RolePlaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp)

4 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp) - Page 15 Empty Re: You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp)

Post  Boxghost Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:47 pm

Rayne tilted his head to the side and took the iteams in his jaws. "Thank you." He said to her before going into the woods to shift and change. When he returned he had the jacket in his arms rather than having it on. The deep gash on the side of his face was just below his eye and it throb before slowly gaining red in color. "I'll take you up on that offer." He said reaching up to touch his face but it burned in responce to his touch.

Cecily crossed her legs while she sat on Josh's coffin. "Yes. At noon tommorrow I wil bring he fight to them. I do not want the guardians hurt. But if they are causing you this much trouble I would rather have them deminted and crazed while their humans die."
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp) - Page 15 Empty Re: You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp)

Post  JosieWozy Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:54 am

Joyce nodded to his thank you and watched him run off into the woods to go change. She stayed standing at the door as she waited for him, with in a few minutes she saw him come out of the forest in his human form. She smiled briefly and took his hand to prevent him from touching his wound again as he'll just dirty it even more. "You're going to make it worse if you keep touching it" She told him as she lead him into the house, closing the door behind them. She took him to the couch where she told him to sit as she release his hand and went upstairs to the bathroom to get some gauze and antiseptic spray along with an alcohol pad wipe. She went back downstairs with the things and placed them ontop of the coffee table. She sat down next to him on the sofa and grabbed the pad of alcohol wipes, she tore it open and took out the wipe "Sorry if this stings" She told him as she scooted closer to him, leaving no gap of space between them, she gently started to clean the blood and dirt off the wound.

Seth clenched his jaw a bit as he didn't like this idea at all and he tightened a hand into a fist as he also didn't like seeing her sit ontop of Josh but at that very second he opened his hand and kept his expression neutral and act like if he doesn't care so she won't suspect anything. "but won't it be better to just wait for them to come? so it won't be much of a hassle having to find them." He said as he tried to think of a way to make her call off the plan to go attack the guardians as he wasn't sure that they'll be ready to fight her off
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:30 am

Rayne made objection as Joyce pulled him inside. When he sat on the couch it took him a large emunt of effort not to poke at his cuts, but he didnt want Joyce to worry more than she had to or worse scold him. He still felt rather raw about what happend and how Seth was convinced that Rayne was frightend of him. When Joyce returned and sat with him he closed his eyes and drowned in her scent careful not to flinch at her touch. "Thank you. And sorry about how I reacted.....I just didnt think."

Cecily tilited her head and her long hair drapped over his shoulders like a curtain of night. "This is a first you wanted to change my course of plan Seth." She paused and pressed a fringer to her lips as if trying to think. "I suppose you have a point. I will wait until nightfall. Though no later."
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:49 pm

Joyce placed the dirty alcohol wipe on the table as she finished wiping off the last smudge of blood on his cut. She reached for the antiseptic spray and sprayed some on the cut to kill any infections that were left. She shook her head towards his words, she didn't want him to be apologizing for how he reacted as he had a right to snap like that especially after how he had declared his love to her, she remorse for going to Seth alone. "No. Don't be sorry about his...it was my fault, I shouldn't have gone to see him, I should have stayed here....with you" She sighed feeling lousy inside and having a fluster look in her eyes. She set down the spray on the table and reached for the gauze, she pulled on it trying to tear a piece from it but it was useless as she didn't have the strength to tear it. "Dumb gauze. Hold on, let me go find some scissors in the kitchen." She mumbled the words under her breath with a dull voice. She got up from the couch and went into the kitchen opening drawers, her cheeks flushed and her body froze at the sight of the small box with the trojan sign which she assumed that it was Rayne's as it was surely not hers and he has been the only person in the house. She closed the drawer feeling too choked up to say anything, she walked back into the living room, with her cheeks still a bright red and her hands empty as she had forgotten everything about the scissors. She sat back down on the couch speechless, her eyes were focused on the gauze that was on the table as she was totally zoned out.

