RolePlaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You didn't beleive it and now you pay the price. Haunted .\_/. Dont fall asleep. {Literate}

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

You didn't beleive it and now you pay the price. Haunted .\_/. Dont fall asleep. {Literate} Empty You didn't beleive it and now you pay the price. Haunted ._/. Dont fall asleep. {Literate}

Post  4ever-simmy Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:06 pm

Owner- 4ever-Simmy
Owner2- Neon-Admin

Story

You have watched scary movies since you were five. You were never really affected, until one night you were at a sleepover with at least 100 girls in a rented mansion watching a scary movie. It was pretty scarring and you refused to sleep that night. Soon you forgot about the haunting movie and you and these other girls and guys moved into a mansion together. The same mansion where the scary movie was filmed, the scene of the ghosts. But you don't know that yet.
Credit to Neon-Admin

There are good ghosta and there are bad ones... demons.

Rules

1. You must make a boy and a girl, and a ghost! We want ghosts!! Wink
2. No detailed.... >.< you know what. Kissin' is okay, but no one wants the details!!!
3. No bad language, DO NOT DROP THE F-BOMB! Crap, hell, damn, etc. that is fine.
4. No being your own crush/girlfriend *Unless you can't find a single or someone who wants to date your charry, ASK ME OR OTHER OWNER!
5. Normal rules apply, you know.
6. NO anime!
Put chicken at the top of your form so I know you read the rules
Credits to 4ever-simmy

Form(s)

Humans-

Name- (First,Middle,Last)
Age- (15 to 29)
Gender-
Sexuality-
Crush-
BF/GF-
Kids-
Personality-
Greatest fear?-
Other-
Looks-

Ghosts

Name-
Age of death- (13 to 20)
Gender-
Sexuality-
Crush- (Can be ghost or human)
BF/GF- (Can only be a ghost or human)
Personality-
Other-
Looks-

Demons-

Name-
Age of death-
Gender-
Crush-
BF/GF-
Demon why?
Looks-

The mansion-

You didn't beleive it and now you pay the price. Haunted .\_/. Dont fall asleep. {Literate} Celbrityaaronspellingcastle

My Charries

Name- Siarra
Age of death- (13 to 20) 17
Gender- female
Sexuality- staright
Crush- (Can be ghost or human) no
BF/GF- (Can only be a ghost) can i just be dead and single?
Personality- When you meet me you will releize I am stubborn and unwilling.
Other- I love to taunt people.
Looks-
You didn't beleive it and now you pay the price. Haunted .\_/. Dont fall asleep. {Literate} Demi-lovato-twitter-pic

Name- Sam
Age of death- (13 to 20) 19
Gender- male
Sexuality- straight
Crush- (Can be ghost or human) hah
BF/GF- (Can only be a ghost) hah
Personality- Sweet and friendly, but can get a little rough.
Other- plays the guitar
Looks-
You didn't beleive it and now you pay the price. Haunted .\_/. Dont fall asleep. {Literate} Chris-Hemsworth

Humans

Name- Willow Si Jem
Age- (15 to 29) 17
Gender- female
Sexuality- straight
Crush- no
BF/GF- nah
Kids- i prefer to be a free teen
Personality- Crazy, outgoing and talkative. She is flirty and sweet but can be al little catty. Take your time and be patient with her, she sometimes plays hard to get.
Greatest fear?- Nothing really. I hate the dark though... Turns on all lights Heheh.
Other- She loves to sing
Looks-
You didn't beleive it and now you pay the price. Haunted .\_/. Dont fall asleep. {Literate} Pixie_lott_f

Name- (First,Middle,Last) Dom Scott Flemms
Age- (15 to 29) 18
Gender- male
Sexuality- straight
Crush- nah
BF/GF- nah
Kids- noo
Personality- Meet me babe.
Greatest fear?- Snakes. Shocked
Other- nothing more.
Looks-
You didn't beleive it and now you pay the price. Haunted .\_/. Dont fall asleep. {Literate} Zac-Collar-BW

Okay.... join!

