RolePlaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp)

4 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp) - Page 3 Empty Re: You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp)

Post  JosieWozy Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:59 am

Joyce looked at the werewolf knowing that even though he said he's fine it's clearly noticeable that the wound needs to be tended to and though she feels a bit off edge around him she can't help but want to help him as for some odd reason she feels safe with him. She had a puzzled expression on her face and nodded "Are you sure you're okay? and yes but...I just can't believe this....this shouldn't be happening, I mean you're a werewolf, you're not suppose to be real, you're only suppose to exist in fairy tails yet you're here and for some odd reason you just fought off a slithering creature, risking your life just to save me which let alone makes it even more confusing since you hardly know me, we're complete strangers to each other....why do you risk your life for someone who you hardly know? and seeing how wounded you are you still manage to just worry about me?....and one more thing why did that gruesome creature want to kill me? and how did you know it was after me?" Joyce shook her head and covered her face with her hands as all this didn't make any sense to her.She dropped her hands from her face and took in a breath, trying to keep calm "This all has to be a dream" She said more to herself than to the werewolf "It's the only logical explanation for why there's a werewolf talking to me telepathically, I probably got ran over after leaving the theater and I'm in a comma right at now at some random hospital, fighting for my life" She mumbled to herself trying to maintain sanity in all this. She let out a breath and looked up at the night sky as she heard the thunder and then she gave her attention to the werewolf as it spoke to her telepathically again "well rain shouldn't be a concern for me should it? seeing this just all a dream"

Zane kept a close distance to Lexi as he felt her confused. He could clearly see that she's lost and doesn't know how to get to her house. He smiled as he was enjoying following Lexie but at that very moment his smiled faded and was replaced with a serious look. He took in the scents of his surroundings and picked up the scent of a Golem. Zane let out a hiss and let his vampire senses overcome him completely as he Golem tried to locate the Golem, he shut his eyes and focused on the Golem scent trying to varify from where it was coming from. He opened his eyes as he managed to determined where the Golem is but not having to go far he spotted the Golem sprint out of a dark shadow alley and chase after Lexi who was just a few feet away from the creature. The Golem was gruesome, it had grey pale scaly skin that made him look zombie like. It's face was half burned so his jaw and cheek bone was visible, and it had long yellow nails which appeared more like claws. Rapidly it moved towards Lexi ready to attack her from behind as it was only a foot away from her but before it could leap on her, Zane had caught up to it and slammed it against the brick wall, making wall crack from the immense impact. The creature screeched from pain and out of anger it kicked Zane in the stomach making him fly a few feet before slamming down on the ground. It turned away from Zane and looked at Lexi, exposing it's sharp teeth and getting ready again to attack her but once more he was stopped by Zane as he shook off the pain from crashing down on the ground and managed to grab the creature from the neck, lift it up in the air and slammed it forcefully on the pavement.

Last edited by JosieWozy on Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp) - Page 3 Empty Re: You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp)

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:08 pm

Ashely grabbed the golem from Zee's leg and whipped it across the alley and down on the ground. Her eyes were blood red and her mind focused on killing the creature. Soon the Golem pushed her off, sending her into the wall. Her blood dripped down the bricks but she ignored it and faced the wicked creature again. She had the 'thing' in her grip and she bit its neck getting a firmer hold before letting out all of her force and jabbing the creature with a few small blades repeatedly. Her eyes were blood red from the lust of the killing. After the stabbing her hands grew red and soon fire was started upon the creature.

Lexie screamed and looked at the creature with horrified eyes. What was that thing?! She then saw Zane,. What is he doing here?! seemed to run across her mind thousands of times before her sense came back. Her legs were trembling as she watched the gruesome battle. What was this thing? Whatever it was, she didn't recognize it. Her blue eyes were filled to the brim with fear and worry as she didn't know what else to do. She took off. Her footsteps were silent but her breathing was loud and quickening by the minute.
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

https://fproleplayers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Neon-Admin Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:15 pm

Zee almost was more terrified of Ashley then the creature, but when it's massive teeth fell off his leg, he fell to the ground. He got up and limped looking at Ashley as she killed the "golem." "Who are you?" He asked, wincing as he touched his leg wound, and sat down, a few feet away from Ashley. She did save him, but she was a stranger, and obviously not human. He closed his eyes for a moment before taking off his sweatshirt and taking off his shirt and wrapping it around his wound. He didn't care if he was shirtless because he noticed that blood trickled down his chest, from the creature's claws. He sighed.