Seth looked at her straight in the eye as she pointed out that this is the first time he objects to her plans "yes" The word slipped out of his smiling lips under his breath from feeling relieved after she agreed to delay the attack even though it wasn't by that much but atleast it'll give the guardians some time to plan a tactic to use. Quickly he nodded his head and displayed his usual neutral expression on his face, he cleared his throat hoping she didn't catch the relief tone in his voice. "I mean perfect time, nightfall will be excellent time to strike as it will give us the element of surprise, they won't suspect us coming." His voice didn't give off any emotion as he then turned away from her and began to head to the mouth of the hide out. "I'm going to go look for some humans to capture" He spoked the words as he walked out and sprinted away within the forest in the direction of the town as he decided that its best he tells Joyce about the attack so she could tell her wolf guardian even though things were left with tension between them.
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:04 pm

Rayne did flinch as the spray hit his cut and he wanted nothing more than to claw at it but he sat on his hands to keep himself from irratating his wounds. When Joyce complained about the gauze he reached for it and then tore it without much diffuculty. He folded the gauze and when Joyce came back he gave her a half smile but it feel as he say her face. It was almost as red as his hair. Without the slightest clue he crawled across the couch and pushed her blonde hair from her forhead and pressed his against hers. "Are you sick or something? It was when you were in the rain werent you?"

Cecily did not object to Seth's plan, she did not stop him but she did wonder. Her blue eyes swayed and dulled another color. "It will happen soon enough." She said to herself as she stared into her reflection and a tear slid down her face. She wiped it away as if it were nothing.
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:39 pm

Joyce blinked back into reality as she heard his voice. She stayed silent for a moment as she made sense of his words in her mind. "Yes-no wait-I mean no" She shook her head squinting her eyes a bit with a misunderstood look on her face, she pulled a way a bit from him "I'm fine, its just that....um..." She darted her eyes to different things feeling awkward but just wanting to ask already "okay is the box that's in one of the kitchen drawers yours?" She spoke the words in a eased voice, looking at him in the eyes

Seth continued running towards town cautiously looking around at his surroundings to make sure no Golem was following him
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:52 pm

Rayne blinked his eyes trying to figure out what box she was talking about. It then clicked in his head and the flash back when Hexen came over slammed in the front of his skull. "I knew I should have thrown those out." He said to himself and couldnt help but blush at his embarresment. "No. Hexen was here earlier and I guess it was her idea of a quote. I love you Joyce but that hasnt crossed my mind yet, I would never move that fast."

Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:20 am

Joyce smiled faintly a his words feeling foolish for having thought that Rayne would be the type of guy that is just interested in a girl for her looks. Her cheeks still held a bright pink color as she was embarrassed for what she thought his intentions were. She had her sight looking down at her hands and then as he finished telling her everything she shook her head, surprised that Hex would think such a thing. "I would have never guess Hex was one to like to lie to easvesdrop on conversations" The words came out in a soft voice and she directed her attention to the neatly torn gauze that laid on the table, she reached for it and then shyly looked at Rayne with a faint smile on her face. She placed her hand on his cheek, feelings it's warmth as she looked at him, she gently put a patch of gauze over the cut and taped it. She removed her hand from his cheek and laid it ontop of his hand. She scooted closer to him having her eyes set upon on him, she gently traced his jaw line with a finger as if he were this perfect sculpture, gazing at his flawless skin which just mesmorized her. She then leaned closer to him, only leaving a few inches of space between their lips. She ran a hand through his red fluffy hair, her eyes held a look as if this will be the last time they'll be together which is how she felt because inside it was killing her knowing what he'll be facing in this battle that's storming it's way over to them. She grazed his lips with her finger, feeling it's inviting warmth and softness. "I'm sorry" she murmured the words in an apologetic voice, feeling blameful for everything and for how he'll be risking his life fighting Golems to get to Cecily

Seth slowed his sprinting as he reached the town but then came to a stop as he caught sight of a Golem from the corner of his eye, watching him from behind a tree. He looked straight acting as he hasn't seen it, he took in a breath and vanished as he moved in lighting speed toasted the creature. It blinked and looked around wondering where he went to. It Frozed as Seth appeared from behind and injected venom into it's body, it became numb and fell to the ground. Seth ripped his head off and along with his arms piling them up onto of it's body he took out a lighter and burned the Golem.
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:58 am

"To be honest. It doesnt suprise me." Rayne said in an effort to lighten the mood. He sat indian style and placed his hands in his lap as Joyce continued to patch him up. Rayne smiled as Joyce scooted closer and her warm, oddly honey hinting scent came over him in a wave and he wanted nothing more than to drawn in it. As the space between them continued to slim, his heart slammed against his chest and he tried to control his breathing finding it difficult to do so with the love of his life so near. All he needed to do was lean in and kiss him, but he stopped as he caught the look in her eyes, as if she were saying goodbye. When she apologize he smiled, "It wasnt your fault. I should have known Seth was just helping you. None of this was your fault."
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:22 pm