Rule changed, a ghost can date a human or a human can date a ghost!

Last edited by 4ever-simmy on Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:39 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : adding demons!)
4ever-simmy
4ever-simmy

Back to top Go down

You didn't beleive it and now you pay the price. Haunted .\_/. Dont fall asleep. {Literate} Empty I think...

Post  4ever-simmy Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:15 pm

i think i put this in the wrong category accident... oh well. Embarassed
4ever-simmy
4ever-simmy

Back to top Go down

You didn't beleive it and now you pay the price. Haunted .\_/. Dont fall asleep. {Literate} Empty RE: You didn't beleive it and now you pay the price. Haunted ._/. Dont fall asleep. {Literate}

Post  4ever-simmy Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:28 pm

Willow-

She drove up the driveway to the mansion, hopping out of her car and standing there staring at the mansion

Dom-

He got dropped off at the mansion by a Taxi and walked up the driveway and sat on the edge of the water fountain.
4ever-simmy
4ever-simmy

Back to top Go down

You didn't beleive it and now you pay the price. Haunted .\_/. Dont fall asleep. {Literate} Empty Re: You didn't beleive it and now you pay the price. Haunted .\_/. Dont fall asleep. {Literate}

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:41 pm

Name- Jake Callan Monroy
Age- 16
Gender- Male
Sexuality- Straight
Crush- None.
BF/GF- None.
Kids- None!
Personality- Jake is a sweetheart and nothing like a jock. He has booksmarts and compassion. Those are his two main traits.
Greatest fear?- To be unwelcome..
Other-
Looks-
You didn't beleive it and now you pay the price. Haunted .\_/. Dont fall asleep. {Literate} 1248927651_4178_full

Ghosts

Name- Lexie Rose
Age of death- 17
Gender- Female
Sexuality- Straight
Crush- None
BF/GF- None.
Personality- Lexie is the life of the party and fits in almost anywhere she goes. She is quick to make friends but makes enemies just as fast.
Other-
Looks-
You didn't beleive it and now you pay the price. Haunted .\_/. Dont fall asleep. {Literate} Scene%2Bgirl
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

https://fproleplayers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

You didn't beleive it and now you pay the price. Haunted .\_/. Dont fall asleep. {Literate} Empty Chicken <3 [Dude Sim, my eye is like bleeding cos' Cotton clawed in and out it. I'm in so much pain!!!! GRR. :( ]

Post  Neon-Admin Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:42 am

Name- Jade Connors
Age- 17
Gender- Chic.
Sexuality- Straight.
Crush- No.
BF/GF- No.
Kids- No.
Personality- Bubbly, silly, outgoing, insane.
Greatest fear?- Ghost stories... I don't believe in ghosts though. Bliss smirks and flicks her ear.
Other-My brother died last year.
Looks-
Ashley Tisdale.

Ghosts

Name- Bliss Connors
Age of death- 18
Gender- Dude
Sexuality- Straight
Crush-
BF/GF- Hmm, NO.
Personality- Sweet, outgoing, crazy, adventerous, scary.
Other- I like pie!!! XD
Looks-
Liam Hemsworth.

Name- Zepticus Lee Bridge (Zee)
Age- 18
Gender-Guy.
Sexuality- Straight.
Crush- Nah.
BF/GF- Nada.
Kids- Nope.
Personality-
Loves to tease Willow and Jade, plays around, loves science, dangerous when angry, outgoing, sweet.
Greatest fear?- Death.
Other-
Looks-
Justin Bieber (<3)

Ghosts

Name- Gabby Lepias
Age of death- 17
Gender- Chic.
Sexuality- Straight.
Crush- No.
BF/GF- no.
Personality- Sweet, taunting, athletic, outgoing, strange.
Other- "Sam killed me." [b]Stares at Sam, and then quietely laughs.[b] "Jerk!"
Looks-
Selena Gomez

