RolePlaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp)

4 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp) Empty You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp)

Post  Boxghost Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:01 am

Who You Are

Define who you are. A simple sentence in structure, but yet it continues to ponder even the most gifted of minds. Most others would reply simply. "I am human." Truthfuly that is correct. You are an average human. Going through life as it passes not sure where the next step will take you. Average if summed up into a single word. Yet you know this is not true, you feel less than average. Almost incomplete, as if part of you is missing and it pains you as each day passes. Aside from the pain you feel fear. In the confindes of your room you feel watched. As if you are a field mouse being watched by a hungry alley cat. What are these feelings? This constent feeling of being half complete and fear torments you, but as you close your eyes you see a face that seems to scare the darkness away. A hand extends to you and without hesitation you reach for it. "I will always protect you." The voice whispered in a gentle tone. Comfort washes over you, and for once you are at ease. You feel whole.

Human Skelly

Name: (First,Middle,Last)
Your Guardian:
Personality:
Sexual Orintation:
Crush:
Bf/Gf/Lover:
Kids:
Other: (scars, tattoos, pericings etc. and hobbies if you wish)
Looks:

The Other Half

You are a creature beyond human reason. To protect your human, your other life strength was nessasary. You know the evil that lerks around your humans life and if they were to die you would as well. You fight to protect them, you sacrafice yourself to allow them to run. To accept death for your human to live. That is what it means to be a guardian. You know everything about your human, for in a way they are you. Though you are nothing like them personality wise you share the same soul. Two seperate lives yet bound togethor for eternity. To you, your humans life is placed above your own, and no matter what you protect them.

Guardian Skelly

Name: (sometimes the human will give the guardian a name but you can come up with one)
Appearing Age:
Personality:
Sexual Orintation:
Crush: (yes Guardians can have crushes but is doesnt happen quickly considering they are watching over their human)
Bf/Gf/Lover:
Kids: (Guardians can not have children with other guardians. They can only have children with humans and the child WILL be half human and half the Guardian species.)
Species: (Vampire,Demon,Angel,Neko,Inu,Shapshifter,Werewolf. These are the one I will allow.)
Powers/Gifts: (Limit is two. If your power develops over a peroid of time thats okay ex. Emapathey becomes Telepathey.Oh and skills such as master at hand to hand combat can be put here and will not count as a power/gift.)
Weapons: (Got to fight with something)
Appearance:

The Enemy

That dark feeling you get as you look outside you bedroom window is not your mind playing tricks on you. Your life is in danger of ending by the talons and fangs of what the Guardians call Golems. These creatures are the end result of a Guardian after the death of their human. If a Guardian does no accept death they go mad and reality and reason fades from view. They have all the powers of their previous life but they are now nothing more than animals. Bent on blood lust and suffering for those around them. Golems can very in size as well as appearance, each one is different, some more deadly than others.

Rules
1.Basic rules apply
2.For every girl you must make a boy and vise versa
3.Deatil:Fade to black like in the great foo. I dont mind kissing but no one wants to read that smut.
4.Each human must have a guardian, but you do not have to rp your own guardian/human. If someone else makes a guardian/human without a match you can rp togethor but make sure you both know and I know so I can mark it on the massive thing that is this forum post XD
5.No godmoding. No charrie can be better than everyone else. If you get punched play along a little pain never harmed the drama.
Other:As long as you use my forum you are accepted.

Members

Humans Guardians
Joyce Rayne
Alexander Hexen
Diana Marcus
Lexie Zane

My Charries

Humans
Name: Alexander Henry Gladding
Your Guardian: Hex
Personality: Alexander is what most people would call a gentle hearted jock. He loves to play sports and hand with the 'it' crowd but he loves to spend time at the library away from the group of people he is fourced to be under. Not a lot of people understand Alex because he truely is a complex person. He is a great friend. That may be is great flaw. So faithful he would give everything he had to a friend who needed it. Including his life
Crush: none
Bf/Gf/Lover: none
Kids: none
Other: He has a percing in his left ear. A silver diamond.
Looks:You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp) 20219803

Name: Diana Mary Vale
Your Guardian: My what?
Personality: Diana is a very hyper girl. She runs full throttle at anything she puts her mind to. Single-minded and stubborn mixed togethor create someone most people would call a drill sargent. Diana just likes things done. Though when she isnt being pushy or completely dense she is a sweet even temper girl who loves to read. And she loves to make others feel better no matter what it takes.
Kids: gosh no
Other: Diana works as a waitress in a small resteraunt.
Looks: You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp) Diana10

