RolePlaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp)

4 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp) - Page 2 Empty Re: You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp)

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:23 am

Lexie looked around and soon saw a small antique shop that caught her eye. A small smile lit up her fragile face and she stepped in admiring all of the ancient items. She looked around for a while at the front than disapeared into the rows and stacks of items. She set down her bag and walked off a little further to look at a piece of an old building that burnt down in the town last year. She chuckled slightly. Was this stuff really being sold? For money? It seemed rather absurd to her. She had forgotten her bag and walked out of the store, a few more people gave harsh stares and a few more 'bumped' her a few times. Lexie ignored it, biting her lip and walked away.
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

https://fproleplayers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp) - Page 2 Empty Re: You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp)

Post  JosieWozy Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:30 am

Zane watched Lexi as she stepped into an antique shop, he leaned against a post that gave him a clear view of the shop so he wouldn't lose her. He waited until she finally walked out of the shop and then resumed following her, he took in the scents of his surroundings, making sure there wasn't anything out of the ordinary near them. As he followed her he wondered where she had in mind to go as it was late.
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:38 am

Lexie soon walked near a the local park and looked around. As nothing looked out of the normal she stepped in and sat down on the swing, waiting for everyone else to leave. She decided to get out her wallet and see what money she had left but her eyes went wide. My... My wallet... My bag.... I must have left it into the antique store! She got up and quickly began to run back to the store passing quite a few people on the way, one of them was Zane. She paid no special attention to any of the people and just continued on her way to the shop. Finally. She had arrived but her bag was nowhere in sight. She frowned and walked up to a small Chinese lady who owned the store. "Um, hello.. I left my bag here. Have you seen it? It is green with some turquoise on it.." Her eyes were hopeful. The Chinese lady responded with a puzzled look. Lexie frowned again, she must not have know English. "Oh.. you don't speak English.... Uhm...." She began to try to act out what she was trying to say but the lady just looked at her as if she were a maniac. A deep sigh left her body as she gave up. She tried to look on the bright side but found no part of the situation to be bright. 100 dollars. I lost 1oo dollars and my wallet in a ten dollar bag..... She just kept repeating the thoughts, scolding herself.
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neon-Admin Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:52 am

Er, sorry for interupting, but I'm joining. Wink smiles
Neon-Admin
Neon-Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:53 am

Neon-Admin wrote:Er, sorry for interrupting, but I'm joining. Wink smiles

Yay! Glad to have you Lauren! Very Happy
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:08 am

Zane followed Lexi to the park and gazed at her as she sat on one of the swings, he decided to go talk to her as she seemed to not be very social with anyone but before he could even react she saw her get up and run in his direction. He glanced at her as she ran past him, instantly he went after her, hiding within crowds of people, he watched her go into the antique shop and he waited outside for a few minutes before he decided to go inside aswell to see why she came back here. He wandered around the small shop aimlessly, picking up a few antiques and then setting them back down, acting as if he's interested in them even though he's not. As he was looking at the antiques he listened to what Lexi was telling the lady behind the counter. Zane turned to look at Lexi and smiled at how she was attempting to act out the words but clearly didn't work out. He nonchalantly walked over to her, with a serene expression on his face. "Here let me tell her" Zane turned to look at the lady behind the counter, he gave her a charming smile out of politeness and then spoke in Chinese, asking her the exact thing Lexi tried to ask her a minute ago. The Chinese lady couldn't help but blush a bit at Zane's smile and then vanished to the back room, coming back out with a green bag in her hand, she placed it on top of the counter. "Is that the bag you're looking for?" Zane asked Lexi as he turned to her
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:13 am

Lexie looked as Zane talked to the lady for her. She chuckled a bit as the lady blushed and a grin appeared when she saw her bag. She was quick to grab the bag than looked up at Zane. "Hmph... It is... Thanks." The thanks was sincere but she didn't have a liking for this boy at the moment. He was off... too charming to actually be charming. She turned around and left back to the park, her bag over her shoulder and her wallet being fiddled with in her hands. The money was there. Here eyes were filled with joy as she hadn't indeed lost the bag forever.
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neon-Admin Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:14 am

