RolePlaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp)

4 posters

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp) - Page 10 Empty Re: You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp)

Post  Boxghost Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:55 am

Rayne saw the roof of the museaum and sucked in a deep breath. He had threatend and stared Golems in the face and yet the only thing that made his hesitate was a meer normal human girl. Though to him she was anything but normal. She was strong or a least her spirit was to call out to him. Yet she was fragile. Rayne held her memories her pain was his own, but he did not allow her to feel his or at least he hoped he wouldnt have to. The last thing he wanted once she accpeted him was for her to suffer through his own pain. He stopped his motions and took another breath before fixing his hair. He walked up the steps of the museaum, two at a time and smiled as he saw Joyce. "You look...Out of this world." He said with a smile.
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp) - Page 10 Empty Re: You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp)

Post  JosieWozy Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:12 am

Joyce smiled as she caught sight of Rayne going up the steps and making his way over to her. She gave him a soft grin and then gazed down at the pavement as a light blush appeared on her face from the compliment he gave her. Her hair fell forward, covering her face and then she timidly looked back up at him with a sheepish smile. "Thanks, you don't look bad yourself" She said it in a soft innocent voice, pushing back her blonde hair behind her ears. She kept a smile on her face as she could feel a small light illuminate inside of her, which made her feel safe as she stood near him.
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:35 am

Rayne shrugged his shoulders but his smiled brightend. "Well we might want to head inside before we miss everything." He took her hand inside of his eyes and his green eyes softend as he looked at her. "Please accpet me....All of me." He projected his thoughts to her but kept his gaze forward so se would try to run as soon as the night started. He paid for two tickets at the entrace to the green house. He held open the glass door and at once the temperture spiked. The lighting in the green house was low for through the glass roof you were able to see the stars and the full moon shineing bright on the plant life. Rayne held Joyce's hand but he kept silent. After a few minutes he finally spoke. "Sorry Im so quiet. Im just at a loss of words. Its corny but I cant seem to gather my thoughts around me."
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:14 am

Joyce nodded and walked inside next to him. As she walked she heard someone's voice pop into her head, she flinched from being startled and tried to keep cool. She turned to look at Rayne wondering if he had said something but seeing how he was just looking straight forward she assumed that the voice she heard was just all in her head. She gave him a thank you smile as he held the door to the green house open for her. She walked in and at the moment he grasp her hand she felt her heartbeat race and pound against her rib cage, her center core was consumed by a serene warmth that made her not want to pull away her hand even though in her mind the thought of letting go ran popped up. Her blood rushed to her cheeks making them a rosy pink color and she smiled at his words, not having mind the silence that revolved them "It's okay I don't mind silence" She gazed at him with a joyful shimmer in her eyes and then looked away as she took in the pleasant scents of the plants that surrounded them. She released his hand as she wandered around the green house, gazing at the exotic and rare flowers, she walked over to one that was white mixed with red and gave off the scent of summer eve. "It's so peaceful here that it makes one wish that they could live in a place like this" She said it in a sweet voice and looked away from the flower to gaze at him "Thank you for bringing me here" She spoke the words with a smile
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:09 pm

Rayne nodded his head at her words. He was glad she didnt laugh at him and when she let go he simply shoved his hands into his pockets and watched her with a warm smile. When she thanked him he knew he had to answer. "Your welcome. I had a feeling you would like it." He paused and rocked back and forth on his heels. "Joyce I have something to tell you, but you have to give me a chance to explain." He removed his jacket and pulled out the green velvert box. After he handed it to her and let his jacket fall to the ground ignoreing the fact that his gun was hidden in its contents. He showed her the faint scars on his arms. "I know you think I maybe insane, but Joyce Im not human. Im a werewolf.....Your werewolf."
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:45 pm

Marcus looked at her with sincere eyes. "Please beleive me.. there are more dangers than just humans... have you ever felt watched? Like a dark shadow was following you? Those are golems, they lost the one they cared most for." He let out a cheesy smile and ruffled his hair, feeling rather judged by her.

