RolePlaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp)

4 posters

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp) - Page 6 Empty Re: You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp)

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:42 am

[Awwah, she likes him alittle so far, he must change that into more. Razz ]

Ashley was a little confused. Why was he so tense, she admits she likes him a little by kissing him and he is mad? She looked at him as worry filled her eyes. She rolled over once so her body was less than a millimeter away from his and she looked at him. "Why are you so tense?" She was honestly confused. She wanted to hug him and kiss him and get a kiss in return but she knew she wouldn't. She looked at him and waited for a response.

[And so the tension grows. ]
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

https://fproleplayers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp) - Page 6 Empty Re: You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp)

Post  Neon-Admin Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:51 am

Zee rolled over to look at her. "I dunno." He said, and leaned in kissing her, for about four seconds. He smiled after, but he didn't get up yet. He felt if he got up he'd just fall back down again. He bit his lip, and his cheeks were a little red as he looked into her eyes. "I like you, Ashley." He said, quietely and looked away now extremely embarassed.
Neon-Admin
Neon-Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:28 am

Ashley smiled. "And I like my dog, Toby.......and...... Nope. Thats it." She teased. "Im just joking! I like you too! Remember? I am your guardian. Silly you." She playfully stuck her tung out at him and smiled.
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:51 am

[Sorry for poofing my mom made me go do some chores XD]

Zane grabbed a hold of the Golem's arm, trying to stop it from crushing his neck. As he was being shoked he noticed Lexie with a bat, he gave her a 'don't do it look' and he gripped the Golem's arm tighter hoping it would release him. Zane shut his eyes as he couldn't bare the crushing until finaly he felt the release, he made no effort to break his fall so he let himself fall to the ground. He forced his eyes opened as he tried to see what made the Golem release him when he saw Lexie crashing down on the grass unscious. He tightened his hands into fists and let out a hiss. His fangs grew longer fully exposed and he forced himself to his feet even though his neck felt fractured and his whole body throbbed in pain. His mind was clouded by anger and he didn't care for what could happen to him, all that he could think of was to kill the creature that harmed Lexie. He charged towards the creature jumping onto his back and slamming him down to the ground, he clawed his back and then sank his fangs into it's neck, tearing off a chunk of skin. Blood splattered on Zane's clothes and skin, he after electriccuted him to death, the Golem was dead yet Zane continued clawing it, tearing it to shreds, he panted faintly as he came to his senses. He stood up and wiped off the blood on his hands on his shirt. Then he turned to look at Lexie as she was on the ground unscious, he quickly went to her and kneeled down beside her, looking at her with innocent eyes. He squinted at the pain of his body but made no importance to it as he gently stoked her cheek, he studied her for any injuries but saw none "Lexie wake up" He said it in a soft voice as he continued stroking her cheek
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Neon-Admin Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:55 am

Zee blinked. "Oh, so you like me cos' your my guardian? It's your job to be my friend eh?" He emphasized the word friend as he sat next to her putting his arm around her.

OMG.... ^^ WB
Neon-Admin
Neon-Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:59 am

Ashley replied. "No, I like you because you are sweet. I could hate you and stay far away from you and still be your gaurdian if I wanted." She stuck out her tongue at him and laughed.

Lexie laid there silently on the ground, still breathing but in shallow breaths. Soon her eyes weakly opened. She sat up slowly and coughed up large amounts of blood before looking at Zane with a look of fear. Why did these things come after her so damn much anyway? She frowned and let her limp body lean against his, not even caring for the blood.

Wow... WB >.<
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neon-Admin Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:07 am

Zee grinned. "Well that'd be bad if you hated me right? Then I wouldn't get to kiss you." He said grabbing her and pushing her to the ground pinning her down his hands on her wrists as he pushed her down. "Don't stay away from me! We're too awesome together." He smirked and kissed her cheek.
Neon-Admin
Neon-Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:11 am

Ashley smiled and grinned but when he pinned her, without knowing she began to drain his energy. Soon he was laying on the ground weak. She didn't mean to.. It was just a reaction habit thing. She frowned and walked over to his crippled body and began to give him strength again.
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:18 am

[Lol I'm also having a writer's block XD and thankies Smile]

Zane felt a light illuminate inside of him as he watched Lexie finally awaken. He moved back a bit as she sat up but still he remained close to her, in a protective way. He gazed at her noticing a hint of pain in her expression and his eyes widen with concern as he saw her cough out blood. Without hesitating he gently placed his hand on her chest, feeling her heart beat "I'm going to heal you, this may hurt a bit seeing that you have some fractured bones" A small light began to illuminate as he focused his energy and began to hear her. The fractured bones began to snap back into place and her bruises and scrapes slowly faded away. As he healed her the expression on his face was bleak as he was hating himself for how he let the Glome get it's hands on Lexie "I'm sorry I let this happen" He whispered in a shameful voice
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:25 am

Lexie winced as bones were snapped back in place and other things happened withing her body. When Zane spoke of being sorry she frowned. "Don't say that. If it wasn't for you, I could have died at least 5 times in the lat two days. So just shut up." She wasn't rude or mean, simply blunt. She leaned onto his shoulder and it hit her like a brick. He actually did care. She didn't want anything bad to happen to him and he didn't want anything bad to happen to her. She looked up at him, her eyes soft. "How about explaining everything to me now?"
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:33 am

Zane forced a small smile on his face for what she said but still he was dwelling on himself inside for not taking better care of her. He nodded in response as he could see that she's ready to know the truth, he took in a breath and sat down next to her, deciding that they should stay here for a bit so she could regain her energy before they head to her place "Lexie the reason I'm always looking out for you and caring for you safety is because I'm your guardian...." He said it in a sincere voice, he turned to gaze deep into her eyes and he placed a hand on top of hers "Your life is more precious to me than my own" He spoke the words in an honest and serious voice
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:56 am

