335
Classes
(Four core classes for freshman, three for sophomores, two for junior and seniors)
+Modern British Literature
+AP United States History
+Band
+ Free period
+ Study Hall
+ Free Period
Clubs/Teams
(max of three)
+ none
Personality: Chance is what people call a bad boy. He hates how his parents expect him to be their perfect first born, but he hates being suffocated under the pressure his parents force him under. Chance is the type of person to pick hard work over a silver spoon any day. He is kind, loyal just a bit harsh with people who try to tell him how to act.
Appearance:
Monster High ~Literate RP~ *Based off book series* 27447711
Quirks/other: Chance’s father owns oil rigs and his mother is a famous actress. They are rather wealthy but Chance works at an auto shop for his motorcycle and money.

Name: Lutani Michal Vale (but he prefers Luka)
Grade: 12th
Species: Incubus which is the male version of a succubus. He needs life essence to survive. For him to obtain it is must be taken through physical touch. Holding hands will last him days. A kiss with last him weeks. Making love will last him months but he has not gone that far with any girl because taking too much life essence would kill the girl.
Power: His presence attracts those of the opposite sex without his control. He has a rather odd ability to make no matter what he says sound convincing.
Relationships
+Bf/Gf: none
+Family: none
+Friends: Chance, Clawdeen
Classes
(Four core classes for freshman, three for sophomores, two for junior and seniors)
+ Algebra for Technical Careers
+ Chemistry
+ Psychology
+ Art
+ French IV
+ Study Hall
Clubs/Teams
(max of three)
+ Drama Director
+Year Book committee
Personality: Lutani is a very distant type person. If he can avoid human contact he will. He hates having to depend on other people in order to keep himself alive and it frustrates him. He is a man of quiet and subtle action. If you make him laugh or catch his attention his species despite what they feed on are devoted friends and protective lovers. Trustworthy but it is not easy to gain an Incubus’ trust.
Appearance:
Monster High ~Literate RP~ *Based off book series* Hotdem10
Quirks/other: Being an Incubus Lutani has to hide his true form under a human skin but he puts in blue contacts to hide his eyes.
Monster High ~Literate RP~ *Based off book series* Kgk_bm11

Name: Annabelle Marie Reeding
Grade: 10th
Species: Human
+I know nothing about RADs
Relationships
+Crush: Too many for me to count
+Bf/Gf: I haven’t found the right one yet
+Family: Chance is my idiot brother
+Friends: Mainly my cheer squad.
Classes
(Four core classes for freshman, three for sophmores, two for jounier and seniors)
+Biology
+Geometry
+World History
+ Choir
+ Spanish I
+ PE
Clubs/Teams
(max of three)
+ Caption of the Varsity Cheer squad
+Wants to join the Dance Committee but Clawdeen is her natural enemy.

Personality: Though pretty faced, Annabelle is nothing more than a spoiled brat who expects everyone to worship the ground she walks on. She is one of the most popular girls in school and cares little of what people think of her. While people talk behind her back her only focus is only on the friends who speak to her weather they are true friends or not. Annabelle is not one to be trusted, if you make her mad she will use all of her resources to ruin your life.
Appearance:
Monster High ~Literate RP~ *Based off book series* Noel10
Quirks/other: None I'm perfect

Name: Clawdeen Wolfe
Grade: 10th
Species: Werewolf
Power: Aside from the normal werewolf stuff nope.
Relationships
+Bf/Gf: none
+Family: I have some older brothers but they have long graduated
+Friends: Lutani.
Classes
+Creative Writing
+Economics
+Chemistry
+ Jewelry Design
+ Art
+ Study Hall
Clubs/Teams
(max of three)
+ Dance Committee
+Year Book Club
Personality: Clawdeen is a very rash type of puppy. She is like a runaway train and the only tracks go straight. Once she has an idea there is no way to stop her. She likes to be complimented when she has done a good job but when she feels she has failed she goes into a deep depression which is just her being dramatic. She loves making people happy though. A friend like no other.
Appearance:
Monster High ~Literate RP~ *Based off book series* Clawde10
Quirks/other: Clawdeen is a werewolf. She has a human form but she has to wear a hat to hide her dog ears. She also has to practice taking smaller bites.
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down