Lexie smiled and took his hand, "Thank you, Zane." She looked at his car and began to think this was a dream, how else would she be on a date with someone that saved her constantly? She admired the car for a moment before stepping inside. For a moment her beautiful blue eyes locked on his and she smiled genuinly. She was so nervous, she hoped to god it didn't show. To get a conversation started she spoke softly in her angelic tone of voice, "So, were are we going?"
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

https://fproleplayers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:02 pm

Diana narrowed his brown eyes. Everything this young man said was true. "They lost the one they cared for?" Her features softend as she finally began to accept his words. "Is this your way of telling me you like some kind of guardian angel?"
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:06 pm

Joyce watched Rayne intently with curiosity as he spoke. She took the green velvet box that he handed to her, looking at it with puzzlement as she didn't know why he handed it to her. She looked back at him and saw how he let his jacket fall to the ground, her gaze illustrated confusion towards his sudden actions. She directed her eyes to his arm, noticing the scars he had she was about to ask him how he got them but before she could say anything she heard him speak again. Her eyes widen in shock and slowly she guided her eyes to meet his. She couldn't believe what he just said. His words kept on replaying in her mind over and over again as if t was a scratched record. She took a step back, away from him. She kept her eyes laid upon him which gave off the look of insecurity and fright towards him. "A werewolf...." She said it in a disbelief and breathless voice, her heart froze and the trust she had for him faded as she realized that he must be the same werewolf she met a night ago who saved her "You're that same one that saved me that night...why...why do you say you're my werewolf? and yes I think you're insane I think this whole situation is insane..." She said it in a shock emotional voice as her eyes began to sting and become watery. She turned away from him clutching onto the velvet box tightly as she was angry at him for fooling her into thinking that he's normal and just toying with her and making her grow to trust him.[b] "why can't you just leave me alone?" [b]She said it without looking at him as she just couldn't bare to face him
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:15 pm

Marcus shrugged with a small smile, glad she was begining to trust him. "Guardian? Yes. Angel? No. I am...... a vampire." It seemed as if the words stung him. He couldn't are to have her hate him, he frowned, waiting for her reaction. Would she think of him different now? Would she think of him as a killer? "But don't worry.. I don't really attack humans, that is unless they hurt you."
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

https://fproleplayers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:17 pm

Zane closed the door for her as she got in the car and then he got in on the driver's side. He grinned softly at her curiosity and before answering her he stuck the key in the ignition, turning on the car, he drove down the street making a sharp turn onto the main road. "I know it's a bit cliche but I'm taking you to this italian restaurant that is on the outskirts of town" He said it in a nonchalant voice and glanced at her then glanced back at the road
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:35 pm

Rayne watched as Joyce walked away. He felt his heart crack as her pain washed over him. Tears formed in his eyes but they were not his own. He could not remember the last time he cried on his own will. He walked up to Joyce and wrapped his arms around her and buried his face into her shoulder. "Would you ask the sun to leave the day? Would you ask Romeo do leave Juliet? I cant leave you alone Joyce." His grip around her tightend and he held her for a few more seconds before speaking again. I care about you so much. After what happend to your mother I vowed never to let you be hurt again. I couldnt protect you then and now I really need you to accept me. I had no intention of hurting you, I just thought if you accpeted me in my human form. My wolf form would not matter. Im your guardian Joyce. Im a part of you, and you are my only reason for life. Please Im begging you."

Diana blinked and stared at Marcus, "Your not joking are you?" Of course by the look in his eyes he wasnt kidding. "So back at the resturant. Was that a normal thing? Do you drink blood? Is this a dream? Are these Golems going to attack me again?"