Last edited by Neon-Admin on Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because my cat clawed my eye. Sheesh!)
Neon-Admin
Neon-Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

You didn't beleive it and now you pay the price. Haunted .\_/. Dont fall asleep. {Literate} Empty Re: You didn't beleive it and now you pay the price. Haunted .\_/. Dont fall asleep. {Literate}

Post  Neon-Admin Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:19 am

Accepted brb
Neon-Admin
Neon-Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

You didn't beleive it and now you pay the price. Haunted .\_/. Dont fall asleep. {Literate} Empty LAUR! You took Liam from me!!! >.< haha... :) he is super smexiii. ;)

Post  4ever-simmy Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:25 am

Okay im here!!! Smile
4ever-simmy
4ever-simmy

Back to top Go down

You didn't beleive it and now you pay the price. Haunted .\_/. Dont fall asleep. {Literate} Empty Totally hawt. Same with Zac Efron. That pic from Charlie St. Cloud???

Post  Neon-Admin Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:35 am

Jade sat in her bedroom on her bed kicking her feet her ipod in the speaker playing "Hey there Deliah" At full blast. Next that came on was Written in the Stars and she danced and sang along.

Zee sat in his bedroom playing cards with himself.

Neon-Admin
Neon-Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

You didn't beleive it and now you pay the price. Haunted .\_/. Dont fall asleep. {Literate} Empty hhahah no i dunno where it is from...

Post  4ever-simmy Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:38 am

Willow turned on her ipod and put on Written in the Stars but Tineh Tempa feat. Eric Turner. She sat on her bed and sang along, but dancing when Tineh Tempa rapped.

Dom relaxed in one of the living rooms flipping through the channels on the TV
4ever-simmy
4ever-simmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Neon-Admin Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:40 am

Jade sighed, and opened her window. She heard the TV downstairs so she walked downstairs and saw Dom. She sat on his lap and looked at him playfully. "Haiya." She said and laughed. "Whatcha doin?"
Neon-Admin
Neon-Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

You didn't beleive it and now you pay the price. Haunted .\_/. Dont fall asleep. {Literate} Empty RE:

Post  4ever-simmy Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:43 am

Dom looked at her Watching TV! He laughed and rubbed her l;eg jokingly Are you nervous, babe?

they arent going out he is just that kinda person! haha

Willow blasted Written in the Stars and shut her door Written in the stars, million miles away, a message to the may....
4ever-simmy
4ever-simmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:45 am

Lexie walked through the halls and sighed. There was nothing here to do, especially for someone like her. She frowned slightly and walked downstairs by the rest of the people and saw the first two she met here, Dom and Jade. She lightened up a bit and playfully smiled before planting herself on the couch near Dom and looking at him, an eyebrow raised. "Yeah, what are you doing??" She looked at Jade and laughed friendlily as the targeted Dom together.

Nuuuu! I was too late! D: xD
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

You didn't beleive it and now you pay the price. Haunted .\_/. Dont fall asleep. {Literate} Empty haha jade and dom arent together!

Post  4ever-simmy Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:46 am

(is lexie a ghost or human? it doesnt matter either way but is she a ghost or human)
4ever-simmy
4ever-simmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:48 am

[ She is a ghost.. .it says on her form...]
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neon-Admin Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:49 am

Jade laughed and kicked him playfully crossing her legs as she planted herself in his lap, indian style. She smiled. "Nope!" She giggled and flicked his forehead. "Don't call me babe hun'." And laughed. This was she and Dom's daily routine. Flirt, wrestle, and then, swim? Yep. She looked at Lexie. "Nuthin'." She said with a confident smile as she remained in Dom's lap.