Neon-Admin
Neon-Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:29 pm

Ashley looked at Zee and spoke quietly. "I am Ashely. Nice to meet you Zee." She walked up and sat next to him and began to take care of his wounds. she looked up at him occasionally to see how he was cooping with the pain. He seemed to be doing rather well.
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:35 pm

Zane after having smashed the creature against the pavement he turned to Lexi as he heard her thoughts, he watched as she walked away. His expression was bleak even though inside he felt vacant and sad as she left, he knew it was for the best. As Zane turned back to the creature he found himself flying across the street and slam against a light post as the creature had punched him on the face as he had become distracted with Lexi. Zane's eyes turned a blood shot red and rage ended up consuming him, he straightened up and headed to the creature, Zane in a flash appeared in front of the creature and he sank his fangs into it's neck, ripping off a chunk of skin he then grabbed the creature from the back of neck and slammed it down on the pavement again, smashing it's face, he finally stomped down on the creature's spine, where it made a loud snap noise as it broke in half. Instantly Zane pulled out a small box of matches from his jean pocket, he lit one of the matches and quickly dropped it on the creature making it roast to death. He let out a sigh as the fight was over and he managed to save Lexi, he turned in the direction that Lexi had walked away and he started to follow her scent that still lingered in the night air. Within a few minutes he caught up to her, his eyes were back to their normal hazel brown color and he ignored the pain that was coming from his left side which was caused by the deep bleeding scratch he had received from the creature. "Lexi I know you're frightened by all of this....especially by me and I promise to try and not interfere in your life ever again but let me just guide you back home, I know you're lost"
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Neon-Admin Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:37 pm

[I just figured out 4ever-simmy is my BFF in real life. I forgot! LOL. She's joining. Very Happy]

Zee looked at Ashley. "Yeah, nice to meet you." He smiled a bit and tensed when the wounds burned, and looked at her. He trusted her for some odd reason and just nodded his head at her a bit.
>.< WRITER'S BLOCK!
Neon-Admin
Neon-Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:41 pm

Lexie looked up at Zane. "Who are you?! How do you even know my name!? More improtantly what was that thing and why did it try to eat me!" Her voice was filled with confusion and fear. Her blue eyes wandered up and met his hazel eyes. "How did you even know it was there and didn't freak out? Wh-who are you..........?" She wanted to accept everything and understand but she just didn't at all. She turned away, her blond hair falling over her face again. Why was her life so different? "Please ..... Just explain this to me, Zane." She had shocked herself. She knew his name too? Her face went blank. It must be a nightmare.... She clamped her eyes hard and tried to wake up.... She couldn't. She really wasn't asleep. Lexie frowned and looked around before nodding to Zane. "Ok..... Well.... Thank you for saving me from that creature...." She wanted to know how he knew where she lived but didn't want to sound foolish by asking.
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:47 pm

[Cool! But don't ever forget that I am your BFFO! xD That spot is taken! Very Happy ]

Ashley looked at him with her normal soft, understanding expression and spoke in a warm tone of voice. "It's going to be ok, Zee. Don't worry.... things will get better." She let a small smile appear on her face. It was actually a rather comforting smile. She then continued to aid him and after everything was covered she help her hand on the wors spot. The bite. Now that it had been cleaned by her she began to heal him. Her eyes turned a beautiful glowing white and gave of a rather large amount of light. Her mouth opened and she began to mutter things as the white light escaped her mouth as well. Soon the light grew dim and then went completly away. He was fully healed. Ashley looked at him a moment before closing her eyes and weakly leaning against the brick wall. The healing had taken most of her energy since it was a new skill.
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neon-Admin Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:51 pm

Zee looked at her. "Can I ask how you know my name?" He smiled. "I'd remember if I told you." His eyes didn't even widen the slightest bit when she began healing him. As the light shone in his eyes he just closed them. This was a dream, so he was okay. But as he saw the familiar lights of the streets and could smell the beer tangy in the air, he looked at her. She looked exhausted and he could almost tell why. He felt a strange connection to her as he leaned against the wall next to her. "Can I just ask these questions, who are you, and not your name, but why are you here, are you mortal, and how come you know my name?" His eyes glowed. He wasn't scared and his voice wasn't cracking, he was just, well oddly he looked nuetral but he was semi-confused.

