RolePlaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp)

4 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp) - Page 9 Empty Re: You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp)

Post  Boxghost Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:32 am

((and thats ok I'll figure it out.))
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp) - Page 9 Empty Re: You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp)

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:39 am

(( he is, I had missed Diana's post. Sorry. =/ ))

Marcus looked at her. He looked at her with his soft eyes and spoke, "Diana, that man could have killed you. After I tied him to the pole, if we were still close when the police arived things would have been bad. Both of us would have to face penalties. Look, we are far enough now. Just trust me when I say there are ad things out there wanting to hurt you. And not just humans either." He knew he sounded odd and like a freak ut he needed to try.
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

https://fproleplayers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:45 am

Zane leaned against a wall in the living room as he listened to her calm soft breathing as she slept which to him was a soothing sound that kept him serene. Knowing that she's safe and sound is what kept him from going insane. He stood up straight as he heard her get up and open the door. He gazed at her as she walked out to the living room and make her way over to him. With every word she spoke he could see that she was being honest and he smiled at her sincerity. "I could never me angry at you Lexie, I could only be angry at myself for not protecting you better...no matter what you do or say I'll always be by your side" He placed a hand on her shoulder and gave her a thoughtful grin. "and much better I should once more say sorry to you as it was out of line for me to tell you how you should be...you deserve to live your life however you wish" He kept a smile on his face and took his hand off of her shoulder "So how about we go get you something to eat seeing how it's already noon and I don't want you to be starving yourself"
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:54 am

Joyce smiled at his answer and started to see how sincere and honest of a guy he is. "I see but that sure sounds like a tough job...I mean having to protect someone means to risk your life for them and that's pretty intense...does the person you protect live around here?" She asked as wanted to know him better and find out more things about him. As every minute went by she couldn't stop getting this strange feeling of being connected to him somehow. She drank the last drop of her cappuccino and then gazed back at him, not being able to help but feel happy talking to him because he made her frustration go away. She studied him as she locked her eyes on him, taking in his red hair and green eyes which were the same color as hers yet his were lighter and gave off this puppy dog look which if he were to ask for something it would be nearly impossible to say no.
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:12 am

((alright so we have an idea. I will letyou know when the guardian comes into play but first our charries have to meet each other XD))

Diana looked at the guy in front of her and her frustrated look didnt faze. "This doesnt make any sense. Thanks for saving me but you sound insane. I dont have any money to give you." She bit the inside of her cheek as she stared at the guy in front of her. Something about him made her want to just stay by his side. Instead she turned her back to him and headed toward her home.

Hexen finally landed and retracted her wings. The center of town of filled with people but none peeked her intrest. With a sigh she put a pair of sunglasses on her face and continued walking.

Rayne nodded his head. "It is difficult but I enjoy it. And yes the one im protecting lives her. She has no idea i exsit thought, kinda par tof the job, but I feel if she doesnt accept the fact how important she is it will put her life in more danger. She kinda pushes things that dont make sense into the back of her mind making them seem as though it was a bad dream. I just want the best for her." This time Rayne took his gaze away. His somber eyes looked down at his still full cup. He wanted nothing more than Joyce to know she was not on he own. He was here for her. Always.

Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:30 am

Joyce held in a sigh and prevented herself from frowning as he looked away from her. She couldn't help but see the girl he protects as someone foolish for pushing away such a great guy "Pretty silly of her to push away someone who just wants what's best for her.....you should just try explaining everything to her again in a more reasonable way....and seeing how she's really important to you I'm sure she'll end up coming around" Joyce managed to say it in a calm voice, hiding the sad feeling she felt inside as she saw the devotion and care he has towards that unknown girl. She got up from the table deciding to just end this conversation and kill the small hopes of interest in him that blossomed inside of her as she was sure that after this she'll surely never see him again "well I best be leaving now, it was great meeting you and I wish you the best of luck with protecting that fortunate girl that means everything to you" She grabbed her bag and gave him a simple smile as she then made her way to the door and walked out of the cafe. As soon as she was out, the feeling of alone and fear consumed her again making that warm sense of security vanish.
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:09 am

Marcus frowned and spoke calmly, "Well, I am not insane. Soon enough you will see that. I know you don't even believe me right now, ut I am your guardian, and I need to protect you." He looked at her and wanted to grab her arm and not let her leave, ut he knew better. Diana thought he was insane and a freak.

