RolePlaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You didn't beleive it and now you pay the price. Haunted .\_/. Dont fall asleep. {Literate}

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

You didn't beleive it and now you pay the price. Haunted .\_/. Dont fall asleep. {Literate} - Page 2 Empty Re: You didn't beleive it and now you pay the price. Haunted .\_/. Dont fall asleep. {Literate}

Post  Neon-Admin Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:20 am

[Lexie freaking reply on You are my Other Half. XD]

Jade smiled. "But we're always affectionate." She teased and touched her lips to his cheek. She was wearing a short skirt, and a yellow tank top with a dark blue denim jean jacket that was buttoned only at the top. She smiled. "You sure your not nervous?" She put her hand on his chest with a big evil smile.

XDDDDDD Jade always plays games like this. Yo Simmy, what day is it gunna be tomorrow at school? A? B?
C, D E F?
Neon-Admin
Neon-Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

You didn't beleive it and now you pay the price. Haunted .\_/. Dont fall asleep. {Literate} - Page 2 Empty RE:

Post  4ever-simmy Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:24 am

Dom shurgged and shook his head "No way babe!"

b daay! YAY SPANISHHH!
4ever-simmy
4ever-simmy

Back to top Go down

You didn't beleive it and now you pay the price. Haunted .\_/. Dont fall asleep. {Literate} - Page 2 Empty Re: You didn't beleive it and now you pay the price. Haunted .\_/. Dont fall asleep. {Literate}

Post  Neon-Admin Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:33 am

YAY! What'd she say when I wasn't there?! XDDDD

Jade grinned, and leaned in and kissed him. She didn't even flinch. She stared at him. "I bet your embarassed." She said, and then took out a pair of fake teeth she used when she kissed him and throwed it at him. "Cos' I didn't really kiss you!" The fake teeth had been sticking out so her lips didn't touch his. She grinned.
Neon-Admin
Neon-Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

You didn't beleive it and now you pay the price. Haunted .\_/. Dont fall asleep. {Literate} - Page 2 Empty RE:

Post  4ever-simmy Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:37 am

Dom shrugged "Haha. Who said I wanted to kiss you?" He pushed her off and stood up and stretched. "Nice little skirt you got on there!" He sat back down and put his arm behind her.

she didnt say anything, haha but what are you going to tell her tomorrow??
4ever-simmy
4ever-simmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Neon-Admin Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:57 am

Jade looked at him. "Everyone said you wanted to kiss me." She smirked and flicked his ears playfully. And then she laughed when he commented on her skirt. She grinned. "Yep I'm the ultimate slut eh?" She giggled, and slapped him and relaxed when he rested his arm around her. She grinned.

[Excuse my language. XDDDDD *points to slut*]

XDDDDDDDDDD Er, I'll tell her, "Er, I had to do a test last week in study hall so I forgot to come." Or, "I thought it was a C day." LOL.
Neon-Admin
Neon-Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

You didn't beleive it and now you pay the price. Haunted .\_/. Dont fall asleep. {Literate} - Page 2 Empty RE

Post  4ever-simmy Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:01 am

Dom shrugged and put his hand on her leg, he looked at her and smirked, "You nervous yet?"

lol smart..?
4ever-simmy
4ever-simmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:04 am

Lexie nodded. "Yeah... but they dont know what it's like to float in mid-air!" She smiled and laughed.
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

https://fproleplayers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Neon-Admin Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:04 am

Jade smiled and looked at him. "Keep going and we'll find out." She replied, clearly not nervous. But the farther he'd go, the more she'd be cautious, ready to stop him if it went far.
Neon-Admin
Neon-Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

You didn't beleive it and now you pay the price. Haunted .\_/. Dont fall asleep. {Literate} - Page 2 Empty back from dinner!!

Post  4ever-simmy Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:23 am

Dom stood up and walked to the radio turning on music

Willow laughed and went back to her depressing self "Can i try to et ice cream?" She smirked a bit
4ever-simmy
4ever-simmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Neon-Admin Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:08 am

Jade looked at him. "Written in the stars eh? I like this song." She danced and sang around her skirt flying in the air for a second and she flattened it down. She blushed.
Neon-Admin
Neon-Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

You didn't beleive it and now you pay the price. Haunted .\_/. Dont fall asleep. {Literate} - Page 2 Empty reply

Post  4ever-simmy Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:11 am

Dom laughed and smirked
4ever-simmy
4ever-simmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Neon-Admin Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:13 am

Jade tackled him. "Whata bout that dinner you promised me tonight? Dinner at Pei King?!" She looked at him, hurt in her eyes. "You didn't forget did you? I picked out my best clothes."
Neon-Admin
Neon-Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

You didn't beleive it and now you pay the price. Haunted .\_/. Dont fall asleep. {Literate} - Page 2 Empty RE

Post  4ever-simmy Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:22 am

Dom shook his head, "No! I remembered!"
4ever-simmy
4ever-simmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Neon-Admin Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:31 am

Jade smiled. "Good, I didn't want to pick out my hot clothes for nothing." She teased and giggled.
Neon-Admin
Neon-Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  4ever-simmy Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:59 am

Dom growled "Yum, hot." He winked.
4ever-simmy
4ever-simmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Neon-Admin Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:03 am

Jade rolled her eyes. "Imma go get ready, sweetheart." She laughed and flicked him as she ran off her skirt bounding with her as she entered her room. She locked the door and put on her black tanktop. She slipped on her lavender short dress that goes down to her knees. She put on her white high heels, and put on pink short shorts under her dress, just in case. She put on a white headband that had a purple bow on it. She walked down the mansion stairs slowly.
Neon-Admin
Neon-Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

You didn't beleive it and now you pay the price. Haunted .\_/. Dont fall asleep. {Literate} - Page 2 Empty REPLY

Post  4ever-simmy Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:07 am

Dom was already changed in a white polo shirt and dark denim jeans, he was wearing dress shoes, "Damn! You look great!" He stood up and grinned.
4ever-simmy
4ever-simmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Neon-Admin Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:10 am

Jade stared at him for a moment. "I know right?" She then looked at him, again. "You look great too." She smiled. She was wearing black eyeliner black mascara and light lavender eyeshadow, and red lipstick. She smiled and pursed her lips at him. "You ready?" She asked smiling at him.
Neon-Admin
Neon-Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

You didn't beleive it and now you pay the price. Haunted .\_/. Dont fall asleep. {Literate} - Page 2 Empty rkdsf chicken??

Post  4ever-simmy Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:19 am

Dom nodded and went goo-goo-ga-ga over her. He put his arm around her and walked out of the door. "Okay, baby, which car?" He put his hand on her back and pulled out 3 keys to a red porsche, red convertible and red jaguar.
4ever-simmy
4ever-simmy

Back to top Go down

Post  4ever-simmy Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:15 am

Name- Cara
Age of death- 17
Crush- er
bf/gf- errr
demon why? I JUST AM DAMN IT!
Look-
You didn't beleive it and now you pay the price. Haunted .\_/. Dont fall asleep. {Literate} - Page 2 ThePrettyWreckless-Taylor-Momsen
4ever-simmy
4ever-simmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2