RolePlaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love at First Bite ~Literate~

3 posters

Go down

Love at First Bite ~Literate~  Empty Love at First Bite ~Literate~

Post  Boxghost Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:58 am

(This is a remake of the original on Foopets.)

Introduction

You begin to realize as your mode of trasnportation continues toward your destination, that the tall black iorn fence you have been wacthing outside the window has been your only view since the gate began witch seemed like hours ago. You can feel your driver slowing down and you are too intranced to correct him. The iorn fence had joined into a large gate doors. Ringlets of green ivy interwined with the metalic element as if it were trying to block your view, but that wasnt possable. For behind the gates in the midest of a green lawn stood a large victorian style mansion. The warm dark hues of the brick were decorated with ivy and trendils of wild flowers. The sight thought precent before you seems to be something out of a story. "Who lives here?" You ask aloud. "Miss Noel Haestings." Your ears pick up the sound of gears changing and you turned your eyes to the driver. "The" Noel. The driver simply nodded his head and turned the engine off. You turn you head back to the mansion trying to remember the tales of Noel. One of the first of your kind. The oldest and most powerful of your kind. Vampire.......

Vampires have been known through history as crude creatures of the night. Feeding off human blood in order to survive. Now they thrive. Vampires are the upperclass, the aristocrats of society. Your immortality is your upper hand in both social and business. Some of you after your transformation were raised into money, while others started out with nothing and left for dead only to come back with a vengence. Though as powerful as you are as a vampire there is one above all other. Noel was one of the first vampires created. None are sure how she even came around. Was she born such a powerful creature or did someone create her. None the less she is a master of her developed powers and none can out match her. Her conquest and wealth is known throughout the world of vampires but none have seen her outside of pictures. She refuses to go to invited parties and now it seems she has brought you to her home. The driver opened your door and bowed, but you pay little attention as an Inu comes to open the front gate. "My Lady welcomes you." He bows and steps aside to let you enter the estate of Noel.......

Slaves

Just as the heading says vampires are granted servents. Different vampires treat their subjects differently and who is to tell them other wise. Some Slaves are loyal and will follow blindly behind a vampire master/misstress while others take orders through gritted teeth, will they plants seeds of doubt and over run the vampires or will the vampires take charge and kill the source that desturbs their way of life?

Inus

A popular breed among slaves due to their loyal nature. The are a protective breed and strong if trained properly, a flaw for the Inu is that they tend to be a bit hyper and vampires find it a tad annoying. Once tame they are remarkable servents. the appearance of an inu are human except for the dog ears and tail that vary in color. Some Inus have dog like paws. Life span of an inu is about 250 years.

Nekos

The second popular breed among vampires because of their quiet nature. Nekos are rather stubborn and are hard to break if not born into slavery. They are agile creatures that are excellent scouts and fighters. Lika an Inu they are human like in appearence but they have cat ears and tail that very in color and size. Some are known to have cat paws as well but it is not common. Their nails extend to claws when pressured into battle and the life span of a Neko is also 250 years.

Kitsune

Translated into english as fox spirit. Kitsune are a cunning mysterious and exotic breed with the ability to control one of the many elements. Human in appearence with fox ears and tail. The colors are mainly red, brown, or even white. Few kitsune have other colors but it is not unheard of. When it comes to tails the range is from one up to nine. Legend says the more tails a kitsune has the more powerful it is. That is just legand. The life span on a kitsune is about 300 years

Shapeshifters

Use as entertainment for most parties vampires find it amuseing that these creatures have the ability to take the form of any snimal they wish. Though starting it is only one animal they have the ability to master up to there. In their normal form shapeshifters look like humans, and have the same life span of about 80 years. Some die earlier ot later depening on the care.

Humans

Mainly breed for food few humans last long in the company of vampires. Though their are a few that have talents that please vampires and are kept alive. Some are even transformed into vampires for the sake of a companion but why risk bringing in competition? The life span for a human is 80 years but few live to see that age.

Werewolves.

Werewolves are used for heavy labor over anything else because of their rudeness and unpredictable temper. Werewolves are human during a large portion of the month but during the night true full moon they change. During the time the moon is full witch is a period of about four days they have the appearence of an inu. After they reach the mature age of 1,000 they can change at will. The life span of a werewolf is 3,000 years.