Joyce gazed down as she let his words flow into her mind. She stayed quiet for a moment, still being close to him, she looked back up into his eyes that made her heart beat like a drum. without letting any words escape her lips she gently placed her hand on his warm cheek and pressed her lips against his, giving into the inviting warmth that radiated off him and his scent that was intoxicating to her as she kissed him a tear ran down her cheek and at that moment she pulled away, letting her hand slide off his cheek and fall to her lap as she turned away from him, gazing down, closing her eyes as she leaned back on the couch facing straight as he faced her. "Rayne. please. don't go. I'm scared to lose you and if you go fight these Golems chances are you could-" She broke off as she felt her throat tie into a knot. The words she spoke were in a hoarse and low voice, looking down at her hands that rested on her lap, she shut her eyes as more tears ran down her cheeks. She felt like a small child for breaking out like this but she couldn't hold it in as she can't bare to lose the one that she has grown to love

Seth watched as the Golem boiled and sizzled within the wild flames turning it into ash. He turned away, focusing back on getting to Joyce's houses, he took a quick scan of his surroundings and then resumed to his quick sprint. He entered the town and passed humans, appearing to them as a gust of wind.
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:45 pm

Rayne beamed at Joyce kissed him. Her hand on his face soothed the throbbing that was cause my his would and his eyes closed happily and he leaned into Joyce deeping the kiss he had held back since she sat on the couch. Then the absence of her lips chilled his lips and he tasted salt,...from tears. His eyes opened to find Joyce crying and he had no idea as to why. As she explained her dred he felt terrable. He was about to risk his life not knowing what his death would do to Joyce. Sure he would be rencarnated into a new guardian but Joyce would still be broken with him gone. A part of her heart that could never be healed. Rayne pulled Joyce into his lap and stroked her hair as she continued to cry. "Joyce. I dont want to leave you alone, but this....thing is just going to keep sending Golems until you are dead and I will not let that happen. I wont die promise." He whispered to her ear before holding her close. He was also on the brink of tears but he couldnt cry. He would only worry Joyce more than she already was.
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:06 pm

Joyce laid her head on his shoulder and placed her worried lined forehead against the side of his cool neck. She remained with her eyes shut as she listened to his words and heard his promise "Okay" She whispered in a hoarse and scratchy voice in answer to his words. She rested a hand on his chest, feeling his heartbeat and she tightly grasped his shirt, curing up in his lap and breathing in his addicting scent. After a while she wiped the tears in her eyes and she forced herself to stop sobbing as she didn't want to waste the small time they have together, crying like a toddler. She kissed the hollow of his neck, then his jaw line and after the corner of his lip as she sat up straight. She was face to face with him, having paused before kissing him on the lips again. Her heart fluttered like the wings of a hummingbird making her insides all warm. She gazed deep into his eyes "I love you" The words came out in an honest and pure hearted voice as she let her lips press against his after having closed her eyes. She locked her arms around his neck and she shifted on the couch as she slowly started to lay down, letting him be on top of her. She had decided to let her heart lead her actions and show her love towards him every possible way.
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:29 pm

Rayne felt himself relax as Joyce understood and despite her worry would allow him to fight. When she continued to cry he simply held her and rubbed her back to calm her. Rayne leaned his head back against the back of the couch and was more than content with just holding Joyce, but when she stopped crying he wondered why and he shovered slightly at the feel of her cool lips against the base of his neck but as her kiss touched the counter of his mouth it twitched into a smile and he turned to look at her catching her gaze. The matching pools of emerald eyes they shared made him catch his breath, this angel in human form looked at him with such adoration that warmed not only his heart but his entire core. When Joyce pressed her lips against his he wrapped his arms around her slender waist and pulled her close to him. At her words he smiled against her lips and leaned on top of her but held himself up to keept from crushing her under his weight. "You are my everyhing." He said in a hushed tone before leaning down and kissing her cheek. "My heart and soul." He kissed her other cheek. "And my love." He said against her lips and nipped on them playfully allowing his green eyes to glow with his waggish charm before he took his lips from her and kissed her neck pushing the sleeves of her shirt past her shoulders and kissing the tender skin. Taking his time he made his way back up her neck and finally gave her lips all of his attention
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:40 pm