Guardians
Name: Hexen Delfi
Appearing Age: 18
Your Human: Alexander
Personality: Hex is rather difficult. Like any demon she has her seductive side but she never finds a need for it. She is sharp tounged and Alex is the only one who can rein her in from her temper. Like a protective older sister she watches over Alex. She does have a soft side to her but that is like trying to put a cat in water. She main ignores people who arent dealing with Alx but dont let that fool to think that she isnt watching you.
Kids: none
Species: Demon
Powers/Gifts: Control over fire. Is a master at sword fighting.
Weapons: Hex keeps a scythe strapped to her back, along with a few throwing knives
You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp) IceScythe
Appearance:
You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp) Moe20410

Name: Rayne Night
Appearing Age: 20
Your Human: none yet.
Personality: Rayne is what many will call a laides man. Who can blame him. He is rather handsome and girls are attracted to him. He loves attention almost like a puppy, but their is another side to him. Like a dog he is loyal. He is bound by life to protect his human, his other half and he will kill those who pose as a threat much like a guard dog. Kind hearted, sweet, caring and a good listener.
Crush:none
Bf/Gf/Lover:none
Kids:none
Species: werewolf
Powers/Gifts: Besides he trasformation Rayne can read minds and project his thoughts.
Weapons: In his human form he keeps a silver gun with silver bullets.
Appearance:
You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp) Ecf9320e4ecf96ed7ab9e4c070eb99661234297459_full
Other Form:
You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp) Were

Last edited by Boxghost on Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:01 am; edited 4 times in total
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp) Empty EPIC rp! Joining :D

Post  JosieWozy Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:42 am

Human
Name: Joyce Lauren Rain
Your Guardian: None yet.
Personality: Joy is a simple and kind hearted girl who views life as the most precious thing one could have. She likes living her days to the fullest and making friends. She has a bubbly spirit and joyful soul. Joy isn't one to be nosy so she tends to give everyone their space which at times appears as though she doesn't care for anyone but in reality she does. She goes by the phrase "Don't judge a book by it's cover". Joyce is a trustworthy person and doesn't fuss over anything.
Sexual Orintation: Straight
Crush: None
Bf/Gf/Lover: None at the moment
Kids: Um no o.O
Other: A small burned scar on her back
Looks: You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp) SadAnimeGirl

Guardian Skelly

Name: Zane Frost
Appearing Age: 19
Your Human: Haven't found one.
Personality: Zane is a complex guy to read as he tends to be mysterious by never saying anything about himself. Yet he has a funny spirit and a charming smile that could make any girl fall head over heels for him. He has a rebel look and he's one to go by his own words. He's not one to get attach to someone or something as he prefers to avoid the feeling of love. He's cunning and reliable and in rare occasions he loses his temper. Most of the times he's laid back and serene.
Crush: None
Bf/Gf/Lover: For losers.
Kids: Dislike brats.
Species: Vampire
Powers/Gifts: Healing and controlling lightning.
Weapons: A gun which he keeps on the inside pocket of his jacket
Appearance: You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp) Anime_Guy_by_CannibalTaco34

Last edited by JosieWozy on Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp) Empty Re: You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp)

Post  Boxghost Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:52 am

Of course your accepted. Let me edit some stuff and let me know when you want your guardian to pair up with a human
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp) Empty Re: You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp)

Post  JosieWozy Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:07 am

Hehe thankies and okie dokie I guess they could meet up now ^^

Joyce stood outside of the theater with a friend, she hugged her friend goodbye as her ride came and assured her friend that she'll be alright walking home even though it's dark. Joyce started walking down the sidewalk, glancing up at the stars that surrounded the bright full moon. She breathed in the fresh air of the night sky, enjoying the serene feeling it gave her as she walked. A small shill ran down her spine from the cold breeze that ran through her curly blonde hair.
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:36 pm

Most deffinably joining! Very Happy
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

https://fproleplayers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp) Empty Time of day is night. (this is how I will post the weather and time as well XD))

Post  Boxghost Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:46 pm

((I would be happy yo have you Lexie. XD))