((Im in the prosses of making another rp.))
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:04 pm

[Cool! can't wait to see what it will be about ^^]

Joyce felt his arms around her, she wanted to fight against his hold and make him let her go but she couldn't she felt pinned to the place she stood and too vulnerable to fight him off. She heard his words in her mind, still not being able to grasp the fact that he can communicate telepathically. She blinked back her tears as she processed everything he just told her, she could feel her heart trust him and completely believe in him but her mind made her think the opposite. She hated the inner conflict he caused her and with a stubborn sigh she shook her head "I never asked for a guardian...I don't need anyone to protect me....I've been alone for the majority of my life and I don't need you..." She placed a hand on on one of his arms and shut her eyes not understand why it pained her so much to want him to go away. She opened her eyes and took in a breath. "..but yet I can't help but trust you and because of that I'll go along with this but why...why me? why do you say I'm your only reason for life if from aside that other night we've never met and from what exactly are you protecting me? are you protecting me from horrid creatures like the one that attacked me the other night? if so, why are they after me?" She let him go and managed to get away from his grasp. She turned around to face him with a puzzled look and gaze into those eyes that filled her with light which made her feel complete and safe. She kept a hold of the box that he had given her, not bothering to even open it
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:56 pm

Rayne dropped his arms and listend to her every word. "I have been near you all your life. I just never knew how important my job was until I got older. Also you didnt need to ask for one. We are created by our humans heart. How a guardian acts is based off our humans wish. As for the part of you not needing me that isnt true. If you didnt need me or want me then I wouldnt exsist right now." He recollected his thoughts as he picked up his jacket ready to answer her second batch of questions. "Im not sure why you wanted me t be your guardian. We dont get a choice. All that we are that we will be revolves around our humans. Including our lives. A human can live without their guardian. Chances are they well be rencarnated into another guardian. But a guardian can never live once its human dies. Its a bond we have deeper than blood. I think Shakespear was the only human to write a book about the connection. Ignoreing that topic. That creature that attacked you is the end result of a Guardian that didnt take death. They loose their mind and become deformed evil creature bent on destruction. The seem to have an attraction for Humans with still living guardians why Im not sure."
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:18 pm

Joyce didn't make any movement and stayed silent as she listened to him answer all her questions. She turned away and placed her hands on a table for support as she took everything in. Everything he said sounded honest to her but still she was in disbelief of how just in a day her life has changed drastically. She directed her gaze to the green velvet box that she held as she tried to gather her thoughts before speaking "So I'm your half..." She said it more to herself than to him as she tried to wrap her mind around the concept. As she thought over everything she couldn't help but feel ashamed for how stubborn she's been with him and how she tended to block him out. "I'm sorry for shunning you out before and not listening to you, it's just that it's hard for one to go from a normal life to now a life with a guardian who's a werewolf" She turned to him and glanced from the velvet box to him "what is this?"
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:26 pm

Rayne shook his head. "There is no need for you to apologize. Your reaction was completely normal. I would have been a bit more concerned if you accepted me right away." When she asked about the box he beamed. "Open it to find out."
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:38 pm

Joyce smiled faintly and nodded. She grasp the box with both hands and opened it. She gazed at the beautiful necklace, speechless, she looked back at him, confused for the motivate of him to give her such memorizing necklace "It's absolutely gorgeous but why are you giving it to me? is it some sort of ritual for a guardian to give something to their human at the moment they tell them the truth?" She held the box open and looked back at the necklace, hovering a finger over the pendant of the necklace, she traced the carving of the hibiscus. A soft grin formed on her face as the scent of ocean entered her lungs and made her reminisce about the beach and it's fresh air. She was absolutely fond of the feel the necklace gave her but she didn't see it right to accept it even if he's her a guardian she still sees him as a stranger as she hardly knows him.
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:05 pm

Rayne shook his head. "No, it is custom for a guy to give a girl a gift on a date. I think just in case the girl hates it but she can have something to apologize for it." He picked up his jacket and slung it over his shoulder. "I should get you home. Its been quite a hectic night for you. Plus you need a goodnights sleep."
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:52 am