Lexie smiled with the right corner of her mouth and spoke softly. "No, you were right. It is wrong of me to always say no and let my past get to me. When I was in my room, I did some thinking. The next time someone asks me out, I will give them a chance and go on a date. One condition. You have to help me." She smiled and giggled, a little emarressed. "It will be my first date, if someone asks me that is, and I am clueless." She looked at him with a gentle gaze. She figured he must know a lot about dating. He must have had plenty of girlfriends since he was so sweet. Lexie began to try to push her thoughts out of her head if it wasn't to late. Somehow he always seemed to have an idea what she was thinking.
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:20 am

Zane shook his head at her words and smirked "Sorry but if you were to go on a date I wouldn't interfere in anyway just because it wouldn't be the same...it'll be more funner watching you freak out than me telling you how to act" He chucked and grinned, feeling amused with her. He decided to not make a comment to her assumption of him having many girlfriends even though he was flattered by it he just didn't want her to know that he actually has never had a serious relationship with anyone.
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:36 am

Lexie laughed and stuck out her tongue at him. "So you want me to crash and burn?! Ouch... That hurts." She joked. She then looked at him and smiled, "What if, I asked you out on a date, just to see what happens? Would you help me out a little then?" She raised her eyebrow and giggled. "Would you say yes..?" She listened carefully, tucking her blond hair behind her ears and looked at him with an innocent look.
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:40 am

(Hmmm.. what shall happen? Hehe. =) )
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:54 am

[Oh sorry for takin so long in replying, I had to do some hw XD]

Zane rolled his eyes jokingly and let out a small chuckle. He thought over her offer and decided to accept it, he grinned slyly "hm what honor" He smirked and gazed into her eyes "I accept to go out with you even though it might not be the wises thing seeing that I am your guardian and if things were to go wrong....eh lets just hope for the best" He said it in a thoughtful voice with his usual charming smile
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:03 pm

Lexie smiled, thrilled he accepted. "Don't worry, even if things don't go well, I am terrible at holding any type of grudge. When should we have our first date?" She didn't want to move things to fast, ut she was eager to try things out, besides, she had a nice dress that wanted attention. She looked ack at him and wondered what he would want to do for a first date. She, herself, was a total sucker for romance but liked to have fun as well.

(That is fine, I myself am doing some algebra. =) )
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:22 pm

Zane hummed for a bit as he gave thought to when it'll be best for them to go out. He looked at her and shrugged as he would be fine with whatever ever day seeing that he doesn't have anything else planned. "How does tonight sound around...eight o'clock?"

[Sorry wb XD ]
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:34 pm

Lexie nodded, "Eight o clock it is. See you then pretty boy." She teased him lightly then went into her room to fetch a towel and get undressed, she then came out in the towel and claimed the bathroom. The heater came on and the shower started. She was determined to look nice and smell good for her first date.
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:03 pm

Diana stopped midstep. Mentaly she screamed as her feet to move but they didnt so she was fourced to listen to this mans words. "What are you protecting me from besides robber?" She said as she turned to face him. She was able to get some distance but she didnt think it mattered considering how fast he moved in the resteraunt. She hugged herself against the cold morning air and wished she was home rather than on the street.

Rayne blinked and turned back to her as she got up. He stood up causing his chair to scoot across the tile floor and many heads turned. He gave an apologinic look and followed after her, after she reached the door he lightly took hold of her arm and smiled at her. "I know this is short notice and completly crazy, but how about you and I go somewhere tonight?" He decided to take her advice and try explaining things to her in a calmer scene and maybe she would be more open. "Please Joyce. Trust me." He smiled as he waited for an answer.
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:33 pm

Zane smiled at her comment and watched her go to her room, he decided to head out to leave her some privacy to get ready for their date. He grinned at the idea of them going out, he just hoped that everything goes well and she doesn't end up hating him because then it'll just make it hard for him to be close to her and protect her from the Golems that lurk around the city. He left her a neat written note on the table, telling her that he'll be back at eight to come pick her up and take her to a special place. He then made his way out of the apartment shutting the door behind him, he took a moment to scan the area for any threats before sprinting into the forest and heading to his cabin.

