RolePlaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JewelClan We are the diamonds in the cave the rubies in the sunset and the care in love. Join us! [Literate.]

3 posters

Go down

JewelClan We are the diamonds in the cave the rubies in the sunset and the care in love. Join us! [Literate.] Empty JewelClan We are the diamonds in the cave the rubies in the sunset and the care in love. Join us! [Literate.]

Post  Neon-Admin Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:12 am

Hello!!!!!! I'd like to welcome you to JewelClan. We are in need of cats, desperately. Let me walk you through with my characters, this is considered their info because I do it better that way. Smile Need any additional info about them? Message me!

Toby-
A jet brown black cat with green eyes and big white paws. He is a kittypet but vicious and everyone wants him for a warrior, yet they can't seem to tame him yet. He lives with the twolegs but refuses their food so he hunts. He is usually found near JewelClan territory, but you cannot chase him off unless he puts up a fight. No mate no crush.

Leafdapple-
She is a pretty white she-cat the top of her head is orange with black spots and her back is orange with black spots. Her belly, forelegs and front arms and paws are all white, including her chest and neck and her cheeks. She has big brown eyes. She is a loner and never ventures close into JewelClan territory, but she wants to join. She was a part of JewelClan when she was an apprentice but she ran away when her father Mafatutail passed away. No mate no crush.

RippleStar-
She is a strong muscluar tabby with green/yellow eyes. She has light dark brown fur mixed with white specks. She is the leader of JewelClan.
No mate no crush.

YellowLeaf-
She was the former medicine cat of JewelClan, now she is an elder. She is pure white with blue eyes. No mate no crush.

Tabbypaw-
She is a white and black kit mix with lavender purple blue eyes. She has big paws for her age, she is around 6 moons. She has a pure black body but her muzzle and cheeks are white, and her belly, chest and paws are white. No mate no crush.

DragonClaw-
He is a pure black tom with white paws. He has dark mellow dim green eyes. Even the inside of his ears are black. He is smaller though, slim and agile. No mate no crush.

Keybreath-
He is a brown tom with fluffy fur. He is very large only a few inches smaller then toby. He has big black claws and amber eyes. He is disloyal to his clan. He meets up with rogues, he eats kittypet food, he plans with Toby for disaster, though Toby often doesn't listen. He eats sushi from the twolegs. Well, we cats call sushi- "The red fish." No mate no crush.

Brackenthorn-
He is a small tabby, just recently made a warrior about a moon ago. He has orange and white fur and amber eyes. He has no mate, no crush.

And Lastly, a kittypet named Marley-
Marley is a small kittypet, well in voice not size. She is the average cat size with these burning green eyes. She hates her twolegs and often tries to break out of the den. They abuse her and she has matted and torn black and brown and white fur scattered on her body, with weak white paws. She has no mate, and no crush. She is very timid and shy and has a crescent moon shape on the side of her left eye.

Form: (Or you can do what I did and just describe.)

Name:
Rank Wanted:
Personality:
Appearence: (Pics are locked on my laptop, so use either links Very Happy Or long descriptions.)
Mate:
Crush:
Kits:

Rules:
No detailed mating/birth.
No cursing.
No OOC: Fighting.
This is Literate. Please at least four full gramical and spelling checked sentences.
No Text talk.
Be realistic!
You have to of read at least one or two or more books to RP here.
Have fun!!! Very Happy It's a rule. If you don't, I'll have this guy follow you... What a Face affraid Creepy!
Neon-Admin
Neon-Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

JewelClan We are the diamonds in the cave the rubies in the sunset and the care in love. Join us! [Literate.] Empty Re: JewelClan We are the diamonds in the cave the rubies in the sunset and the care in love. Join us! [Literate.]

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:14 am

JOINING! I am loving this so far :] And guess what?!?!?! I get my foopets account back tomorrow! Very Happy Very Happy
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

https://fproleplayers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

JewelClan We are the diamonds in the cave the rubies in the sunset and the care in love. Join us! [Literate.] Empty Re: JewelClan We are the diamonds in the cave the rubies in the sunset and the care in love. Join us! [Literate.]