Joyce smiled sheepishly at his words. She felt thankful for the gift but she just didn't feel right accepting it as she felt everything moving too fast. "Thank you for the necklace but it's just too much...I mean all this time you've been placing my life before yours and fighting off creatures that tried to kill me....so here-" She said it in a low voice as she closed the box with the necklace inside and then handed it back to him "you've given me enough with protecting me so you should just return the necklace and buy something that you need or want" Her voice was serene and innocent. She gazed deep into his eyes as she spoke to him and then she looked away as she agreed with his words of them leaving, so she began walking out of the green house
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:49 am

((finished my rp))

Rayne sighed and took the necklace back. "Im not going to give it back. Its yours, that and I doubt they sell silver bullets in stars" He chuckled lightly in hopes of getting a laugh out of Joyce. He held open the green house door for her and followed her out. "Im sorry for upsetting you."
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:11 am

[Awesome, what's the link?]

Joyce shook her head at his words as she walked out of the green house with him. She smiled warmly and took a hold of his hand as she saw it silly for him to think that she was upset and for him having to say sorry to her "Rayne I'm no where near upset and please don't say sorry because honestly there's nothing for you to ever be sorry for...I feel bad enough for being the burden of your life that prevents you from enjoying your life....I don't see it right that you have to risk your life for me, I hate the fact that as my guardian you have to be wiling to give your life for me...I don't want you or anyone to have to give their life just to save mine" She released his hand but stayed close next to him with a neutral expression on her face
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:29 am

((its under the Family and town link))

Rayne shook his head as walked in front of Joyce. "Its not a burden Joyce. I wouldnt be happy doing anything else. Besides its not something you have a word against. Its my choice to lay my life down for you. I care about you too much to let you die."
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:52 am

[Okie doke]

"I believe you, but are you sure you're guarding me out of care? or is it really because you don't want to end up being a horrid creature?" She asked in a serious voice as a small light of doubt shined in her mind because it was just too hard to believe that out of the bat, he automatically cares for her by not even getting the chance to know her aside from afar. "I wouldn't mind if your answer is the second one...as long as it's the truth because I feel as though you've been forced to care for me which is totally not right and I know either way I won't be able to do anything about it, but atleast I'll know you're being honest and I'll try to do less things that may cause you frustration" She flipped her bangs to the side and crossed her arms infront of her chest as they walked out of the museum.
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:09 am

Rayne followed after her as she asked her question. "I only do it because I care. Becomeing a Golem is not in my future. And Im not sure if a Guardian can even give up careing for a human at least I dont know any." Rayne turned and walked backwards infront of Joyce. He stopped once again and took her face in his hands. "I speak nothing but the truth when I say I care about you more than anyone can even imagane. Im here to protect you. Not ruin your life." He pressed his lips against her forehead and he smiled. He was whole, he was complete. He had Joyce and she was safe. At least for know.
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:19 am

Joyce couldn't help but believe every word that came out of his lips. She came to a stop as he stood infront of her and at the moment he held her face in his hands, she felt her insides melt and a ray of sunshine illuminated inside of her. She stared deep into his eyes, speechless and serene. She grasp onto his shirt with a hand and briefly shut her eyes as she felt his lips against her forehead. A feeling of an electric current ran down her spine, making her heart flutter like a hummingbird and her soul complete. She surrendered to the fact that she's tired to him and can't bare to lose him. She buried her face in his chest, letting herself become wrapped in his warmth and intoxicating scent. "I trust you and believe in your words....and if being near me is what you want then I won't shun you away or make you watch me from afar.." She murmured the words as she kept her face buried within his chest and then finally she found the strength to pull away. She gave him a soft smile and took his hand as she started to walk again "So are there others like you? like other humans that have guardians protecting them?" She glanced at him as they walked and she spoke the words
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:18 pm

Rayne was over joyed to have her full acceptence and as she buried her face into his chest he held her. Content on stand there for hours on end. This meer human girl tied him to the world and gave him the will to fight. He was whole now. As she pulled away and took his hand his fingers tightend over the smaller hand. "There are other humans with guardians. Guardians can sense each other, but I have only met one. Her name was Hexen. She told me to meet her and her human at an address and that if we found any others to bring them along with us.
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next