Joyce smiled as their lips were against each other, she ran a hand through his ruggish red hair as he kissed her neck. Every word he spoke made her insides melt leaving her with a feeling of warmth and love. Small goosebumps appeared on her fair skin tone as he was pulling down the sleeves of her shirt and pressed his warm lips against her skin, she took in small breaths as she felt breathless being wrapped in his aroma. As their lips met again she slid her hands down to the end of his shirt and gently she grasped it, slowly pulling it up, she could feel her heart beat race and her blood rush to her cheeks, leaving her with the desire of giving herself to him.

Seth ran up to Joyce's house through the back, he jumped over her 6 foot backyard wooden fence, making a tiger like landing on the ground. He stood up straight and took a moment to get a whiff of the scents that lingered in the air, he instantly picked up the scent of Joyce and her guardian. He looked around, wondering if he's nearby but seeing his surroundings vacant he guessed that the wolf must have left in anger after he saw him holding Joyce in his arms. He looked up at the window of her bedroom seeing it open, he without struggle climbed the side of the house and jumped through the window into her room, making a soft 'thud' sound. He scanned the place seeing that she was clearly not in here, he walked out of the room following her scent which kept being interfered with the scent of Rayne but it was no surprise to him as is Joyce's guardian it was expected for it to be reeking of him. As he made his way down the stairs he looked around with a bored expression on his face. "Joyce where ar-" He paused as he stood infront of the living room having his eyes locked on the intimate scene that was taking place. Joyce's eyes widened at the moment she heard Seth's voice she felt her body become frozen and robotic-ally she turned to look at him. She fixed her shirt as he kept staring at them which just caused her to feel uncomfortable. He smirked with a surprised look and then he simply shook his head in a disappointed way, closed his eyes briefly and looking down, holding in his laughter from this ridiculous scene. "Joyce...Joyce, if you were this desperate to get rid of your purity you could have just come to me instead of stooping so low to this wreaking mutt " He opened his eyes as he darted his stare between him and her with a laughing smile on his face "but I guess you're just doing this for his sake, granting him a pleasing going away gift, as like me you also know that he's a weak pathetic mutt that won't have a chance of making it out alive" He scoffed the words with a cynical smile as he leaned against the wall.
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:02 pm

Rayne continued kissing Joyce and he felt his own heart match hers as its pace increased. He made her objection to her gripping her shirt and allowing her to slip it off. Though his attention tore away from Joyce as his sensetive ears twitched. His senses were correct as in a few seconds Seth was in the living room. Rayne sighed as he sat up and glared at the creature from his spot on the couch. It frustrated him that Seth had no scent and the fact that he felt the need to come into Joyce's home without an annoucement just as Hexen had done before. At his comment Rayne's neck hair stood and he growled. "If that were at all true she wouldnt be with this mutt. Of course I assume for her first time she wants it to be with someone whoe not only loves her but can satisfy her. Though it seems you are unable to do either." At his second comment Rayne clentched his jaw and with his werewolf speed he strode across the room and took hold of Seth's neck tightly in his hand and pined him to the wall causeing a small crater due to the fource. "The only weak one here is you. Too pathetic to solve your own problem you put other guardians humans in danger." Rayne's voice darkend and his green eyes glowed a flourescent gold and his grip tightend. "I can smell the golem on you skin. What do you want."

Hexen bit the inside of her cheek worried over Alexander. Soon enough her human came into the house and Hexen ran to the door to hear his news. "They seemed pretty busy, so I slipped information in the guys pocket. Do you think they will make it in time?" Hexen walked away from alexander and into the kitchen where she loaded a shot gun. "If not we need to get you and Joyce somewhere safe." The Demon was visably upset as the shadows that she newly gained sprailed and flared from her latte colored skin. "Lets go." She handed gun to Alexander and lead the way to Joyce's house to make plans
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:45 pm