Ptak

Ptaks are the closest breed to human in appearance and mortality. They do not have any powers only various colored wings. Ptaks are a rare breed and are extremely hard to find and breed considering that the child sometimes dies as well as the mother due to birth complacations. Also their blood is like a drug to vampires. The reason why is still unknown. But once a vampire sinks its fangs into a Ptak it is extremely difficult to stop. A rare and most delectable treat for vampires. Many will kill to have one in its possesion.

Weakness

Wooden Stakes

Generaly a wooden steak to the heart would kill anything but unfurnished wood has a paticular reaction once in cantact with vampire skin. Its the only thing that can kill them. that is if you can get that close. No other creature has a weakness to wood.

Silver

This metal has an odd purifying quaility that effects all species. For vampires they are strong enough to be around the metal but it causes discomfort and slight dizzyness and it slightly stings at its touch so most vampires prefer not to go near it. With Inus, Nekos and Kitsune it is a bit more serious. When near silver they begin to tremble and slowly lose control of their body motions. When touching it is burns their skin causing pain that causes them to crumble to their knees trembling in pain. A werewolf is to never be around silver. Contact with the metal can be fatal to the wold breed. Ptaks are uneffected by silver.

Holy Water

This is another weakness protaining to just vampires. Holy water is a joke though, it does not burn the skin. It only irritates it almost like a misqustio bite.

Garlic

This herb is not really a weakness the smell is just rancid to sensetive noses.

Rules

1.Basic rules apply
2.Fade to black when it comes to detail
3.Cussing I will allow just to extreme.
4. All OOC drama is kept at 0
5.Any ideas just let me know and I can add them up
6.You do not have to have a slave when playing a vampire but if you want to make a slave you can not just appear on Noel's estate. You must be bought or be paried up with another roleplayer vampire
7.There will be no godmoding. Noel is the most powerful vampire so getting into a fight with her will result in a loss, but she can be hurt badly. So no one is the supreme fighter, add to the drama break some bones both of you lose something, but no You can kill me Im immortal and you are not even a vampire
8.Enjoy everything.
9. Dont be you own lover. If you play a master and a slave your slave can have a crush on the master but let love bloom with others. Oh and no love at first sight. There can be attraction at first sight but no meet one day and them they are in love. Give the guy a run for his money.

forum

Name:First Middle Last
Owner: (only add if a different species than vampire.)
Powers: (limit of two. Ptaks have no powers. Neither no Werewolves. Kitsune can ont control one element but they can master branches of it such as with water you con control ice etc.)
Mate:
Crush:
Offspring:
History:
Personality:
Appearence:

My Charries

Name: Noel Mary Haestings
Species: Vampire
Powers: Noel has the power to control peoples minds and actions. She can also cause your mind a mass amout of pain with just a glance.
Mate: none
Crush: none
Offspring: goodness no
History: (will add later)
Personality: Noel has her own sense of humor. She finds joy in being in control and has a hard time giving it up for anything. She also loves to play with peoples feelings and egging them on. Like a preditor plays with its prey before it goes in for the kill. Her sweetness in mainly an act unless you reach into her mind. Their she does not lie, but she would never allow you to enter her mind.
Appearence:
Love at First Bite ~Literate~  Brunette-anime-girl--large-prf-1188882324

Name: Kato Hazuki
Species: Inu
Owner: Noel
Powers: Kato has the ability to control the wind.
Crush: Noel
Offspring: none
History: (will do later sorry)
Personality: Hazuki is a gentle spirit but he can do more harm than good. He has a bit of a hyper side to him that makes Noel smile. He is a loyal friend and hates to see people upset so he does his best to keep everyone happy. He can be a bit dense sometimes and alot flies over his head.
Appearence: He has pointy black ears with a white tip and his tail is black and curls in a fluffy mass
Love at First Bite ~Literate~  Hkhj10

