RolePlaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semi-literate Teen Mansion:) | OPEN!!!! :D

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Semi-literate Teen Mansion:) | OPEN!!!! :D Empty Semi-literate Teen Mansion:) | OPEN!!!! :D

Post  DarkWarWolf Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:39 am

Rules

Haha, Sorry this Rp is not really descriptive, This RP is just something me and Lexie slammed together. I REALLY wanted to Rp a Teen Mansion, but neither of us wanted to make it. So, we made it together. She did the Form, I did the Rules. Very Happy

- All Site Rules Apply

- Make a Boy and Girl.

- Mingle. Don't be desperate and make your character Date your other one.

- Be Semi-literate! Very Happy

- 6 Characters Maximum

- Don't do Auto-avoids. Your character doesn't read the Skeletons. YOU Do.

- No immortals.

- Okay, think I'm done. xD

Last edited by DarkWarWolf on Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:38 am; edited 2 times in total

DarkWarWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Semi-literate Teen Mansion:) | OPEN!!!! :D Empty Re: Semi-literate Teen Mansion:) | OPEN!!!! :D

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:40 am

Skelly! Very Happy

Name::
Nickname::
History::
Personality::
What makes you original?::
Hair color::
Eye color::
Weight::
Height::
Sexual Orientation::
Overall description::

Sample post::

Pet skelly

Name::
Breed::
Type of Animal::
History::
Personality::
Color::
Special Markings::
Eye color::
Other?::
Overall Description::

Sample Post::
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

https://fproleplayers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Semi-literate Teen Mansion:) | OPEN!!!! :D Empty My Charries

Post  DarkWarWolf Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:58 am

My Characters!

Name:: Dina Ray James || Jason Buckskin
Nickname:: Dina || Prefers Jay
History:: No || No
Personality:: Dina is a really Cool girl. She isn't girlie at all and doesn't fit in with obsessive, popular people. She is pretty awesome and nice, but is often ignored since... she isn't normal. People often get tired of her, and she's used to being 'abandoned'. || Jason is a silent type. He is a flirt with girls he can really like, but he's loyal to girls((Meaning he isn't a Player)). He's protective of those he likes, and is overall a nice guy.
What makes you original?:: She has a Jersey accent. xD || ((I DUNNO. O.O xD))
Hair color:: A cute, longish brown. || Nearly Black.
Eye color:: Green || Misty blue
Weight:: 104 || 142, muscleee xD
Height:: 5 feet 5 || 5 foot 11.
Sexual Orientation:: Straight || Straight
Overall description:: Dina is very pretty, with Beautiful green eyes and straightish brown hair with bangs. Her skin is soft and tan((<-- I just put in a random description there. xD)) || Jay is muscular guy with Dark, dark brown hair that almost looks black. His eyes are a nice misty blue.
[/b]OTHER!!!:[b] Dina looks like this- http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzyRFAkjYRY7C5dh_1i4oUtO-NbKdcur5z2bmN3YjghQNqtXng4A || Jason looks like this- http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/G/grooveshot/1040391996_quizprissy.jpg

Sample post:: You know I'm Semi-literate. *Glare*

Pet

Name:: Twinkie
Breed:: Normal Hamster?... O.O
Type of Animal:: Hamster
History:: She was bought from a Hamster raising place by Dina xD
Personality:: Sweet, kind, bubbly... Awww, come on! I know this is Semi-literate but this is a Pet for pete's sake. xD
Color:: Creamy orange and white.
Special Markings:: Nope
Eye color:: Brown?
Other?:: Yesh, this is her looks- http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQN7Mj4K9d8C8FRcqfkk1my0-vCItwUA6jvTMuA5tdQoTTnBJcSpA
Overall Description:: ... Nu. I need to pee. If I must do it I'll put it on later. You guys have a pic anyways!!!!

Sample Post:: O.O Like you need one.

DarkWarWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Semi-literate Teen Mansion:) | OPEN!!!! :D Empty Re: Semi-literate Teen Mansion:) | OPEN!!!! :D

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:23 am

Name:: Kairi Toromi
Nickname:: Kairi
History:: Later.
Personality:: Kairi is a very 'go with the flo' type of girl. Even though she goes with the wind, she also makes the most out of everything.
What makes you original?:: My British origin. (Yesh, this means accent as well. Very Happy)
Hair color:: A natural red that spirals down her shoulders and ends mid-chest.
Eye color:: A deep, crystal blue.
Weight:: 102
Height:: 5'8
Sexual Orientation:: Straight.
Overall description:: Lexie is a kind girl with a tall, elegant body. (Sorry.. I feel lazy.)