Rayne's head lifted from his paws and he whimpered slightly as he watched Joyce decline her friends wise offer. He rose to his paws and then straightend to his hind legs easily towering over a man, let alone a Golem. He snorted as his shook his head and his russet blood colored mane rose non the less. He quicked his pace and he caught sight of a pair of shining gold eyes. He growled as his thick tail thrashed. "She is mine to protect." The golden eyes turned to face him. He waited for a reply but the mind he was trying to read was torn and deformed. No thoughts came to Rayne only prime instinct. To kill the prey. Rayne snarled at he opened his maw to reveal sharp teeth. The golden eyes wided but then gleamed as they then ran toward Joyce. Rayne's ears perked as he ran after the eyes. As his claws dug into the earth the only thing on his mind was protecting Joyce. "Joyce. Dont think, just run!" He watched as the creature with the golden eyes jumped out of the safety of the woods. In the light of the street lamp the figure had a hunched over form with brown scaley skin. Its head moved without the rest of its body to bare witness to a snakelike head. It opened its jaws and even with the distance between Rayne and the creature he could smell the rotting flesh that lingered from the creatures last meal. "What did this thing use to be?" The Golem cut off Joyce's escape and watched her as it moved its long neck slithering as it moved side to side. Its neck pulled back like a cobra would to strike but Rayne launched himself in front of the Golem's attack and bit down on its neck. The creature hissed at its attacker and clawed at the red fur. Rayne sank his claws into the scaley skin and opened his jaw to toss the creature aside. As it rolled down the concrete road Rayne placed himself on all four's once again in front of Joyce. His fur raised as his green eyes blazed. A deep growl escaped his lips as he watched the creature get back up to its feet. His muscles tightend as he waited for attack.

Alexander sat with his textbook open in his lap with his forhead wrinkled as he tried to work out a problem. "Im going to destroy this thing." Alexander pushed his books into his chair and stood to his feet. He walked into the kitchen to see his guardian. The demon Hexen, with her scythe in hand pointed at his defenseless laptop. "Hex put that thing away." Alex crossed over the room and turned the laptop to where is was facing him. The screen had locked itself and he sighed. "Its locked out. Wont be able to get into it for a while. What were you doing anyway?" He asked as he looked into his guardians eyes. The eyes in question held the color of a sunset. Hues of violet that blended into soft gold. Alexander remembered the first time he met Hexen. She hid her horns and her gem with a large hat, and even thought she had the appearance of an 18 year old he had no idea how old she really was, but he watched as Hex crossed her arms over her chest and turned her head. Alexander smiled and flicked her small oxen like horns. She glared at him in return before leaning against the counter. "I was trying to find out stuff about Golems. Like if there is a way to get rid of them all. But you stupid....thing broke." Alexander shook his head as tapped on the spacebar of his laptop. The black screen lit up as if nothing was wrong. "You worry too much. You have been doing a good job so far. You dont need...." Hexen didnt feel like listen to all of Alexander's speech as she turned to leave. "Get some rest Alex. No friends tonight." Alexander sighed and typed in his password. The first thing to come up was a picture of Hexen. She had a hard frown on her face as flames danced around her clenched fist. Alexander stared at the picture. "You dont need to push yourself." He whispered as he closed the laptop and went back to finish his homework.
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:16 am

Name: Lexie Rose Monroy
Your Guardian: (Unknown at the moment. I would actually like to pair them up sometime.)
Personality: Lexie is a sweetheart that has a strong heart that can withstand alot. She loves to fool around and bring out the best in others as she loves to see that special glimmer in their eye. For herself she is a real party animal and tends to think things over after they are done which tends to get her into some pretty odd situations.
Crush: "I barely know my way around my new apartment thank you very much."
Bf/Gf/Lover: ^^
Kids: ^^
Other: Lexie has gotten into a few brutal fights leaving her with a few scars, none are very noticable except for one that runs down her right, inner thigh. Another thing she has taken up since the fights is pressure points, she has studied with Tien Yang, one of the seniors that knows how to take someone down rather easily with not too much strain, and now knows all of the pressure points. As this may help her at times, she still can get beaten rather easily. She just doesn't have the heart for fights.
Looks:

You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp) 1184162286_InvisableAnimeGirl

Name: Marcus Thron
Appearing Age: 19
Your Human: (Unknown so far.)
Personality: Marcus is very kind and compassionate and loves to tease around with people. He is very energetic but not always nice to strangers. Marcus is someone who will base you off of first impressions and no matter what you do, he will stick to that first impression.
Crush: None.
Bf/Gf/Lover: None.
Kids: None.
Species: Vampire
Powers/Gifts: Marcus has mastered sword handling and also knows how to make an effective bite and drain their energy.
Weapons: A sharp sword and eight small, metal darts.
Appearance:

You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp) VampireAnimeBoy

Last edited by Lexie-The-Legend on Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp) Empty Okie doke (:

Post  JosieWozy Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:48 am

(Coolz another person joining Very Happy)