Post  Neon-Admin Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:15 am

Yay!!! (For the foopets thing) And YAY!!!!! For joining. Very Happy
Neon-Admin
Neon-Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:31 am

Rosepetal is has a bright greyish color with almost a tint of pink that is barely visable. Her body is sleek and fragile, lean muscle surrounding it. She is a bright, kind, and caring warrior that will go with her clan till the end of time. She is 14 moons and, obviously, a she-cat. Many say she is the life of a party as she loves to fool around and bring out the inner animal in her friends, literally.

Done for now. xD

Under construction!

Last edited by Lexie-The-Legend on Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neon-Admin Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:37 am

Waits Lol Smile Accepted when your done, and make me an Admin. Very Happy
Neon-Admin
Neon-Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neon-Admin Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:48 am

Accepted!!!

RippleStar-

She looked around, she felt the light windy mist from the river blow onto her flank. She smiled and stretched out her long limbs scanning for Toby. At this time of season in the spring he'd usually be looking for trouble. She meowed when she saw him. "What are you doing in my territory Toby?"

Toby barely lifted up his head from the mouse he was feeding on. He just pricked his ears and replied. "RippleStar, what are you doing out here at the edge of your territory?" He rolled his eyes. "I answer questions with questions. Haven't you noticed that?"

RippleStar mewed. "I have." She looked at him. "I'm waiting for new cats. Get out of here, Toby."

Toby purred. "No."
Neon-Admin
Neon-Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:51 am

Rosepetal padded slowly around the territory, debating whether or not she would enter and ask to join or just stay a rogue. Soon she saw Toby and Riplestar and froze... What would happen if they saw her? Would she be forced to fight or would she just be told to get away. She sat down and her tail lashed back and forth as she thought things over for a moment.
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neon-Admin Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:56 am

Ripplestar lashed her tail back and forth glaring into the eyes of Toby. "Your a kittypet, they aren't welcome on my territory." But her yellow eyes flashed when she realized what she had said, but she kept her ground.

Toby snarled and his fur bristled. "So? What's so wrong with being a kittypet? I don't even like my twolegs!" He snorted, and glared at Ripplestar.

Ripplestar lashed out her claws and looked at him. "Shush! I smell something." She pricked her ears and let her muzzle drift into the sky, the air tasted moist with Spring rivers and bays, and a faint smell of cat. She-cat, around 14 moons judging from the pawsteps she could just barely see in the bushes. She stood up and looked into the bush, her fur lay flat on her neck but her tail was raised high. She meowed. "Alright, come on out. I won't attack you, I swear." She looked at Toby. "WE won't attack you." When she saw a faint nod from Toby, she smiled and looked back into the bushes her tail swooshing on the ground now as she sat down.

Meanwhile back at camp Tabbypaw was chasing her tail until she got dizzy. She sat down and looked around, the moist air tasted fantastic. She wanted a mentor, so bad. Then maybe she could explore the territory, from tail tip to bottom paws! She smiled.
Neon-Admin
Neon-Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:00 am

Rosepetal looked at the two. How could she be sure they wouldn't attack? Choices oh choices, was this all that life was? She decided to step forward, her greyish lavender eyes reflecting the suns rays and her pure white pelt with the frosted grey tips gleaming as she had accidently stepped into a sunspot. She enjoyed the warmth for a moment than padded up. She was a bit fetish around these two but didn't show it. She stepped up to them and dipped her head friendily to them both.
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neon-Admin Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:06 am

(Lexie, I will ask one more time. PLEASE MAKE ME AN ADMIN ALREADY! :O Smile )

Ripplestar sheathed her claws and scoffed at Toby rolling her eyes. "Hello." She meowed to Rosepetal not hostility showing in her eyes but ownership for the territory. She looked at the she-cat. "One moment." She looked over at Toby. "You HAVE to leave. It's either that or join." She looked in the eyes of the tom, and mewed. "Out."