Thanks...I'm sorry, I'm shy. Smile I just came back from a five hour party, five sodas, but not every hour, every like ten minutes. O.o and then, I had eighteen sugar stix. Very Happy And I'm in the middle of a crash. Blinks

Name: Zepticus (Oh yah awesome name! Very Happy No steelies! I MADE IT UP. It means "Braveheart."
Nickname: Zee!
Your Guardian: (Unknown..)
Personality:
Zepticus is semi-shy but very unique. He is funny and romantic, very sweet and can't stand to see someone hurt, but no matter how many good things he does, he always seems to be the one getting into trouble. He starts and ends chaos and he's very, strange. Razz
Sexual Orintation: Straight.
Crush: Nah.
Bf/Gf/Lover: Nah.
Kids: No.
Other: There isn't much to say, except for the fact he plays basketball. Razz
Looks:
(I know we have the freedom of pictures but I'm used to descriptions more, and stupid laptop locks pictures so I'll get on my ipod touch later and get a picture and post it here. Same for my girl charrie.)
Zee has dark brown hair and beautiful emerald green eyes. He is tall about maybe 5 foot 7, but doesn't really tower over anyone. He has big muscles and he looks tough but it's hard to tell his type. He is wearing blue and white Nike sneakers with red laces and a black Aero sweatshirt with a black flyer's hat tilted to the side.

Name: Abby
Nickname: Abby
Your Guardian: (Unknown..)
Personality:
Abby isn't shy at all, she is bouncy and crazy. She gets into trouble purposely and almost never does good things. She is energetic and playful, but instead of playful more of a jerk and teasing. She does pranks and is more of a bad girl, flirty type.
Crush: Nah.
Bf/Gf/Lover: Nah.
Kids: No.
Other: She plays soccer.
Looks:
Abby has blonde hair that falls to the middle of her back. She has pink highlights streaking down her hair, and a slim body figure. She is about 5 foot 5 inches, and has dark blue eyes. She is wearing black eyeliner, light blue eyeshadow and black mascara. She's wearing black skinny jeans and a pink Eagle's jersey with a white cami undershirt.

Name: Ash Renolds
Appearing Age: 18
Your Human: No one yet?
Personality:
Ash is a very hard-core unique Guardian. He is very fast and agile and no matter what will protect his human. He's fierce and caring, and very out-going and secretive.
Crush: Nah
Bf/Gf/Lover: Uh no.
Kids: Er, no!
Species: Shapeshifter.
Powers/Gifts: He can breathe fire. (Oh yeah, awesome. Shapeshifter can BREATHE FIRE!!!!!!!!!)
Weapons: 12 Poison Darts in his Bag that he carries mostly everywhere he goes.
Appearance:
Ash has dark black hair and light brown eyes. He is about 5 foot 9 and is very muscluar and powerful. He is wearing black jeans and a red phillies sweatshirt.

Last edited by Neon-Admin on Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Neon-Admin
Neon-Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp) - Page 2 Empty weather update: Rain

Post  Boxghost Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:25 am

(you are welcome to join. I made another ro not sure if its as good but its in the Towns topics)

Rayne watched at Joyce backed away. His green eyes watched her with a worried glance but when she stated he was alright his tail wagged. He slowly backed up and sat on his hind legs, his movements made him wince. "I'll be alright. As long as your ok. Lets get you home. Can you walk?" He was amused with his human as her thoughts became an open book to him. His tail stopped as he saw her thinking about running away. He could easily catch up but he wouldnt let her see him let her think it was a dream, or rather a nightmare. He lnawed on his leg and licked at the open wound but it only made things worse. Thunder rummbled and Rayne lifted his dog head to the sky and sniffted. "It's going to rain"