Joyce continued walking down the sidewalk at a graceful pace but as she walked she couldn't help but sense someone watching her. She turned and scrutinized her surroundings but couldn't see anything lying within the darkness. The only sound that was heard was the strong breeze that blew against tree branches which made a rustling noise and the soft chime noise that her charm bracelet made as the pendants clashed together. She picked up her pace as insecurity and fear slowly began to arise in her, the only thought she had in her mind was getting home. She walked passed light posts which were illuminating the sidewalk and she kept telling herself that the feeling of being watched is all in her imagination and that no one is there. An urge to run arose in her but instead of doing what she was told she stopped at one of the light posts and looked around again, determined to confront whatever is following her "Is anyone there?" She spoke into the vacant darkness and waited for someone or something to reveal themselves but no foot step was heard. She took in a breath and tried to calm herself, she was about to resume walking when as she glanced back once more, her eyes had widen with fright, her conscious told her to move run but she couldn't, fear had numbed her body and all she could do was stare into the golden eyes of the horrid creature that approached her, blocking her from escaping her death. The thought of screaming, shouting for help ran across her mind but she couldn't bring herself to say anything as her throat felt like it was tied into a knot. She stayed still, waiting for the creature to kill her but instantly her attention was caught by the hound like beast that launched itself onto the horrid creature. She took a step back, still having a disbelief and terrified expression on her face, she pinned herself against the brick wall that was behind her, having her green eyes glued on the fight scene that was taking place in front of her. As she watched the two creatures fight she felt her heart beat pound hard against her rib cage, she was puzzled for why the hound beast was determined to protect her and as they fought she tried to force her legs to move and her mind to focus so that as they're fighting she could runaway and escape this illogical mishap but it was useless fear wasn't letting her move, her knees felt weak and her eyes started to sting.
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:57 am

Rayne turned to face Joyce, he could feel her fear tug at his own heart. He whimpered in responce to her pain and turned his head back to the Golem. The creatures arched its neck in an odd angle and hissed. Rayne barked as the creature set to attack. Rayne charged head on and collided with the monster. He yelped at the Golems teeth sank into his leg. The firey pain shot through the muscles of his forearm and he raked his claws across the Golems face. The Golem unlatched its jaws and tried to shake the blood from its face. Rayne tried to ignore the pain but his leg was going numb and it was getting difficult. He snarled and locked his jaws on the creatures neck. His claws held onto the Golems body and he pulled at the neck. He closed his eyes as he felt the Golem sink its teeth under his fur into his muscles. He growled and pulled again until he heard a crisp snap of broken bones. The sharp pain of fangs enter his pelt slowly died and he removed the golems head. He stood back and panted at he stared at the now dead Golem. He snorted as he stood on his hind legs and plucked a match from the leather straps that protected his paw pads. He struck the match and set the Golem remains aflame. His thick tail swayed as he turned to look back at Joyce pressed against the brick wall. He walked up to her and sniffed her to make sure she was alrighty. "Can you walk" He asked in her mind being that as a werewolf he would be unable to speak.
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:04 am

(( Editing and finishing my form ^_^ ))
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:30 am

ok I can wait
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:35 am

Working on my Gaurdian.. .Sorry It is taking so long... Just not inspired much at the moment. I'll edit and make my forms better later. Anyway, I aam off to work on my guardian now. Very Happy

Done. :]

Last edited by Lexie-The-Legend on Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:42 am

no need to rush. I know all about the writers block. It happens normaly after I make a topic. Im makeing one right now and then I'll look around to see about joining others as well. XD. I have a good feeling about this site. lol!
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:44 am

Boxghost wrote:no need to rush. I know all about the writers block. It happens normaly after I make a topic. Im makeing one right now and then I'll look around to see about joining others as well. XD. I have a good feeling about this site. lol!

Ok, well I am done now. Hey, when you are done would you mind giving me the link? And why thank you, took me awhile to get it up and running. I just wish our small community would grow :/
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:51 am

Yeah Ill post the link on this rp. And your Charries are great. do you want them paired up with someone? that way I can add them to the list of member :3 and I'll ask some of my friends on foo if they wish to join that is if they ever get back on....Im sure it will grow.
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:54 am

Boxghost wrote:Yeah Ill post the link on this rp. And your Charries are great. do you want them paired up with someone? that way I can add them to the list of member :3 and I'll ask some of my friends on foo if they wish to join that is if they ever get back on....Im sure it will grow.