Name:James Conner Ravencroft
Age:over 3,000 he was changed by his “mother” when he was 18
Species: Vampire
Powers: telepathic he can choose to read whoes mind he wants to read and control over water that includes blood in peoples bodies
Mate: she didnt make it out of our last fight evil grin
Crush:none
Offspring:do I seem like the father figure type.
History: As you know vampires can not bare children so my mother dearest desided to find the human fit to be her son and make him a vampire lucky me. As soon as my lust for blood passed I was brought up to be a noble vampire. Skills with feeding danceing and how to speak were drilled into my head and it bored me to no end. The night life was my calling. Parties, fights, bars, and trouble around every corner. By day I was my parents pride and joy their golden child, but by night I was my own vampire my true self. My last birthday didnt end so well, my father desided to marry me of to gain money. The vampiress was nothing I liked she didnt want me going out at night and we never agreed on anything. She broke my mercy for her when I came home and found out she had put her hands on Harmony. She yelled at me that my neko was poorly trained. Of course I thought she was calling me poor and I would not take that tone not even from her so that night I killed her and drank her blood until she turned to dust in the wind. Word travels and I became known as the Mate Slayer. I dont see what the big deal is. She was a problem and I rid my life of problems. I left my home and traveled with my Neko ever since and now I live with the ever so lovely Noel.
Personality: A young attractive male who knows how he looks. He is bold and knavish by nature. He knows his place around those more powerful than him but he hates to be told what to do. He is very flirty and serious when no one is looking
Appearence:
Love at First Bite ~Literate~  Red_head_anime_guy

Name:Harmony
Species: neko
Owner: James
Powers: She can control peoles feelings such as love fear lust anger etc.. She is skilled with hand to hand combat and her weapon of favor is a steel bow staff.
Crush: none
Offspring: none
History: I did not start off as a pet to James. I belonged to another vampire who found joy in tormenting me and his other pets. He would allow his guest to put their filthy hands on me and other female pets and he was tempted to send me to a breeding house but he figured I was the only reason why so many other vampires come to his drunken gatherinds. One day Lord Ravencroft was said to be comeing for the night. Everyone thought it was the dark haired vampire and his fair skined misstress. They seemed shocked when James, their new son, stepped into the room almost relevied even. When James saw me I was chained to the wall with a silver clasp. He smiled at me and broke my chain. I wondered why a vampire would harm his health to set me free. He lifted me in his arms and plainly bold out said that he was taking me home with him. I have been with him ever since.
Personality: Smart and loyal to her master without a second thought. Her ability to stay calm and not annoeyed makes her able to deal with James and his moods when things dont go his way. She can be funny and strict when she is told. A balance of honey and vemon.
Appearence:
Love at First Bite ~Literate~  1125475197_1467597304

Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Love at First Bite ~Literate~  Empty Re: Love at First Bite ~Literate~

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:36 am

Name:Kairi Taylor Cione(KI-ree)
Species: Inu
Owner: Unknown yet.
Powers: Kairi can control Ice and has the ability to heal herself and others.
Mate: None.
Crush: None.
Offspring: None.
History: Kairi was born and raised with vampires living in various estates. A trade has recently been offered and she has boarded a train and is of to Noel's Estate. Perhaps she will be cared for there?
Personality: Kairi is very loving and loyal. She will go to the ends of the world for her master and will no matter how she is treated. She has a stand-offish way to her but she warms up fast. She makes a great companion.
Appearance: Love at First Bite ~Literate~  541811-bigthumbnail
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

https://fproleplayers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:30 am

((accepted. I will ask if others want to join before I send Kato to pick up the new member))
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:37 am

[ Ok. Very Happy ]

Kairi sat in the back of the train cart, staying away from the others. As social as she was, she was upset about leaving her born family. They were still at Karmini Manor. She looked out the cracks in the wood planks, her tail resting beside her. A sigh left her body and her ears flicked to the sharp sound of a bark. Her head whipped around but slowly returned to looking out the cart. It was only another stranger. Someone she didn't know. Someone who didn't care where they were going.