Joyce felt her heart race and a sudden serene warmth consume her as he grabbed a hold of her arm. She turned to look at him, speechless as his offer to go out had caught her by surprise as it was totally unexpected. She gazed into his puppy dog eyes which they prevented her from refusing his offer, she smiled softly at him. She took a moment to think things through and then finally nodded as she decided to take the risk of trusting him. "Okay but won't you be busy with protecting that girl?" She asked, keeping her eyes on his as she was still oblivious to the fact that the girl he protects is her
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:43 pm

Rayne's smile brightend as she agreed to go out with him. "Dont worry, she is in safe hands tonight." He smiled and let her arm slip though his grasp and he had to fight the need to whimper as he allowed her to leave. "Tonight. I'll meet you at the mueseam. They have a green house that Ive heard is pretty good." He remembered watched Joyce going with a few friends to the mueseam before but he didnt smell pollen on her as she left so he hoped she was insterested in going with him. He then felt as though the two were being watched but he didnt have a frightend feeling but he was wary. As he looked up he spotted a girl with bronze sun kissed skin. She was dressed in flare blue jeans and a black shirt that hugged her form wit a strange dark elegance. Her feet adorened black heels and she strangely wore a fedora pulled down to her forhead. She pushed her sunglasses back up but Rayne was able to catch the odd sunset varity of colors in her eyes. He watched as the strange girl got up from her seat and left. Rayne blinked back from his world and back to Joyce. "So see you tonight?"
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:00 am

Joyce maintained a smie, hiding the pout that wanted to display on her face at the moment he let her go. The warm light that she felt wrapped around her body faded simultaneousness at his release. She nodded with a thoughtful grin as she was amused with the idea of them going to the museum, seeing that it's one of her favorite places to visit aside from the beach, where she enjoyed watching the peaceful scenery that illustrated every time the sun rose or set. She was bummed out last time she went to the museum as she didn't get the chance to see the green house which he pointed out to her, so she felt even more excited to go as she wanted to see the green house. "Yeah I'll make sure to be on time" Her green eyes shimmered from happiness and her voice was light with a hintful tone of enthusiasm. She waved good-bye to him and then started to walk back to her house, deciding to take the long way so she could avoid walking through the area that gave her shills.
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:14 am

Lexie smiled when she stepped out of the shower. She felt refreshed and ready to go. She began by blowdrying her hair, then by slipping on a flowing purple dress. She looked at herself in the mirror and bit her lip. Was it too much? Not enough? What else should she wear? She turned around before the mirror and decided to stay with the dress. The purple shade of it brought out her blue eyes as well as the different shades of blond in her hair. She began to put on simple amounts of make-up. Some black liner, mascara, and lip gloss. That was it. Seeing as her skin was almost perfect from keeping up with hygiene, she didn't need anything for her face. Lexie smiled and added some simple, silver hoops to finish it off.
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:33 am

Zane at the moment he arrived to his cabin he went straight to his bedroom. He took a quick shower and then slipped on a pair of black jeans and a maroon dress shirt with a leather jacket. He ran his fingers through his red burgundy hair, deciding to not comb it as he didn't want to look too tidy nor perfect, even though with his semi messy hair he still appeared elegant and sharp, that could easily make any girl fall for him without even trying. By the time he had finished getting ready night had already fallen, he took a moment to look at himself in the mirror and then he glanced at the clock he had on a counter and saw that there was only ten minutes left before the clock strikes eight. He made his way to the door and walked out of the cabin. He went over to his black sleek Porsche that he had bought a while ago, deciding to go pick up Lexie in it as he didn't see it right making her walk to the restaurant he plans to take her to. He got into the Porsche and sticked the key into the ignition causing the engine to roar to life. He slammed down on the accelerator which forced the car to speed up to one hundred m/p/h in less than a minute. Zane was always a dare devil when a came to speed, he loved the adrenalin rush it gave. With only a minute to spare he finally arrived to Lexie's apartment, he parked infront of it and got out of his car, vanishing for a second and appearing at her door he took in a breath as he couldn't help but feel a bit nervous as this was the first time for him to actually go on a date with a girl, gently he knocked on the door and took a step back as he awaited for her to come out.
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:09 am