Lexie looked confused. "Your my guardian? I don't understand.... What is a guardian? Are we connected? Why did you choose me?" The questions just kept coming from her mouth. She looked at him waiting for answers. She looked at his arm worried. "Can I do anything to help you at least?
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neon-Admin Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:06 am

Zee gasped for air feeling his energy draining out of him. He stared at Ashley eyes wide, and slowly as he regained all his energy he stood up shakily, looking at her. "Liar!" He screamed at her, and walked into his bedroom. "Protector? More like killer!" He frowned and shut the door. He felt like his mind and heart was just toyed with. He got in his bed next to Toby as he was still basically panting like a dog from his energy being drained.
Neon-Admin
Neon-Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:12 am

Zane smiled sheepishly at all the questions that flooded out of her and he took a minute to gather his thoughts before continuing with the explanation "Okay a guardian is someone who's willing to give their own life for the one they're protecting...Our souls is what connects us, so in a way you're my other half, vise-versa....I'm what fills that vacant feeling inside of you and as your guardian I'm in a way tied to you...if you were to die, I would die as well, I can't live in a world where you don't exist" Zane spoke to Lexie as if she were the student and he the mentor. "and we're not the one's that pick the human we have to protect, it's faith that decides" He let out a breath with a serene expression on his face and he smiled warmly at how she looked concerned over him "You shouldn't worry about me, I'll be fine" He studied her a bit as he gazed at her, making sure that all her wounds had been healed "Do you feel better?"
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Neon-Admin Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:18 am

Wait so if a guardian died would it's human? O.o XD
Neon-Admin
Neon-Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:23 am

Ashley frowned, "I'm sorry! It was an accident! If i wanted to kill you I would have already! Look it was an accident!" She frowned, knowing he was really upset with her. She sat down alone and sighed. Now that she knew what it felt like to be loved, at least a little she didn't want to go back to nothing.

Lexie nodded, still obviously confused. "Ok.... Wait, now I have another question. If faith decided, does that mean you don't even have to like me at all? You could hate me? Do you hate me?!" Her eyes went wide, she didn't want to be hated. She was actually starting to accept him as her new best friend. She frowned and after he asked if she was ok, she lightly hit him on his ok arm gently. "Stop worrying about me! Worry about you! You are all bloody and.... hurt!" She was getting worked up. Did he hate her?! Would he be ok?!

[haha, poor lexie, she asks too many questions haha. ]
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:23 am

[Uhhh... my guess is that the human would just keep living until a Golem kills him/her seeing that there's no guardian to protect them.. scratch or also they could maybe be assigned a new guardian..but eh I have no clue XD ]
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:26 am

[Yeah, that would be my guess..... I would have to ask boxy for sure though. :/ ]
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neon-Admin Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:32 am

[If they were assigned a new guardian it would defeat the purpose. BONDS CAN NEVER BE BROKEN!!! XDDD ]

Zee opened his bedroom door and looked at her. "Really?" He looked at her. "Was it really an accident?" He frowned and walked over to her hugging her. His heart was beating a bit abnormally, for he was still a bit upset to nearly die. He smiled at her though, because well to admit things he did love her.
Neon-Admin
Neon-Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:37 am

Ashley nodded. "yes! It was an accident!" She hugged him back than smiled. "Now, can we watch another movie? Perhaps with some popcorn?" She smiled and chuckled. Both of those things sounded really good to her right now.

Extreme WB >.< I am ashamed! D:
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:37 am

Zane shook his head and smirked at her question, he found it amusing how she asked so many questions and still had a puzzled look on her face "It's possible for me to not like you and even hate you but no matter what my feelings towards you may be I'll still protect you at whatever cost...but just to give you a concrete answer no I don't hate you even though you tend to shun me out of your life and end up mad at me" He gave her a charming smile as he was actually enjoying talking to her and not just watching her from afar acting like a stalker XD He glanced at his wound as she had pointed it out, he had totally forgotten about it as every time he's near her his mind is just able to focus on her and nothing else even if he's injured. He gave his attention back to her "Stop worrying about you?" He let out a small chuckle and shook his head as it was clear that she still didn't quite understand the concept of a guardian but he figured that time will be the one to make her understand "I could never stop worrying or caring for you because it's like telling a human to stop breathing...you just can't" He followed her gaze to his wound and watched drops of his blood land on the grass and seeing how it's worrying her he decided to heal it at once. Casually he placed his hand on his wound and within a minute he healed it, just leaving behind blood which he wiped off on his shirt. He turned back to gaze at her "Happy now?" He said it in a sarcastic voice with a soft grin on his face
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Neon-Admin Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:43 am

Zee smiled and gave her an adorable pouty face. He kissed her softly on the lips and smiled. "Sure. Extra butter or no?" He walked over to his pantry and grabbed a bag of popcorn.

OMG ^^ That's an epic fail. *Screams* Sorry!!!!
Neon-Admin
Neon-Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:47 am

Lexie was still utterly confused. Atleast she understood some of the things now. "I am sorry I shunned you before. I thought you were toying with me. Now for the next batch of questions..." Sh evilly smirked, joking around. She let out a soft chuckle, "Wait so you don't hate me, but do you like me?" she raised an eyebrow, waiting for a response. " And if you don't like me, do you wish you had a different human?" She knew she would be hurt if he did want another human, but she wouldn't show it. "And...... are guardians allowed to.... I dunno..... Normal? Like have friends and eat?" She felt stupid asking but wanted to know. This whole thing made her curious.
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neon-Admin Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:04 am

Lexie?? reply to my post! LOOK ABOVE. XDDD
Neon-Admin
Neon-Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:09 am

Sorry! xD Doing that now xD
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next