Bliss sat in the attic watching everyone on the TV that was in the attic. He had placed video cameras all over the mansion, so he could watch everyone.
Neon-Admin
Neon-Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

You didn't beleive it and now you pay the price. Haunted .\_/. Dont fall asleep. {Literate} Empty RE: Lexie is a ghost

Post  4ever-simmy Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:50 am

haha sorry, i didnt read ur form cuz the other owner did already, but kkk!!

Dom laughed and looked at Lexie Nothing, she is just being a fool. He smiled at Lexie and Jade

Willow walked downstairs where everyone else was and laughed Dom, you gettin' with the ladies!

Last edited by 4ever-simmy on Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : kfvmfd)
4ever-simmy
4ever-simmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Neon-Admin Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:55 am

Jade smiled. "Am not!" And she put her lips really close to his, and then blew. Lexie was a nice ghost, and Jade knew that. She then looked over at Dom, and right when he might think she'd kiss him, she flicked his ears and stretched out in his lap. She smiled. "He so is not!" She denied to Willow, giggling.

Zee came down and widened his eyes. "In the damn ten minutes I've been upstairs, what the crap happened?" He said looking at Jade and Dom, and then walking over to Willow, laughing.
Neon-Admin
Neon-Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:58 am

Lexie laughed and smiled. "The two lovebirds are at it again. What can I say? They are meant to be!" She laughed and mocked the two playfully.
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

You didn't beleive it and now you pay the price. Haunted .\_/. Dont fall asleep. {Literate} Empty RE:

Post  4ever-simmy Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:59 am

Dom laughed and winked at Lexie I'm not! He said to Willow turning his head but not his body because Jade was sprawled across him. We arent love birds Lexie! In fact, you are a pretty attractive ghost! He winked and smiled at them both flirting

Willow shrugged at Zee No one knows when Dom is here!

Ghosts-

Siarra drifted through the house in invisibilty

Sam sat in the attic with Bliss Damn! These ladies are hot!

Last edited by 4ever-simmy on Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : jikwe)
4ever-simmy
4ever-simmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Neon-Admin Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:04 am

Bliss laughed and looked at Sam. "Go check out Jade! Heard she's gulliable, hot, and wears short shorts/skirts and tanks!!!" He grinned.

Jade was still sprawled over him, and muttered something when Dom winked at Lexie. She's dead ya know? She wanted to say but didn't want to offend Lexie.
Neon-Admin
Neon-Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:08 am

Lexie posed, joking around and chuckled out. "Oh I know, aren't us dead people amazing?" She smiled and danced around. She acted just like a normal teen and did everything the same .Know one would even know if it wasn't for the seethroughish part of her.
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neon-Admin Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:10 am

Jade laughed warming up. "Yes, ravishing." She said laughing and looked at Dom. She placed her lips on his but not kissing him, her lips were barely a centimeter away from his, when she whispered. "Are you nervous?" Smiling.
Neon-Admin
Neon-Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

You didn't beleive it and now you pay the price. Haunted .\_/. Dont fall asleep. {Literate} Empty Re:

Post  4ever-simmy Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:12 am

Ghosts-

Sam shrugged and looked into the tvs Ah, hot and flashy! He smiled

Humans-

Dom stared into Jades eyes No but, Keep it coming! He said jokingly You ladies seem to be highly affectionate today!

Last edited by 4ever-simmy on Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fkjds)
4ever-simmy
4ever-simmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:14 am

Lexie laughed and then walked into the kitchen and pretended to make a sandwich. "Need to keep healthy ya know." She laughed, to be truthful she never needed to eat or drink.
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  4ever-simmy Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:16 am

Siarra walked into the Kitchen after Lexi and sat on the counter still invisable but only ghosts could see her "These humans are lucky you know? They still know what ice cream tastes like..."

Sam shrugged and looked into the tvs "Ah, hot and flashy!" He smiled

Humans-

Dom stared into Jades eyes "No but, Keep it coming!" He said jokingly "You ladies seem to be highly affectionate today!"

Last edited by 4ever-simmy on Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
4ever-simmy
4ever-simmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next