[Intro post... Sorry its short.. didn't have much to work with... xD ]
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:57 am

((its cool))

Kato stood at the train station with his hands shoved into his pockets. Most other stared at him but they said little. An Inu would not be about by itself for any reason and Kato had a job to do. His ears perked and his tail slightly wagged as he saw the train pull into the station. When it came to a stop he walked up to the ticker. "Im here for a package that goes to the Noel Estate." He said in a calm voice. He pushed his glasses back up his nose and waited while the ticker left.
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:03 am

Kairi looked around and soon someone came over to her and pulled her out from the corner. She yelped a little bu other than that remained silent. She stood up and followed the man out. She saw another Inu and a small wag occurred but she still missed her family. She left the train and waited to be taken away and into Noels Estate. Soon after she had gotten off, the train pulled away. She sighed. She was alone. Kairi looked up at Kato and waited for what would happen next.
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:11 am

Kato blinked as he saw what was being delivered, the last thing he wanted was another person to take Noel's attention away from him. Despite his younger age he was tall so he looked down at the girl inu and sighed. "Come on. We need to start walking so we can make it home in time." He turned his back to her and his curly tail twitched as he walked on.
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:17 am

Kairi looked at the boy. She frowned slightly, she could tell he wasn't pleased with her delivery. Her ears were pinned to her head. Maby someone else her will be a bit different? She tried to keep her thoughts positive but wasn't finding it an easy task. She nodded and followed him without question.
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:32 am

Kato arrived back at he large gates and opened them allowing the girl to enter. He closed the gates and lead the way towards the large mansion. "Miss Noel. We are home." The vampiress in question poked her head out of the archway of another room a smiled. "Well you must be my package." She said in a light tone. As she walked toward the two inu's her atire was more modren dressed in a plaid skirt and military style jacket. "What is your name?" She asked with a bright smile. Her eyes gleamed a warm honey gold color, Kato caught her glance and he nodded before walking away and heading up the large marble stairway.
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:38 am

Kairi's eyes brightened and her tail gained a slight wag. "I am Kairi. It's sure nice to meat you Miss Noel!" She smiled and sat down before her. This girl seemed a bunch nicer than her past masters. She looked up at Noel with big, blue eyes and waited to be given a request.

Major WB.... Sorry. :/
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:22 pm

Noel covered her mouth before chuckling. "For now I have nothing for you to do, but Im sure James will have something for you to do." She waved the Inu away and asended her stairs. When she came to her room Kato sat on her bed reading a book. Noel's face went blank as she sat on her bed next to her inu slowly stroking his ear. "Why do they asume I will come to their patetic gatherings just because they give me new toys." Kato blinked his brown eyes "Prehaps they just want your favor. I think..." When Noel stopped strokeing his ear Kato knew his mistake. Noel glared at him through cold amber eyes. "If I want your thoughts about my life. I will ask for them." Kato nodded without another words and Noel lifted his face to hers. "My poor Inu, are you flustered?" Kato didnt need to answer her but he still blushed. Being this close to his mistress was conflicting for him but it meerly pleased Noel, for the more his heart bumped the faster his blood flowed. Her fangs lowered and she bit into Kato's neck roughly. The Inu whimpered slightly from the pain but he didnt not protest. This was the only reason Noel would touch him otherwise and he was glad to give him blood to her. Noel had her fill and left her Inu on her bed. "Clean yourself up." She ordered before she left her room with glittering blue eyes.

James was in the garden playing his violin. The strings bent to his will as he pulled the bow back and forth with grace and skill beyond one would have with his appearing age. The only other person in the garden was a neko. Her eyes were closed as she listend to the music. er tail flicked as did her ears but she kept silent.
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:13 am

Name: Stephen Chris Tower
Species: werewolf
Owner: Noel
Powers: None
Mate: None
Crush: ...
Offspring: Heck NO!
History: Ahhh let me think of somethin XD
Personality: Stephen is stubborn and cunning. He loathes Noel for how she treats his species like work puppets and not let them do whatever they desire. At times he tends to go against the orders he's given so he always causes problems. Yet he's a trustworthy and loyal person who has respect for the majority of people.
Appearence: Love at First Bite ~Literate~  Anime-werewolf

Name: Emily Jane Davis
Species: Vamp
Powers: Earth element and healing
Mate: None
Crush: None
Offspring: Ha don't make me laugh
History: ..will fill in soon..
Personality: Emily is serene and a bit complex. She tends to shun everyone out of her life to not risk getting betrayed and rarely does she trust someone. Her actions are never in vain and most of the times she puts other's needs above her own. She has a kind heart towards everyone and doesn't judge by what one is but how they are. She keeps her temper in check but whenever she losses it the scene isn't anything pretty.
Appearence: Love at First Bite ~Literate~  AnimeDarkGirl1
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:04 am

