RolePlaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Am I lost? [Semi-lit. to lit. RP]

2 posters

Go down

Am I lost? [Semi-lit. to lit. RP] Empty Am I lost? [Semi-lit. to lit. RP]

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:39 am

Plot! Very Happy

Am I lost? The thought floods the rest of your thoughts away, it is the only thing you can focus on. You lay on a white cot, being poked and prodded by different people. These people are scientists. You are in Alabama and are being tested for a genetic disorder, although most call it a gift. You can controll 70-90 percent of your brain at once instead of the normal 10 percent. This gives you the 'extreme smarts' and if you have one of the higher percents, some say you can do special things. Can you?

Rules! Very Happy

• You can not include details in 'it' or birth.

• You must not godmod, meaning now having your charrie be perfect, it simply isn't allowed.

• I am in charge, this is my roleplay, you can make your own if you have a problem with mine.

• This is semi-lit at least. This means at LEAST 3 sentances. Ok? Cool, you understand.

Form! Very Happy

Who am I?

Name::
Nickname::
History::
Personality::

Who cares? Who doesn't?

Mother::
Father::
Siblings::
Children?::
Friends::
Foes::
Aquaintences::

What do I look like?

Hair Colour::
Eye Colour::
Height::
Weight::
Body Type::
Description::

Writing Sample::
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

https://fproleplayers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Am I lost? [Semi-lit. to lit. RP] Empty Re: Am I lost? [Semi-lit. to lit. RP]

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:08 am

Lexie! Very Happy

Who am I?

Name:: "Lexie Rose Monroy is the name."
Nickname:: "Lexie is fine, thank you."
History:: Lexie grew up in downtown detroit and as soon as she turned 16 went to court with her family. She was allowed to leave home already. She moved down to Arkansas and lived a normal life of buying food and paying rent until a few months ago. She ad been transfered to Alabama as a testing subject. She is capable of using 87 percent of her mind at one time.
Personality:: Lexie is a nice, kind girl who loves to hang out on weekends and stay up late. She is a 'smart party' and is therefor also a party animal. Many people kno her for being generous and also incredibly humorous. She doesn't have that many enemies but I'm sure that could change while they are all confined with each other and experiance testing.

Who cares? Who doesn't?

Mother:: "Tereasa Jones (Maiden name) was my mother. She was born and raised in Detroit."
Father:: "Bob Jenter Monroy was my father, he was born and raised in New York and met my mom on a buisness trip."
Siblings:: "I am an only child."
Children?:: "Uhm...... Cough You did see I am only seventeen right?"
Friends:: "Back in Detroit and Akansas...."
Foes:: "None... Yet."
Aquaintences:: "Everyone here, so far."

What do I look like?

Hair Colour:: Lexie has naturally beautiful red hair that elegantly swirls down to mid-chest.
Eye Colour:: A deep blue. Some say it is deeper than the oceans themselves.
Height:: 5"8
Weight:: 104 and Slim.
Body Type:: Lean Muscled, tall, and fragile. She has a model-like look to her.

Writing Sample:: I don't need to do this. Razz
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:22 am

Lexie woke up on her cot. Her hair had been braided for her. She looked over and cautiously scanned the girl with Ivory coloured eyes while her own emerald eyes were flashing in curiosity. The girl was indeed a bit odd, she didn't talk or motion with her hands and did strange things to others such as this. Lexie took her hair and put it up in a loose bun and began to jog on the treadmill while she awaited her food.
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tacolover14 Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:09 pm

Who am I?

Name:: Shay Jones / Allie Jones
Nickname::Shay is fine / Allie is cool
History::Well..if you must know i grew up in an orphanage until i was 14.On my 15th birthday i got a pocket knife from my foster parents and escaped,of course i felt terrible but it was the right thing to do.I was wondering in the woods doing just fine when i saw these Shadows....next thing i knew i was here! but before that i had a little sister that died from being shot / same as Shay ( I followed her)
Personality::I am Shy but a total Tomboy. I enjoy Drawing and singing and i love little kids.I am scared of boys that are a lot older than me because of what happened to my little sister...I love to Skateboard,Surf,Play Paintball,Hunt,and fish. I am not the perfect girl but i am funny and will always put a smile on your face. I always carry around my pocket knife so be careful not to scare me... / I am a tomboy but much different from my sister, I am not at all shy but i have a beautiful Singing voice and i love nature and animals..even though i hunt them.....I've always wanted to go Camping in the woods.but i have no one to go with..besides Shay.

Who cares? Who doesn't?

Mother::Unknown / Unknown
Father::Unknown / Unknown
Siblings::Allie / Shay
Children?::wants / I love them so yeah!
Friends::
Foes::Hopefully None (Both)
Acquaintances::We have each other ( Both )

What do I look like?

Hair Co lour:: Brown / Blond ( But I'm smart Very Happy )
Eye Color:: Blue / Hazel
Height:: 5''6 / 5''4
Weight::110 / 115
Body Type::A / A
Description:: I have long straight brown hair and blue eyes to go with them.I usually wear Sports shorts and a sleeveless Top. My ears are not pierced and i hope to never get a Tattoo. / I have long straight blond hair and Hazel eyes,I never wear make-up unless its necessary. I have pierced ears and no Tattoos...I wear short sleeve shirts and Usually wears Jeans and Vans.

Who am I?

Name:: Elliot Smith
Nickname:: Elk
History:: I was in a lovely home with a very self conscious mother...She always scared me with her love so i runaway for 7 years until i was being watched and caught by strange Shadows and now im here alone..
Personality::Caring,Strong,and Brave he will do anything for the people he loves and cares about.HE had a tough childhood but has a soft spot for other people. HE enjoys pranks and always makes you laugh.

Who cares? Who doesn't?

Mother::Abby Smith ( Dead)
Father::James Smith ( Out to kill Elk )
Siblings::Only Child
Children?::When i meet the right person
Friends::....
Foes::None
Aquaintences::None....

What do I look like?

Hair Color::Black
Eye Color::Green
Height::5''5
Weight::124 pds.
Body Type:: A'B
Description::I have short black hair and green eyes. I look like Taylor laughter and i have an amazing Smile.I always wear shorts and short sleeve and i usually wear Sneakers. I have 1 pierced ear and no Tattoos!

Tacolover14

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:12 pm

Accepted!
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tacolover14 Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:18 am

[b] YAY!!

Elk: Looks around at his surroundings "This place is so weird!"

Allie : Wonders around looking for something to eat

Shay: Looks for some place to sit down after walking for a bit

Elk: He sees Lexie and walks to her "Hi I'm Elk" he smiles

Last edited by Tacolover14 on Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed to be fixed)

Tacolover14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down