Joyce sat up once Rayne got off of her. She looked at Seth with rage in her eyes she was about to tell him to go as he was only a pest here but she didn't say anything as Rayne had spoken, she turned to look at him, hearing his words be spoken in an angry voice as he grew tenser. She hated seeing him so infuriated as with that dark stare in his eyes it made him look like a different person, not the same adoring wolf that she's grown to love but one that had the desire to kill, it caused her feel unsafe and scared inside. Seth directed his attention away from Joyce as he had studied her sudden fright not towards him but to her supposed beloved. He looked at Rayne with a cocky smile, not letting his words get to him as everything he said was mere rubbish to his ears "Please she doesn't love you, look at her she's scared of you and she only loves the fact the you'd be willing to give your life for her, but if you were just a plain ordinary human, you'd mean nothing to her" He watched Rayne's fury grow and without being able to react quickly to his sudden movement, he shut his eyes briefly as he was slammed against the wall, grasp by his neck. He kept a faint smile on his face, opening his eyes again. "I could care less for what you say" He spoke the words in a strained voice, gripping onto Rayne's arm as he tightened his hold on his neck, he dig his nail like claws into his skin squinting his eyes. "I came here to inform you about Cecily the golem leader, she's decided to bring the battle to you guys" His voice was low as he found it hard to speak with the tight grasp Rayne had on him, he clenched his jaw "But I won't say more unless you release me now....I don't want to bother wasting a fraction of my strength on trash like you" He tightened his hold on Rayne's arm, digging his nails deeper into his skin like a knife which made blood start to come out.
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:03 pm

Rayne growled darkly at Seth at his words and his eyes shimmered a golden hue. He was more animal than man in fact the only humanity left was his human body. Rayne winched at the pain cause by Seth but as the animal grew more used to the human body a grin spread on his face, and he didnt even twitch as Seth mentioned Joyce. "Sorry to disappoint you, but Im only weak cause im under human morals. He really does hate you though. Prehaps I should just kill you and save Rayne this pain that you cause him." This thick voice that came from Rayne's lips was was not his own it was dark and completly ignored everything aside from Seth that looked as easy prey, but his attention turned as he stared at the door and Hexen strode through with Alexander behind her. Rayne or whoever it was growned in responce to the company but it was a low growl seeing the weapon that could easily kill him in this form.

Hexen returned the glare and wrinkled her nose as the stench. "How could you let him slip in the Cusp? He is completly unstable." Rayne chuckled darkly witch made Hexen all the more agitated. "We dont have time for this. Joyce come over here and Seth since I know you want to, knock out Rayne before he rips you apart." Despite her calm and irratated tone Hexen was tense and ready to spring in case Rayne got loose.
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:36 pm

Joyce turned to Hex and Alex as they walked into the house. She got up from the couch and went to her as she was told, her eyes still held a scared look. Seth rolled his eyes to Hex and grinned with a amused expression "Fine but dont kid yourself, this short tempered mutt doesn't have yet what it takes to kill someone like me, he's too much of a hot head" Seth said in a quick voice with a smile that sent shills, he scratch Rayne's arm deeply which at the moment he released him he kicked him roughly in the stomach which caused him to crash against the brick fireplace. In that same second that Rayne crashed against the fireplace he appears next to him in lightning speed, Seth grabbed him by the neck lifting himup in the air and then smashing him forcefully down on the hardwood floor which made a crack sound, his actions weren't for knocking him out but to get pleasure of pummeling him like a trash bag. "Seth stop!" Joyce pleaded as she couldn't bare seeing Rayne get hurt even though she had feared towards him for the state he's in. Seth glanced at Jouce and with a rollof his eyes at her he looked back at Rayne and he hit him on the side of his neck, puncturing one of his chakra points which knocked him out in that same second. He stood straight leaving Rayne on the floor by the fireplace as he walked over to Joyce and Hex "For your information I wasn't planning on killing him, I just wanted to get a bit of a pay back for him strangling me" He looked at Joyce as he spoke and stood infront of her and Hex. Joyce scoffed at him and pushed him aside as she went over to Rayne. She fell to her knees next to him and stroked his cheek, feeling helpless. She placed a hand on his chest and turned back to Seth giving him a loathing look. Seth shook his head with a breathless laughter and tuned to Hex. "seeing that the mutt is not in any conditions to listen right now I might as well tell you, Cecily, the one that is the leader of Golems isnt going to wait for you guys to take the battle to her, she decided to bring it to you. You guys only have until tomorrow to come up with a plan to kill her as by the minute the sun sets she will be here with her army of Golems ready to capture and kill your humans" [/b]He told her with a serious tone but an uncaring expression.[/b]
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:51 pm