Kairi nodded and began to head for James. She wasn't exactly sure who James was, she she was sure she would be able to find them. She headed outside first, as estate owners rarely have their 'slaves' go inside. Soon she had found a eautiful garden and began to look around for someone. The fist someone she saw was a neko, Kairi's tail began to wag furiously creating a small could of dirt and grass. She wanted to bark and playfully chase her for a game ut knew that Miss Noesl would not be happy with this. She calmed herself some, but her tail still was wagging a mile a minute. She brushed her beautiful, long blond hair to one side and started to walk to the neko. As she neared she had noticed that she seemed to e listening to something. Her head shot around to find James, playing his violin. Her ears perked, her body felt relaxed, and her crystal blue eyes gleamed, all for the music. She walked politely over to him and waited patiently for the music to finish before she spoke. Soon enough the violin had stopped, she looked at him and spoke in a soft, warm, and inviting voice, "Hello, I am Kairi. I am new to the Estate and Miss Noel sent me to you. She thought I could be of help to you. Is there something you need, Sir James?" She always added Miss or Sir onto their names as a sign of respect. As she waited for an reply, her head cocked slightly, in an almost cutesy way.
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:30 pm

((accepted Joise. and stephen sounds cool))

Harmony turned her head toward the sound and blinked her milk brown eyes. She turned to James who smiled as he lowered his violin from his chin. "No I do not. I have to make arrangements. Harmony you are free for now. Be ready when I call you." Harmony bowed and stood to her feet before wrapping her tail around her leg before tunring to the girl Inu. As she spotted her tail she tilted her head to the side. "Is something wrong?"
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:52 am

[Lol thankies]

Stephen let out a huff as he finished the labor chores Noel had assigned him. He hated his damned life as he couldn't do anything being under the control of Noel. She had told him to report to her as soon as he finished his chores but he blew off the order and went off to wander around outside the mansion. He took a minute to look around and see if anyone is watching him, then as he saw no one was around he sneaked out of the gate and went off to explore the outskirts of the mansion, phasing into his wolf form. He swerved around the forest, dodging branches and leaping over bushes as he ran in lightning speed. He felt alive as the forceful wind blew through his fur, taking in the earthy scents that lingered in the air and the feeling of the moist earth soil against his paws made him feel one with nature.

Emily grazed her tongue over her lips as she finished sucking out the blood of an elk. She went to dispose the dead animal at a river in the forest, letting out a sigh as she wasn't feeling satisfied at all with drinking the blood of the elk as it was nothing compared to a human's blood but it managed to kill her thirst, making her eyes fade to their grey natural colour. She vanished with in the forest as she sprinted to town then easing her speed to a graceful walk as she arrived to her destination. She walked down the sidewalk eying everything she walked by.
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:00 am

Kairi looked at the neko and looked at her confused. "Something wrong? Oh no, nothing is wrong, I am just looking forward to getting my first task." She smiled and looked at her, a soft playfulness present in her body. "How is it here? What exciting things go on? I bet there is a lot." She seemed to praise the neko girl for working here for Noel as well. She was eager to learn information as it may help her later on.
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:36 pm

Noel crossed her arms as she glared out of her window. "Im going to skin him myself." She growled before turning her back from the glass and walking downstairs to check on more letters. "With what shall I torment him tonight." She walked into her study and pulled on the spine of a dark blue book. It was a trigger for a trap door and a shelf of books turned to reveal an assortment of silver weapons. She smiled as she ran her finger over the cursed metal. Her eyes gleamed as she picked up the handle of a whip. Its thick black rope was simple but at the end were five silver hooks used to grab onto its victim and leave scars not even time could heal. Elegantly she twirled and rose her arm into the air. The whip seemed to sping into a new life as it danced in a spiral over Noel's head. Like a snake before it strikes. Bringing her arm down the whip sliced through the air and collided with her maple wood desk and it crummbled inder the sheer fource. Splinters flew through the air and sliced at Noel's pale skin. Small droplets of blood trailed down her cheek, but she made no move to fix it. Instead she stood straight and smiled at her destruction, she pictured Stephen chained to his necks and his back to her at she dilivered her punishment. "My dear sweet wolf. You should not tempt your master." With that she left her study and walked down the marble halls until she came to the door that lead to the celler. The only place she allowed the werewolves to go within her home. She found Stephen's cell and leaned against the damp wall and waited for his return a cruel smile bright on her angelic appearing face.