Diana locker he belongings in her locker and took a deep breath before she went to take orders. Few people came in at night so it was a calm night. The only think that she hated was that she knew she would be the one to lock up again. She frowned at the thought and almost bumed into a customer. The person she collided with was a man who was clearly drunk. "Hey. thereere guuuurly." His words were slurred and his breath reaked of beer. Diana pushed him off of her and lead him back to the bar. It was going to be a long night indeed. As she cleared off more tables she went out back to the dumpster to toss out the garbage. A trashcan fell causing her to jump. A shadow flashed by and she slowly made her way over to it. The only sound was her heels clicking against the ground. "Hello?" She paused put there was no answer. Slowly she stood to her feet and walked back into the resteraunt and locked the back door. "That was creepy." She said aloud. She walked away from the door missing the hooded man on the other side. With a flash of lighting e was gone.
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:29 am

welcome Neon! awesome that you joined =D

"No problem" Zane said in a casual tone, still having a smile on his face as he spoke even though he could sense that she didn't like him but whether or not she likes him, he's still going to protect her no matter what. He had in mind to continue talking to her but before he could say anything else, he saw her walk out of the shop. He shook his head and grinned as he walked out and resumed to following her. He could see that the challenge of getting Lexi to accept him as a friend so he could be closer to her is not going to be anything easy but he couldn't help to find it a bit fun.
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Neon-Admin Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:34 am

[ Thanks. Can someone make my characters a guardian? Abby needs one and so does Zepticus. Very Happy ]

Zepticus looked around, his green eyes glowing. He stuck his hands in his pocket. The streets he walked seemed covered in broken beer bottles and the scent of drugs. He pulled his hood over his head keeping his Flyer's hat on. He rolled his eyes when the stench became more clear. He saw a man trying to sell alcohol for money. Quickly he rushed by as he saw the man try and wave him over. Zee scanned the world put in front of him. It was completely and utterly disgusting. He narrowed his eyes to see a faint light crossed with the two most dangerous alleys. He walked in curiously to be grabbed and thrown into a wall. He couldn't see the creature, but it had his leg locked in it's teeth. He screamed his voice bellowing like a battle cry.

Abby kicked beer bottles in the streets and sang a loud song, with an obnoxious tone. She passed the guy selling beer and walked past Zepticus without even looking at the creature. Her eyes were narrowed as she seemed focused on something in front of her, but it was to far away to tell. She murmured something to herself as she stuffed her sixty dollars in her jean pocket, and sat down on a street curb. She felt watched, and she looked around. "Anyone there?" Her voice carried through the city.
Neon-Admin
Neon-Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:34 am

Marcus was in the back alley and saw the hooded man. He glared at the man and was ready to act if needed. Thankfully the guy had disappeared. he stepped around looking for him a few times before walking into the restaurant and waiting to be seated. He kept a close eye on Diana.
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:39 am

Lexie wandered around a bit and was soon lost. She turned around hopelessly looking at signs trying to find the road at which her apartment was located. Soon she noticed a street that was nearby to hers and took off in that direction, shoving her wallet into her jeans. Her light blond hair blew in the wind and she had to repeatedly move it out of her face so she could see.
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:47 am

@Neon- I'll make a guardian... But I don't want two more characters... 2 is enough but 3 is ok. I will make her now.
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neon-Admin Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:53 am

@Lexie M'kay thanks. Here's a guardian, I'm going to make it one of my charrie's guardian, depending on who your guardian's human is. XD

Name: Ash Renolds
Appearing Age: 18
Your Human: No one yet?
Personality:
Ash is a very hard-core unique Guardian. He is very fast and agile and no matter what will protect his human. He's fierce and caring, and very out-going and secretive.
Crush: Nah
Bf/Gf/Lover: Uh no.
Kids: Er, no!
Species: Shapeshifter.
Powers/Gifts: He can breathe fire. (Oh yeah, awesome. Shapeshifter can BREATHE FIRE!!!!!!!!!)
Weapons: 12 Poison Darts in his Bag that he carries mostly everywhere he goes.
Appearance:
Ash has dark black hair and light brown eyes. He is about 5 foot 9 and is very muscluar and powerful. He is wearing black jeans and a red phillies sweatshirt.