Alex flinched at the actions that played out in front of him or as much as he could follow with his human eyes. The only thing kept him from leaving was Hexen's strong and oddly calm demener. Even the shadows that traveled down her skin as if a living tattoo while she said nothing until Seth was finished. "Ever here what a famous mortal once said? Tempt not a desperate man? The same appiles to a were. You know as much as I that he was made to kill, granted he is young but..." She stopped herself seeing how upset Joyce was by the appearance of her human and a flicker of sadness fell into her eyes but it was gone as quickly as it came. "He will be fine. Even with damage like that, Vampires and Weres have natural healing. Its bothersome when they are Golems, but Im rambling." At the sound of Cecily Hexen looked up at Seth without the slightest care that he had more than enough power to kill her, her eyes searched for something that may as well not even be there after a while she rubbed the gem that was placed on her forehead and she sighed. "Sounds like hell. Wait? Why are you warning us? You reak of Golem each time I see you,....another thing. Where is your human?"
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:13 am

Joyce turned to Hex as she told her tha Rayne will be fine, yet she still remained his by side, feeling his heart beat as she rested a hand on his chest. Seth scoffed at the worriment of Joyce and directed his attention to Hex as she queried him "I assure you that my warning to you isn't because I care about you guys, believe me I could care less if you all get killed, I'm notifying you about her plans for my own convinience as I also want her to be dead. I would have killed her myself already but I simply can't do it on my own." He let out a sigh, displaying a neutral expression on his face. "And as for where my human is that is none of your concern" He said in a snappy voice, giving the clear message that he isn't one to share about his issues. He glanced at the gun she was holding and took a second to scrutinize it before looking back at Hex "At least it seems you were all intelligent enough to get the right weapons.. Where are you planing on hiding your humans?" He said as he directed his eyes to Alex and then back to Hex
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:38 am

Hexen took in his comment and narrowed her eyes as his snappy come back. "Well since you are asking us for help, I would like to hear a nice tone come from you." As she walked around seth and to the kitchen Alexander called for her attention and the demon knew why, "Its not like Im asking him to beg. That would make him more pathetic than he already is." Hexen said clearly knowing Seth was listening, arrogance was apart of her life as much as Alex and backing down in front of a stronger oppent was never going to happen. She laid the shot gun on the table and looked around the kitchen until she found a pen and a sheet of paper. "Since Seth isnt going to be able to help us in front of Cecily we are going to need all the sealth we can use. So Rayne will have to stay out of his wolf form until the end. His scent reeks and it lingers. Alexander and Joyce will be hidden in out basement. Its got everything it needs to survive a bomd dropping. An army of Golems can keep them safe until we kill Cecily or she kills us." She felt the worry shift in the room and it caused her shadows to become restless and in turn so did she. Hexen was not used the to new dark energy that lerked under her skin and moved across the surface at free will. Alexander looked at his Demon and reached for her shoulder, but she moved from his touch. "Im fine. I wont have to hold back in a battle. You and Joyce will stay hidden." Her sun set colored eyes turned to Joyce as if daring her to interject or disagree. "Seth. As much as I want you to leave Im going to need you to tell me about Cecily. Her powers, weakness, what type of Golems she prefers? Also I want a rematch." Alexander stared at his Demon in suprise. "Hex how can you even think about that at this time?" Hexen looked at her human from her spot were she stood at the kitchen table, "He called me an amuture. I do not take my skills in fighting lightly and I will not be talked down to by anyone. Of course when this is all over I will fight him, if he accepts."

Rayne stirred in his sleep and slowly he opened his eyes. They were back to their bright green hue, but they held a pain that he was unable to explain. "What happend?" He asked in a worn voice as he tried to stil up, only to be stopped by the sharp pain of his slowly reforming ribs. "I feel like I was beaten by a metal pole."
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:06 pm