(I won't forget!!!)
Neon-Admin
Neon-Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:02 pm

Ashley looked up at him and let out a weak chuckle. "All you need to know right now is my name is Ashely and I am your protector. And that thing? It was a golem." She smiled slightly before leaning back on the wall than sliding down to his shoulder. She would have moved but she didn't have the strength to. Soon she had fallen asleep and her blond hair covered his body. She looked at peace as she slept. She seemed at harmony with the world.
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neon-Admin Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:06 pm

Zee looked at her. "My protector?" He said but only murmured it. "I guess I'm helpless now eh?" The comment was more to himself then to Ashley as he tensed when she rested on his shoulder. But he remembered how much he trusted her, and her smiled slightly, his muscles relaxing. Her hair tickled the wound on his bare chest, but he didn't care. He closed his eyes with a smile and lay there resting. A few hours later he awoke, with a small yawn. His wounds were closed up and healed, yet his body felt sore, but just barely. He didn't dare move, he didn't want to wake Ashley. He looked at her and suddenly repeated her words out loud, not meaning to. "A golem? Oh that sounds lovely." He said with his small brittish accent at "lovely" his father was brittish so depending on the word his accent would sometimes show.
Neon-Admin
Neon-Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:08 pm

Zane remained silent as he let her vent out. He scrutinized her every expression which he had already seen since he's being watching over her for the longest. Once he saw she was finished he took in a breath as he tried to figure out what question to answer first "Lexie we have met before just not in person.....I think it's best I explain everything to you once you have a good night's rest" He nodded as she thanked her and decided that it's best to tell her everything once she's a bit more calm "So come on let's take you home" Zane walked closer to her and took her arm, hoping she won't be startled by this, he without struggle made her get on his back "Don't worry nothing bad is going to happen" He assured her "Just hold on tight" He told her as he then running at lightning speed. The velocity of his speed was so immense that to the human eye everything they passed was a blur of mix colors but to him everything appeared clear and visible as if he was walking
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:09 pm

His words didn't wake her but only made her move and shuffle positions. She turned around and now was laying across his lap anoe of her arms was still slightly looped around his neck. She looked innocent and like a little girl. She didn't mean to lay on him like this and wouldn't have if she had any say but she was asleep so what happened happened. Her legs curled up more and were now resting against his shins.
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:15 pm

Lexie looked at him and said softly, "Well ok.... I guess so.." She yawned and when he threw her over his back didn't struggle. She was too tired and confused to. Instead she just let her head rest over his shoulder and held on tight. Once they started moving so fast the images seemed so amazing and looked as if they belonged in a fancy museum. She looked at all of the blurred lights in awe then looked over at his face. This was all so confusing to her. How was any of this possible? The questions just kept flooding in and she had no control. All she knew is that he was probably right. She had a strange trust in him. Even so she still wasn't overly fond of him. Her first impression went back to her. 'To charming be be charming at all.' She winced slightly as the words repeated themselves. She began to beleive he was just toying with her in a way so different than everything else. She wanted to get away from hi mand off his back. She began to struggle and with a few 'Umphs' managed to get dangerously loose in his grip. The fact that she continued to struggle didn't help either.
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neon-Admin Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:17 pm

Zee wasn't startled much when she lay on him like this. He rested his hand on her back, and sighed very quitely. She looked so innocent and tired like she was the one who HE had saved. Zee took her arm off of his neck, and stroked her hair softly placing her arm on her chest. His breath was the only thing heard in the abandoned streets and the faint tweeting of birds. He smiled and watched her sleep his eyes felt heavy but he didn't want sleep to come. He just wanted to watch her sleep. She was very unique in his eyes, especially since he now figured out, his "protecter" was a vampire, and was more of a Guardian. That's what she must've been. He blinked and looked down at the girl who seemed ten years old curled up on his lap. He stroked her hair again, feeling through her soft flawless blonde hair.
Neon-Admin
Neon-Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:23 pm

Ashley still laid down as if uncontious. She just let out the soft breaths which she had held in and they seemed to carry out the weights in the world. Her body was now in a deep state o sleep and it seemed to glow and lit up a small area around her. This was her body's way of healing, after all her body did need to heal more than most mortals. As the glow grew brighter, the less her body seemed to weigh and the more it seemed to 'float'.
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neon-Admin Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:31 pm

Zee watched this situation Ashley was going through, and as the bright lights glowing off her body nearly blinded him, he closed his eyes with a soft content sigh. He rolled her off his lap but gently and careful not to wake her, and as sleep came upon his body he was posed his legs curled up and his body facing Ashley's. Dreams washed over him, a picture burning in the streets and a scream as he saw fire flooding the rivers. He shivered in the real world, his dream was making his body have a spasm.
Neon-Admin
Neon-Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:40 pm