Neon-Admin
Neon-Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:56 am

Haha the poisen darts. You took that from me Razz I don't mind though. xD Remember Lexie and her obsession with them in our first RP?!?!?! Haha, good times. Very Happy
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neon-Admin Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:59 am

Oh yeah how could I forget? I knew you'd comment Lex. Razz You makin' that guardian or are you snorin' at the computer? Razz

You know how Dark's posted more then me? Cuz' she already adjusted. I don't normally just join RPs now, cuz' I don't know who's from foopets and who's not. And I don't feel safe outside from foopets, but I gotta say this site is really successful. Who knows, maybe I'll finally warm up and be able to call it my new RPing home! Very Happy
Neon-Admin
Neon-Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:06 am

Neon-Admin wrote:Oh yeah how could I forget? I knew you'd comment Lex. Razz You makin' that guardian or are you snorin' at the computer? Razz

You know how Dark's posted more then me? Cuz' she already adjusted. I don't normally just join RPs now, cuz' I don't know who's from foopets and who's not. And I don't feel safe outside from foopets, but I gotta say this site is really successful. Who knows, maybe I'll finally warm up and be able to call it my new RPing home! Very Happy

I know, I am proudly surprised, but its from all of our members. Very Happy And I know you will Very Happy
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neon-Admin Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:08 am

Stop replying to me and make the Guardian lol!
Neon-Admin
Neon-Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp) - Page 2 Empty Ish the Admin ALONE?!

Post  Neon-Admin Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:18 am

Awh, Crap. Neon-Admin is all alone... :O

Everyone but me= offline. D:

Last edited by Neon-Admin on Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:23 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I wanted to! Leave me alone GOSH! XD)
Neon-Admin
Neon-Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:19 am

I'm almost done! Chill! xD
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:21 am

Name: Ashley Van Cronmour
Appearing Age: 19
Your Human: Unknown
Personality: Ashley is a true fighter and loves to help others. She is a warrior at heart and isn't afraid to show it either.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Crush: None.
Bf/Gf/Lover: None.
Kids: None.
Species: Vampire.
Powers/Gifts: Fire and Telepathy.
Weapons: A long bow and 13 arrows.
Appearance: You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp) - Page 2 797581n3mzv6nlzg
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neon-Admin Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:25 am

Alright, she can be Zee's guardian. I'll make Ash be Abby's guadian.
Neon-Admin
Neon-Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:40 am

Ok! Very Happy

Lalalala! :] Waiting for Josie to post.
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neon-Admin Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:54 am

Thank God your alive. Um on page 3 Zee is in trouble, can you post a reply to that??? (Hint hint:: Use your guardian. XD)

Zee screamed curses as the creature latched it's jaws around his leg. He kicked it and with a whimper and then a snarl it charged back at him grabbing his leg and thrashing wildly. Zee watched as a shadow passed by, he recongized a street girl Abby. He screamed for help but all he could feel was blood sliding down his leg, and his heart beating fast. He couldn't see the beast as much for the alley was dark. He saw a shadow and then amber eyes and huge jaws and teeth. Was this a dog? A wolf? Was this thing even mortal? He thrashed wildly trying to lose the beast, but it's grip only tightened. He screeched in agony.

Abby walked the streets ignoring Zee's screams and pleas for help. She rolled her eyes. "Drama queen." But she was worried about him, though it wasn't her problem. She walked up to the man selling alcohol. "What are you doing?" The man narrowed his eyes and looked at her, as if wondering why she wasn't scared. She smiled, and he replied. "I'm selling beee---arr." The man dragged out the word beer, for he was drunk and possibly high. "Oh." She said, and looked at him. "Good, luck?" She said her pace quickening as she heard the man yell something at her, yet the words were slurred and she couldn't understand them. She just shook her head and walked away, putting the hood of her sweatshirt up and walking along the city.

Ash watched Abby talk to the drunk man and he tensed. He was shapeshifted into a Dog right now, and he looked down at his paws. This would take a bit getting used to. Unevenly he took a step forward, and then more confidently padded along. He watched as Abby continued talking to him, and pricked his ears to hear the unfriendly comment from the man that Abby seemed to not hear. Ash growled at the man as he passed by, and looked to where Abby had left. He followed her and behind an alley, he shapeshifted back into human form. He walked along seeming casual but never taking his eyes off of Abby.
Neon-Admin
Neon-Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next