Seth scoffed at her as she told him how he should speak to her"Please stop being so full of yourself, you need my help as much as I need yours, no one here is more superior than the other, we stand on equal grounds but of course if it were based on strength I'd be the one leading this because you know as well as I that I'm the strongest one here by a long shot" He spoke in a stern and cocky voice, following her as she walked over to the kitchen. He crossed his arms in front of his chest as he leaned against the wall and watched her set the shot gun down on the table. He kept his eyes on her as she began to write down the plans she spoke, he shook his head with a smirk on his face as in his opinion her plans were going to fail "You got to be kidding me, you honestly think that emotional driven mutt is going to last until the end without phasing into his wolf form? and that Joyce is going to agree to be trapped in a basement while knowing that her reeking mutt who surprisingly she sees as her 'love' will be facing death?" He burst into a short laughter as he found it humorous. He shook his head with a disbelief grin and then focused on her next set of words after having glanced at Joyce aswell he noticed that she wasn't paying attention to them at all as she was too focused on her guardian. He turned back to Hex as he amused grin was replaced with a puzzled look "A rematch?" He said absent minded, not knowing what she was referring to until she said how he had called her an amateur, it all came back rushing to him in his mind "you're still not over that? you really need to learn how to get over things" He rolled his eyes and scoffed at her wanting a rematch but as he was never one to turn down a fight he smiled devilishly "But if a rematch is what you're looking for then fine by me, just that I doubt that we'll actually get to have one as chances of you not making it out alive from this battle are pretty high" He said it with a smile. "Oh and as for Cecily there isn't much I could say about her, she doesn't show her powers unless its in a battle so I have no clue of what she could be hiding up her sleeve, all I know is that she's one who shouldn't be undermined or provoked...." His voice was serious as he held a neutral expression. He stood up straight, letting his hands fall to his side as he walked over closer to her "Yet you shouldn't be concern over having to fight her because all you guys will have to do is entertain her, keep her occupied so when she least expects it I will approach her from behind and kill her" He said looking at Hex but then he turned away from her as he heard Rayne's voice "seems our short tempered friend has awoken" He said sarcastically with a sly smile

Joyce laid her emerald eyes upon Rayne as he appeared to be in a profound sleep, not paying attention at all to the others. She studied him as he laid there recovering, she couldn't stop her mind from displaying that horrific image of him becoming this dark cynical person who she didn't recognized and only held fear for. It made her start doubting of the love she has for him and start wondering if Seth is right, that what really has her falling for him is the way he cares for her. Her eyes widened as she saw Rayne start to awaken, feeling fear inside of not knowing if he's still that dark person he was moments ago. She let out a breath of relief as she gazed into his green eyes knowing that he's back to normal at the moment she heard his caring voice, she grasp one of his hands gently and kept her eyes looking down at him "Um it was nothing, you just a really small fight with Seth but don't give it importance, you're okay now and that's what matter" She said stroking his cheek lightly with her free hand as she held his hand with her other hand. Seth walked away from Hex and went to the living room. He stood next to Alex as he heard Joyce tell Rayne what happen in a way that wouldn't make him feel bad but as he was one to have fun tormenting Rayne he decided to not stay quiet "A small fight? much better it was a short fight. Joyce don't be so over protective of him, he's a big boy he could handle knowing the truth" He looked at Rayne from where he stood with a smile "You feel thrashed because I had to knock you out or else you would have attempted to kill all of us, that including the love of your life here, which you should have seen her, she looked at you with such fear in her eyes that not even I got that look from her when she first saw me...its really amusing seeing you lose control over the animal that lives inside of you, it just proves how weak you are and how you pose as a threat to everyone that surrounds you" Joyce clenched her jaw with an angry look in her eyes she turned to glare at Seth, despising him for how he's trying to make Rayne feel bad "Seth stay out of this" Seth simply smiled at Joyce's anger "Joyce don't get so fed up, I'm just telling the truth here, it's not my fault he doesn't have any self control" Joyce turned away from Seth and caught sight of Hex, she gave her a pleading look to get rid of Seth or less Rayne will snap again
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:40 pm

"Well if your going to lead you can stop trying to talk down to me or grow some balls and not say anything unless its useful." Hexen's tone held all the emition that she never let her face show, annoyence and a light anger. "I was getting to that, and if we are going to work togethor the mutt has a name." Hexen sighed lightly and bit her lip and turned to face Joyce and Rayne. "Seth has a point. Rayne. You emotions will be all over the place and in your human form you might as well be a human, in a word useless." Rayne sighed as he sat up winching slightly. Hexen took this change to continue but by the look in his eyes he already knew. "The only way you will survive in you human form is if you were to fight...In the Cusp." At Seths statement about her needing to get over grudge she smiled and turned to look at him. "Its one of my best quailties." She said placing a hand on her heart if she had one and fluttered her eyelashes. "And if we are going with that, try not to take too long." Though Hexen disliked Seth she didnt protest to his closeness, his cold demenor calmed her shaodws as if they were feeding from his presense she would put up with him for now.