Lexie was closely watching the clock, Ivory was constantly too. The sleek cat seemed to just stare at the clock, simply amazed be the ticking. A few times she even tried to attack it. This brought Lexie to a giggle. Soon enought is was a minute to eight and her heart was pounding and her stomach twisting. The door had been knocked on. She desperatly checked in the mirror before opening the door, the same pleasent, and sweet look still placed naturally on it. He looked asolutley handsom in her eyes. Slowly, she stepped forward, her lavender dress just long enough were the back end elegantly glided along the flooring, her eyes glistening with joy and hope. "You look great Zane. I only hope I did half as nice as you." She joked, a little scared he wouldn't like how she looked. She had no reason to worry, the dress made her body look full of natural curves and slim, the simple make up made her look mystical and georgous. Her eyes batted as she blinked a few timed to make sure she was right. Yep, she was, she was on a date.
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:58 am

(Finally, we are on at the same time! Haha Smile )
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:43 pm

[Sorry I didn't reply, I was away and forgot to log off my laptop XD I had TONS of hw to do which is due 2morrow =/ I honestly hate school DX]

Zane stood straight as he waited for the door to open, he could feel a wave of nervousness overcome him which was silly because there shouldn't be anything to worry about seeing that he knows everything about her, so it won't be hard to not please her. He vanished his thoughts away from his mind as he saw the door open, he was speechless as he caught sight of Lexie. She looked absolutely stunning to him and he couldn't help to turn away from such beauty. He was happy to see her all dressed up as the last time she had dressed up was years ago. "Thanks and well..." He said in response to her look in a negative voice, giving the hint that he doesn't like how she looks just to mess with her but then he grinned and took her hand. "You look amazing, more dazzling than usual" He said it in an honest voice and released her hand "So ready to go?" He asked before he starts walking over to the car
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:38 pm

((hey Im here. Lexie I posted for Diana))

Rayne smiled as he watched he go frowned realizing he only had one outfit. He ran his fingers through his red hair and turned to start walking down the road where he saw some chlothing stores. He found one that seemed to have the styles he would wear, but as he walked in he became completely lost. He didnt know his pants or shirt size so find chlothes was a problem. Secondly and more importantly he didnt have any money. He grabbed a few shirts and a couple of pants ad headed to the dressing room. He looked around the small room and spotted a little window. He lowered the chlothes on the bench and pulled himself up to the window. "You cant get out that way. You wont fit through the window." Rayne froze and pulled out his gun before turning and placing the barrel at the strangers forehead. In responce the stanger had a scylthe pressed against his neck. Rayne blinked his eyes and then the strangers face cleared in his mind. "Your that girl who wa watching me." Hex was careful not to move but she was reluctant to lower her weapon. After reading her thoughts Rayne lowered his gun and placed it in his leather jacket. "Its Hex right." Hexen glared and pressed her scylthe closer to his neck causing some skin to break. "My name is Hexen to you pup." Rayne nodded and held up his hands in surrender. "Why are you in here?" Hex sighed and let go of her weapon. It shrunk and she attacked it to her belt. "Im here to help with your human issue. Your taking too long to get her to trust you." Hexen turned her attention to his chlothes and began to rummage through them. "Why do you care so much?" Rayne asked her before looking at the lock of the dressing room door. He found the metal had been melted away. "I really dont, but my human does. He has this....idea that the more humans with guardians know each other the less likely they would die." She handed Rayne a black shirt with white details on it and a pair of dark jeans. Along with a white belt and Converse All Stars. "This will go alright with your jacket considering you want to keep that death trap with you." Rayne tilted his head to the side and wondered what she ment. Then it hit him. Silver had a bad effect on her. "What are you?" Hexen turned to look at him and purshed her lips. "Just go to that address and tell any others if you find them." She left the dressing room and Rayne was alone with a new outfit. A roll of money wrapped in a rubber band with the contents of 300 dollars and scared into the walls of the plastic room was a stress address. He pulled on his bangs and paid for his outfit, he then changed into his new chlothes. While he changed he saw the ugly scar left on his arm from the Golems bite. He was thankful that when he suffered a bite in his wolf form it was less damage to his human body. "I'll tell her tonight." He told himself as he made his way towards the museaum. He stopped by a jewlray shop and walked inside. A woman smiled and stalked over to him before he could even check the prices. "Hello sir can I help you. Let me guess" She paused and Rayne could easily hear her thoughts. She wasnt really guessing she was just trying to sucker him. "You are buying an engagment ring?" Rayne rose an eyebrow. "No. Im not. Im looking for a neckalce." The womans eyes gleamed. "Diamond, emerald. We have it all." Rayne shook his head. "Im looking for a shell necklace." Rayne stated as a mater of factly. The woman's face held all the emotion that whispered in her thoughts, she was clearly upset. "I'll be right back." She grummbled before disappearing. Rayne began looking at his shoes and nearly jumped when she cleared her throat to get his attention. "Whats left comes from the Oceancia collection." Rayne looked at the necklaces and smiled at the one of his choice. It was a small hubiscus flower carved from a pearl white shell with a salmon pink center. It hung on a black cord but he could still smell the ocean on the shell flower. "I'll take that one." He said happily. The woman took the necklace and placed it in a green velvet box. She told him the prince and he paid for it. He shoved the small box into his jacket pocket and walked out of the store making his way toward the museaum. "This is going to be something she will never forget."