Ashley awoke to his struggling. She sat p feeling fully healed and full of relaxed energy. She bent over him and with her right pointer finger she lightly touched his temple. The light seemed to transfer to her body and into his mind. His body soon became relaxed and she smiled. Ashley stood silently up and made her way up to the roof and looked down at him. She was well hidden but could still see him and anything. She would be able to get down quick incase of an emergancy as well.
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neon-Admin Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:49 pm

Zee felt a light touch to his head and he woke up, but it wasn't a startled wake. He looked around for Ashley and sighed. "Crap, I guess I was just dreaming I had a protector." But when he looked at his leg that still had his shirt tied tightly around it, he smiled. "Oh, well maybe she's nearby." He didn't feel like looking for her. He made his daily trip to the library his moves were made with a slight limp. He passed by the same alley where he had been attacked and glanced around anxiously. He felt warm breath on his ankles and he turned around. A dog was staring eye-to-eye with him, and he saw that same girl who didn't help him standing a few feet away, what was her name? Oh, Abby. He looked at the dog. "Are you Abby's guardian?"

Ash looked at Zee. He was in his dog form, and it must've been obvious he was protecting Abby. At first Ash glanced at Abby to make sure she wasn't getting into trouble, but then he smiled and looked over at Zee, and narrowed his eyes. "[i]How do

GTG
Neon-Admin
Neon-Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:54 pm

[Bai Bai Neon! Very Happy I'll be on for a bit yet xD ]

Ashley smiled and saw Ash and a grin appeared on her face. Ash and Ashley formerly knew each other rather well. She refused to come down from her perch and just continued to watch them both, her long, blond hair dangling down from the roof.

Writers block! D:
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:04 pm

Zane read her thoughts as he ran and felt her wanting to get away from him. He shook his head and let out a low grunt out of habit but didn't feel any rage against her because he knew this was a normal reaction so he slowed his pace and came to a stop, to let her get off of him. "No need to struggle, you could get off now" He had stopped a few feet away from her place so there isn't a long walk for her.
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:13 pm

Lexie looked at him and wanted to hate him and not have anything to do with him. The fact was, she couldn't. She had a trust for him that she had in no one else. Perhaps it was only those few thoughts that made her dislike him so much. After all, if she wouldn't have thought he was too charming to be true and be toying with her. She would straight out love him and have him as a best friend no doubt. But there was those few things in the way. She dismounted his back and would have gave him a simple thanks but she felt after saving her from that creature and bringing her to her place he deserved more. She walked back over to him and gave him a sincere hug, her warmth transfering over to him. After a few moments she let go and walked up to her place and stepped in. Before she closed the door she looked back and waved a goodbye for now.

Waits.... xD
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:23 pm

Zane stood without movement as she mounted off his back, he looked at her as he read her thoughts, contempt with her having the feeling to trust him even though she fights it away. He hid the smile that fought to show on his face with a bleak expression as he heard her thoughts about him being 'too charming' to be true. At the moment she hugged him, automatically he hugged her back, for the first time feeling whole and complete but as soon as she released him, he released her too and the feeling of 'whole' broke and half was vacant like it was before. He gazed at her as she headed to her apartment and gave her a soft smile as she waved good bye to him. Once he was sure she was safe inside, he decided to patrol the outskirts of her place for any Glome that come be wandering around.
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:32 pm

Lexie walked upstairs and opened the door cautiously. The whole day had shaken her. As she thought she saw a shadow she stood frozen for a moment before completely entering the room. She let out a laugh. It was just her cat Ivory. She smiled and changed into some sweats and an old t-shirt before laying down in bed and covering up with two thick blankets. Ivory purred and kneeded the area next to Lexie on the bed and soon fell asleep along with her master.

[Are we allowed to skip ahead to morning? Sleeping isn't fun to RP xD ]
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:39 pm

[Oh I have no idea seeing that it's suppose to still be night time XD]

Zane ran through the forest, dodging branches and jumping over bushes, he circled the whole area before heading back to Lexie's house. He slowed his pace to a walk as he reached her apartment, he looked at her bedroom window and saw that the light was off and he could faintly hear her steady heartbeat which assured him she was fast asleep. He left her house and went to roam around town as he tried to kill time until the sun rises and she awakens.
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next