Rayne heard and lingered on every word Seth said and he didnt move from his spot next to Joyce. His temper did not rise but he did get upset. Rayne was not ignorant of the Cusp but he always did his best to phase without having to go near that stage. The reality of Joyce being put in danger because of him had Rayne wishing he were dead but that didnt let his dislike for Seth to flicker. "Why is it that if Seth were more open minded I think he would be comepletly like you?" Rayne said unknowing of what his statement would do. Hexen caught Joyce's eyes and shurgged her shoulders letting her know that even if she did say something that Seth will even listen.
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:26 am

((Sorry I haven't been on, school became a bit hectic for me and other stuff xD))

Seth rolled his eyes at what Hexen said and didn't give it much of a concern. He turned to Rayne as he heard what he said "Please mut-" He grunted into a pause and cleared his throat, remembering that he has to stop addressing Rayne as mutt even though he is one "-Rayne, don't kid yourself, Hex is nothing compared to me so don't start thinking that we could ever be alike" He scoffed and glanced at Joyce as he caught sight of a flicker of anger in her eyes from what Hex said. He grinned amusingly as he watched her knowing that Hex just ticked her off.

Joyce felt Seth's stare but made no importance to it as she glared at Hex for what she just said which made her insides stir with rage. She got up also not believing how Rayne pretty much agreed with her statement of humans being useless. Her eyes held a loathing look and she tighten her hand into fists "Useless? are you serious, is that really how you all see us...Alex and I as useless beings?...you're all such foul hypocritical shallow monsters...why even fight if according to you we're useless which pretty much means we're nothing..oh but silly me, I forgot, you all have to fight, you're forced to fight if you want to keep living" Joyce glanced at Seth and Rayne but then focused back on Hex as she felt more rage towards her "I swear if it weren't for the fact that you're a demon and sadly Alex's guardian I wouldn't hesitate to slap you across your incompetent face" Her words were filled with a threatening and angry tone, she was about to storm out the living room but she stopped midway "Oh and don't worry this useless human will make sure to not get in the way of your idiot plan" She said without turning back to look at them and just headed to the door grabbing her coat she slammed the door behind her as she got out of the house. She couldn't stand being in there and she just needed some fresh air. She didn't get why she snapped liked that but it was expected as she had remembered about Josh, being trapped with that lunatic of a evil Golem ruler, it made her feel mad at herself for distracting Rayne with things that shouldn't matter now.

Seth stayed silent with enthusiasm shimmering in his eyes. At the moment Joyce stormed out of the house he broke the silence with a harty laugh as he found it hilarious how she snapped at them with such rage. He ran his fingers through his hair as his laughter eased and turned to Hex "Nice way of ticking her off, she sure hates us now but she sure told you" He said with a smile "I'll go make her some company seeing that you two still have things to work with the plan and all" He said as he stood up straight from leaning against the wall, he waited to see if they'd oppose to him going with Joyce even though he for sure knew that Hex wouldn't care but that the mutt would most likely tell him not to.
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:31 am

((its cool. I understand. Its no biggy XD))

Hexen did not twitch as Joyce snapped, she even expected it. If not for his injury Rayne would have snapped at her as well. Though the anger that radatied from Joyce cause Hexen to relax her tight muscles and drink in the anger that fed her shadows and calmed them against her latte skin. As Joyce left Hexen looked behind her to Alex. "Anything you want to add?" Alexander shook his head, "Ive known you for most of my life. I know your thought patterns, I know that you try not to anger people but its who you are. Your narture to bring hurt and anger." Hexen rolled her sun set eyes. "You sure do know how pick a guardian Alex." Out of the corner of her eye Hexen saw Rayne try to move. "Stay here. She'll be fine." Rayne opened his mouth to protest but Hexen did not give him a second glance. When Seth spoke Hexen leaned against the table. "I wasnt put on this earth to have emotional girls like me. I was put here to protect Alex. If telling Joyce the truth makes her upset oh well. Besides, Ive heard worse trash talk from a burning Golem."

Rayne shot Seth a glare as he offered to go after Joyce but he was in no condition to protest. Golems roamed the streets and he needed to rest to tommorrow. "Fine." He grummbled and winched as he sat down on the couch glareing at the roof.
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15