Ok, thanks. Really, thank you, I will be sure to edit them with more detail later but just dont have that extra 'Umph!' right now. xD And yes, I would like to pair them up with someone, Im just not sure with who yet seeing as they are all choosen already. (Unless I misread. Smile ) And that would be great. I really hope it does. This site has potential.
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:58 am

Not all the people are taken. Diana, my human is open. As well as Josie's guardian. Those two are both open. If you wanna look over those to and see if you want to pair up let me know. XD.
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:02 am

Just read over their forms. Look great. Very Happy I would love for Marcus to be Diana's guardian and as for Lexie, she can be taken by Zane. xD Anything that works is fine. afro
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:05 am

alrighty sounds cool. Ill set it up ans send Josie a message. I wont post The lexis and Zane match up until she gets here. Is that cool? elephant
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:07 am

Sounds great. Very Happy I am really looking forward to RPing here. :]
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:20 am

done editing. and thanks I cant wait to rp either XD. How shall we starts.
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:33 am

Just anywhere I guess. Very Happy

Lexie walked down the busy sidewalk, her feet meeting the concrete in a rythmical pattern. Her crystal blue eyes looked around the aerea she was in and she frowned seeing a few people that she knew and wasn't the best of friends with. Most ignored her and gave her the cold shoulder but a few actually spat at her. She desperatly wanted to just run away and leave forever but she knew that was out of the idea. She bit her lip and keeped walking, pretending as if they weren't even there, as if they didn't exist. A small stream had reached halfway down her left cheek as she neared the stopsign but her hand was quick to wipe it away.

Marcus was looking around from the top of his belcony. Such a beautiful sight but no one to speak with. He frowned slightly knowing that there wasn't anyone even close to him that would accept his ways. Even besides the fact of being a vampire he was different. He just liked different things and found normal things dull and lifeless. Not many did understand him. It was such a shame.
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:56 am

Diana frowned at the girl who stood in front of the librarian desk. She looked as dumb as the question she asked. "Alright let me get this straight. You want me to find a book that will have a code on how to apply the right amount of lipstick?" The girl rolled her eyes and nodded her head before texting. Diana was about to grab the phone and toss it across the room. She looked at the desk clock to see it was almost closing time. "Sorry cant help you here. Might want to ask your boyfriend. He seems to be the one licking it off all the time." The girl's jaw dropped and she turned to leave. Diana waved and gathered the books that were stack in the return bin. Working part time as a librairian and full time as a waitress had its tolls, but she needed money for college and her parents were not an option. She shelved the books and gathered her belongings before going to the restroom to change into her waitress uniform witch was a white buttoned up shirt with a black vest and tie with a black skirt and heels. She tied her hair in a ponytail and then locked up the library. She slipped the key under the mat for the elderly lady who worked in the morning. She shivered slightly against the night air. "I really hate the night shift." She grumbled as she picked up her pace.
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:41 am

Marcus looked at Diana and watched closely from afar. His eyes reflected the cold reflection of the moon and flickered. He felt so bad for young Diana, poor girl. All she wanted to do was save up for college. Soon his gaze rested upon the girl that had stupidly asked for a book about lipstick. A small chuckle escaped his body but he pretended it was not him when the girl looked at him with hostile eyes. He flicked his long hair back and began to follow after Diana.
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:15 am

Joyce cotinued watching the fight and as she saw the slithering creature attack the wolf by sinking it's in it's hind legs she felt the odd urge to jump in and save the wolf even though for all she knows the wolf is just trying to kill the snake creature so he could be the one to kill her. She turned away and shut her eyes at the gruesome scene of where the wolf snap the snake's bones. She opened slowly opened her eyes and turned her attention back to the wolf, she could see that he's injured and she felt the need to somehow tend to his wound but she didn't move as she wasn't sure what the wolf's next plans were. She watched as the wolf disinigrated the snake, her heart beat went back to it's normal pace and she felt less frighten but still remained cautious as the wolf was still there. She studied the wolf as it stood next to the fire and then she became nervous and a bit scared as he walked towards her. She gazed at him as he was infront of her and she became startled as she heard a voice on her head. She noded slowly, feeling a bit shock, she kept her eyes on the wolf, assuming that it's him who just spoke to her telepathicly. Her heart raced as he sniffed her and she felt a bit uncomfortable so she finally managed to move and take a few steps away from him. The thought of running away from him popped up in her head but she just couldn't bare to leave him here after seeing how the snake had bit him, he surely must be in pain. "A-a-are you okay?" She asked in a concern and low voice

Zane walked down the sidewalk that was opposite to the one Lexie was walking. He stopped a few times and acted as if he was interested in buying something from the shops he passed by so he wouldn't make Lexi sense that someone is following her. He watched her intently, studying her as she walked, he felt the irritating feeling she felt as she eyed the people that she passed and he could sense how she was sick of this town. He held worriment about her one day doing something crazy to get out of this town so he tended to keep a close eye on her even if there was no danger present. He scanned Lexi's surroundings making sure that there is no threat in her pathway, he always stays in high alert as he wouldn't bare to see something bad happen to Lexi.
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next