Toby looked at her, and nodded. "Whatever." He grumbled and stuck his tail up when he passed by Rosepetal hostility glowing in his eyes. He walked back to the twoleg place and stopped when he reached his home. He stared in the windows until a small twoleg kit came running out. "Toby your back!" Was the only language you could understand of their yowls as the she-kit snatched Toby from the ground and put him inside.

Leafdapple walked around near the water-place outside of JewelClan's territory. It was a large waterfall with ferns and other bushes where she was born. She climbed into her tree-den and sighed, lonely.

Brackenthorn stared outside the camp entrance pacing back and forth.

Keybreath looked at Brackenthorn. "The camp is protected." He promised though when he turned away a faint smirk and a gleam in his amber eyes appeared. He looked at the camp entrance, waiting for the next "victim." of the joining clan to come in.
Neon-Admin
Neon-Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:17 am

Rosepetal looked at the cat that the leader seemed to call 'Toby'. She looked at the ostility in his eyes and felt a littlle hurt by it. She then turned back to Ripplestar and looked at her. "Hello... I am Rosepetal... Nice to meet you."

Writers Block! D:
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neon-Admin Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:26 am

Ripplestar smiled. "Hello Rosepetal, I am Ripplestar. Do not mind him, he is a nasty grumpy old kittypet named Toby. He is not always welcome in this territory, so keep a look out for him and let me know if he's steeling prey." She bowed her head. "Would you like me to introduce you to the other cats?" Her fur blew slightly and her head was tilted at just barely a 90 degree angle as she purred when she walked, entering the camp. She started with introductions. "This is-" She stopped when she saw Marley shivering in the middle of the clearing. "Marley! What are you doing in here?!"

The beaten kittypet closed her eyes for a moment before opening them again. She blinked. "Ripplestar, I'm sorry please don't chase me out." She begged. You could see the torn fur hanging off her body and you could suppose she was hurt again. She limped over to Ripplestar and bowed her head, then looked at Rosepetal, her gaze resting on her eyes. "Hello, I'm Marley... I'm a kittypet from the twoleg place, my twolegs beat me so sometimes I hide here, don't worry I mean no harm." Her gaze was soft and sweet but in defenite pain. She looked at Ripplestar. "Don't tell Keybreath I'm here."

It was too late, Keybreath was pounding over his huge white paws slamming into the ground. He came to a stop as he pulled back his lips his teeth showing, in an unwelcoming greeting to Marley. "What is that doing here?" He mocked, and Ripplestar flicked him with her tail. He kept his teeth bared and was in his fighting stance, ready to pounce on Marley.

Though Leafdapple wasn't a part of the clan, Marley was her best friend. She leaped in front of Keybreath and looked at Marley. "No need for fight here, no." She was part of a tribal clan before JewelClan, so her voice was different, and more soft and calm then rough. "Friend comes in peace, promise I do." She mewed, and looked at Keybreath. "Need not for fighting stance, Keybreath." When Keybreath loosened up she looked at Marley. "Friend of mine has been beaten. You can help her, yes?"

[OW! My brother just vacuumed my hair!!!!!!! Don't worry it didn't take it. It just suction cupped it. xD]
Neon-Admin
Neon-Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neon-Admin Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:28 am

GTG I'll be on in like five hours. BDAY PARTY!!! XD
Neon-Admin
Neon-Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iFrostfur Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:39 am

Name: Falconswoop Fawnspots Furzeheart
Rank: Deputy? If i have to earn it that's fine Queen Med. Cat
Rank Wanted: Deputy Med. Cat
Personality:
Appearance: Dark Tabby with Blue eyes and white Patches here and there Light Brown with Darker Brown Spots and Blue eyes Gray and White with Blue eyes
Mate: Died...
Crush:
Kits:

iFrostfur

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down