Hexen's hand gripped the brick wall as her head throbbed painfully. She struggled to catch her breathe and as she opened her eyes the world blurred for a minute. Collasping to the ground she tried to make a single flame, but the sparks flickered before fadeing from view. She rested her head against the brick and took off her sunglasses seeing how it wasnt going to be nessasary. "Im losing my power." She said allowed wondering if Alex felt her pain as well.

Alexander was streached out on his couch curled into a call as he tried to fight off the pain that attacked his chest as if a thousand needles were repeatedly attacking his lungs. His eyes opened as he looked around slowly. "Ive been alseep all day?" he groaned as he sat up and rubbed his temple. "Hex dont be doing anything crazy." He grummbled under his breath."

((dont worry Hexen is not going to die. Just getting a different power.))
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:42 am

Joyce after having arrived home she took a shower and then as she was finished she wrapped a towel around her body and decided to go do her hair first. She blow-dried her honey colored hair and then curled the tips of it. After, she walked out of the bathroom and headed over to her closet. She took a moment to look at all her clothes as she was undeceive of what to wear. Finally after rampaging her closet she decided to go with a casual spaghetti strapped violet-blue dress that had a white ribbon wrapped around and tied on the back in a bow. She then slipped on black flats and a white cardigan, her dress complimented her emerald eyes and peachy colored skin. She went over to the mirror and brushed her bangs to the side to get a better look of her reflection. She decided to not wear any jewelery aside from her charm bracelet that she tended to never take off as it was given to her by her mother, who was murdered at the hands of her father as he cut out her heart right infront of her. The gruesome scene haunts her to this day but she manages to make it vanish from her mind by being occupied with other things. By the time she was ready night had fallen and a full moon was out, surrounded with bright stars. She walked back to her closet and grabbed a black shoulder purse. She made her way downstairs, checking that she has her phone and house keys before she walks out of the house. Once seeing that she has everything she opens the door and closes it behind her as she steps out of the house. She breathes in the night cold air as she walks down the steps of the front porch and then starts walking down the sidewalk. As she's walking she sees a taxi cab and calls out to it, waving her hand, the cab pulls over and she gets inside telling the driver to take her to the museum. Within an hour she finally arrives to the museum and pays the taxi driver the amount due. She thanks him and then gets out. The cab drives away and Joyce gazes at the museum that stands be-forth her, always feeling mesmerized and fascinated by it's unique marble style and gran size. She walks up the front steps made out of stone and stands next to the entrance, looking around as she waits for Rayne.
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next