Harmony's tail flicked. She wasnt sure what to think of the Inu. The first she ha met was Kato and he didnt even seem fazed from the sight of her but James explained that Kato was too well trained to just chase a Neko whenever he saw one. The memory made Harmony's left ear twitch, an odd habbit she did when upset. "Well its pleasent here, at least untill James gets into an agrument with Miss Noel. He refuses to understand that he can not be the boss of everything he desires. I calmed him down a bit from an argument they had before. It is rather calm here, except for the Galas Mis Noel holds. By far the best I have been to. Oh never bother Miss Noel when she is alone at night. She tends to come to the garden and stare at the stars but she prefers to be by herself. Not even Kato is allowed near her."

"Yo should not talk about Noel while she is not present." Kato pushed his glasses up his nose and his black tail wagged slightly as he gave a small crooked smile. Harmony seemed to glare at the male Inu. "You are not my master. You can not silence me." Kato chuckle before cracking his knuckles. "I can always get your master kitten." Harmony flinched. "Do not call me that." She snapped with a slight hiss. She turned to Kairi. "I apologize for him. He is only upset that Miss Noel has been give another Inu and he might not be the favorite anymore." Kato frowned and craddled his neck with his intertwined fingers. "Say what you will kitten. Im ready for a practice round." Harmony didnt bother to give the male Inu attention. "Again I am sorry."
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:52 pm

Kairi listened closely to what the neko had to say, she was pleased when Harmony finished. "Well, I hope oth James and Noel like me, I'm sure I could impress them sooner or later.." The last part was more to herself than Harmony. When Kato walked in she looked at him with innocent eyes and stayed silent. He was obviously agitated even when they first met, she knew it wouldn't change now. "Oh.... It is fine.... I understand." She turned to Kato and spoke a little softer, intimidated slightly by his tall frame, "I don't mean to steal Noel from you... I just want to serve my masters..." She looked down for a moment than ack up at his eyes, trying to tell if he was going to accept her or not. Truthfully she longed desperatly for her new master to love her and cherish her. Of course she wouldn't tell anyone so.
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:57 am

Kato's only snorted as the female inu. Harmony sighed. "Prehaps Miss Noel will breed you two." Kato flinched as he glared at Harmony. "Dont even say that." His ears went flat but at Harmony stared at him his ears parked and his tail began to wag. He crouched and tackled her as if a meer puppy rather than the rigid dog he was a few seconds ago. Harmony smiled as she scratched his ears.
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:03 pm

Kairi's ears dropped against her head and she looked at the neko with discust for saying such. "I want nothing to do with such a rude pup." She looked at Kato and flicked her tail in agravation before watching them play fight. Her own look egan to soften and her tail thumped against the ground, ut that was it, she knew that joining the playfight would be a giant risk, she just wasn't ready to take yet. With a soft voice she let out a crisp bark filled with excitement. Noel's estate was great so far.
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:12 am

Harmony looked at kairi and smiled. "Kato is really not that bad. He just needs a little push in the right direction." Kato blinked his eyes in confusion and then stood to his feet. He removedhis glasses and rubbed the bridge of his nose. "Harmony stop useing your powers on me please." The neko smiled and flicked her tail. "Its soo much fun though." With that she took Kairi's hand and pulled her along as the ran from Kato. "Hurry, he is a fast runner."
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:05 am

Kairi looked at the neko listening then ack at Kato when he spoke. She froze for a moment then ran of with Harmony with great speed and agility as well. She lunged over benches and dodged trees with grace. This place didn't seem to ad. When Kairi was near the giant fence, ivy stalks weaving around the brass bars, she could just barely make out her masters room, her tail began to wag slightly before she ran back off, Harmony near. "How long have you guys been at this place??" She asked the question fairly quietly as she wanted not to be heard by any others.
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down