Sample post:: You know me. Razz I will be semi-lit. Calm your pea soup.
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:35 am

Name:: Marcus Sankil
Nickname:: Marcus, Marco Polo.
History:: Later.
Personality:: Later.
What makes you original?:: A scar on his back from a house fire..
Hair color:: Blond
Eye color:: Green
Weight:: 142, muscle
Height:: 5"9
Sexual Orientation:: Straight
Overall description:: Marcus is Marcus. xD

Sample post:: Damn you dark.
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkWarWolf Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:47 am

Dina

Dina stopped her car quietly and looked at the Mansion. "Nice!" She said to herself, staring at it for a second. "Aww, Twink, where are ya?" She asked, looking for Twinkie, her creamy orange and white Hamster. And, there Twinkie was; right in her bag. Dina chuckled a little bit and grabbed her bag, knowing Twinkie was in there. She grabbed her luggage, which was pretty simple, and got out, closing the car door. "Maybe I'm the first here." She said, smiling at Twinkie. Dina was wearing a red T-shirt with some jeans and a leather jacket. Her green eyes gazed around at the Mansion. Suddenly, Dina let out a little bit of a sigh. She had forgot where her room was, so, she just sat on a bench inside.

Jay

Jason got out of his car, stretching a little bit. He closed it, grabbing his luggage and going to the Door. Looking for his room, he walked up stairs and found his room. "Hey, a view of the Beach." He smiled, opening his Room's door, just randomly not closing it. There was a Balcony that looked out onto the Beach, which pretty much everyone had. He started unpacking.

DarkWarWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:29 pm

Kairi and Marcus both stepped outside and starred at the mansion with wide eyes, as long time friends they hugged, excited to be here. Kairi ran inside and went to her room and immediately began to unpack. Marcus was slower and while he did the same thing, it took him longer to do so.
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkWarWolf Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:35 pm

Dina

Dina saw people walked in and sighed a little bit, looking at the floor. She tapped her legs with her knees quietly as Twinkie looked around her bag. The wind suddenly blew very hard, and Dina looked out a window. A storm was coming((Its autumn By the way)) soon, probably.

Jay

Jay finished unpacking, then walked downstairs. The floors were a shiny wood and there was a pool indoors and outdoors. He looked around a little, not many people were here. Hopefully there would be a couple of more people soon, otherwise it would pretty much be a ghost town.

DarkWarWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:41 pm

Kairi soon finished packing and walked down by the pool, a towel covering her in her two peice. She could tell a dtom was brewing and was rather excited for it. She loved to swim in storms. It could even clasify as her hobby.

Marcus finished unpacking and egan to wander the mansion, attempting to figure out where everything was.

Wow fail posts.... I am so sorry!
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkWarWolf Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:00 pm

Dina

Dina stoked Twinkie softly as she looked around the mansion. It was so beautiful and fancy. She exhaled in a relaxing way and leaned back on the bench, her legs swaying a little bit. Her legs crossed silently and she watched Twinkie hop off the bench and pad around the shiny floors. Dina smiled a bit as she watched her Guinea pig. She laughed quietly a little when Twinkie lay down on a fuzzy rug. She walked over, sitting on a big couch and watching her explore.

Jay

Jay looked at the storm yet looked at the outside Pool. Despite the fact that it was Autumn, it actually was pretty warm. And, since there was a small amount of people, it wouldn't be crowded. He shrugged a little and decided to walk around the Mansion.

HERE IS DA MANSION! http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_mC8VIyzjh9g/S7MDkK4IpjI/AAAAAAAAB6M/W4g3WMdruW4/s1600/Modern-Beach-House-Architecture-+living+room.jpg

THE MANSION AGAIN!!!!!!: http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkHZ4lqEXvuD8rjyn3cEoGlJ4WHVnkccyCPivhFhwdrdTRtX9oOQ

AGAIN!!!: http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTL25KiuwliPSHJnX3tk7h5py42CRnKhvv0NCR3Ppg2lDSSkALtUw

DarkWarWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:09 pm

Kairi took off her towel and jumped into the pool and swam around, a smile brightening up her face. Marcus on the othe hand was looking around in the kitchen on a desperate search for food. He needed his food. Soon he found some bacon and he smiled, a giant grin appearing on his face. Oh how he loved it here.
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkWarWolf Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:16 pm

Dina

The wind blew a little from an open window. Dina looked at it but didn't care to close it. "Come on." She smiled a little, grabbing up Twinkie and deciding to look around. Twinkie crawled up on Dina's shoulder and sat there, while Dina kept a watch on Twinkie, making sure she didn't fall. She found a guy looking around the kitchen, and deciding to say hello. "Hey, what's up?" She asked with her Jersey accent((lol, don't get confused. She always has a Jersey accent, I just decided to describe it then XD)), opening the Refrigerator and grabbing out an apple.

Jay

Jay looked around a little, then decided to go see if there was any girls((ROFL, of course there is. xD)) around here. His hands slipped in his pockets as he silently walked around.

DarkWarWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:35 pm

Kairi got out of the pool and whipped her long hair than tied it in a messy bun. As a formal model she wasn't one to e emaressed aout her body. She tried herself off then walked around the uilding, looking for anyone to talk to. Marcus looked at the girl and chuckled, "Trying to figure out how to cook bacon. Do you know by chance?" He laughed.
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkWarWolf Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:42 pm

Dina

Dina smiled a bit. Who didn't know how to cook bacon? "Yeah! Put it on a plate," she smiled when she said the plate thing; that was so obvious. "Wrap a paper towel around the top and bottom, then put it in the microwave on high for...." she shrugged a bit. "About 2 and a half minutes for every 2 pieces of bacon. If ya want it crispy, that is." Dina explained, then offered; "Want me to do it?"

Jay

Jay walked to the pool, seeing Kairi. He smiled a bit and waved. "Hey," he smiled a little, sitting down near the pool.

DarkWarWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:53 pm

Marcus listened but everything went over his head. When she had offered to do it he chuckled and laughed. "I would appreciate it... Thanks." On the other hand, Kairi heard Jay clearly ut still chose to ignore him. She chuckled and kept walking.
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkWarWolf Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:59 pm

Dina

Dina nodded and put the bacon in the paper towel thing and put it inside the Microwave. She pressed a couple of buttons and then turned it on, sitting on a chair quietly with Twinkie on her lap.

Jay

Jay smirked a little and watched her walk off. "Pshhh, see ya." He smiled and rolled his eyes.

OOC: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I wonder why everything went over his head... xD

DarkWarWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:02 pm

Marcus laughed thrilled to have her make bacon for him. He smiled and waited for the uzzer to go off ut in the mean time he looked at twinkie. Kairi chuckled a little and swung her hips just a little it to almost tease him. Her long red hair met her mid-back and swayed in the light breeze.
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkWarWolf Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:09 pm

OOC: Make better((AKA Separate)) and more descriptive posts! Razz/xD

Dina

Dina grabbed the bacon out of the Microwave and set it on the Table. "Here ya go." She said, letting Twinkie hop right into her bag. Dina stroked her a little bit but then decided to introduce herself. "I'm Dina. You?"

Jay

Jay smiled a little, she was probably playing hard to get. He shrugged a little bit and walked towards the living room, studying a little. It was the last thing he wanted to do, but he had to, eventually, so why not do it now?

DarkWarWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:37 pm

Fine.

Kairi entered the mansion once again and walked into the kitchen to make a salad. As soon as she got there and noticed Marcus and another girl she slowly retreated, not wanting to be seen. She snickered. Maby he would finally get another girlfriend.

Marcus smiled at her, "thanks. I am Marcus by the way, nice to meet you." He raised an eyebrow and bit into the bacon. Mmmm, he had forgotten how much he loved bacon untill now.

Last edited by Lexie-The-Legend on Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:38 pm

Wow... fail on my part... xD I am editing!
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkWarWolf Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:47 pm

Dina

Dina smiled back but then grabbed the apple and took a small bite out of it. She was happy that she finally wasn't ignored some place. A little bit, she glanced over thinking she saw someone. She knew she wasn't crazy, and knew she probably saw someone, but silently shrugged it off.

DarkWarWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkWarWolf Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:55 pm

Why do you keep going online and offline?...

DarkWarWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:06 pm

Bcause I am on my phone... xD

Marcus smiled, glad to have met her. He looked around and saw a shadown. "Did you see that?!" His face lit up with curiosity. "We should go check it out....." He looked around and turned the corner but saw nothing. He went farther to investigate.
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkWarWolf Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:08 pm

Dina

Dina nodded a little. "Yeah... but... its probably just someone trying to prank us or something." She said, yet agreed yet jogged along so she didn't get left behind.

Jay

Jay studied quietly while he heard murmurs of others. He shrugged a bit but continued. ((There isn't much I can type.))

DarkWarWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:16 pm

Have to go.. sorry
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next