RolePlaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp)

4 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp) - Page 8 Empty Re: You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp)

Post  JosieWozy Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:15 pm

Zane grinned at her sense of humour and laughed as she showed off her dance moves. "Mmm sounds good" He said it in a light voice. He was happy for how she was more open and trustworthy around him. "Need help with anything?" He asked as he kept his eyes locked on her, watching her cook with such joy that it gave the image of a music conductor conducting his musicians.
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp) - Page 8 Empty Re: You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp)

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:20 pm

Lexie smiled as normal and replied to his question. "Uhm... Nope everything is just about done. Wait!" She looked at him as if it was urgent and life or death. "I need you to grab two glasses out of that cupboard." She chuckled and pointed to one right next to him. She then began to scoop up the hash-browns and eggs and put a little more on his plate. She figured he needed the energy.
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

https://fproleplayers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:33 pm

Zane lifted an eyebrow at her sudden life or death tone as shook his head with a grin on his face "Chill I got them" He said as he took two glasses from the cupboard and went to go set them down on the table.

writer's block sorry XP
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:40 pm

Lexie smiled and took the glasses and filled them with orange juice. Soon everything was ready, she smiled. "Let the fiest begin!" She smiled and egan to eat, blowing on each item first to cool it down. After she was mid meal she looked up at Zane and smiled, desperatly wanting to start a conversation. "So, Zane. Get ready, more questions!" She laughed and continued, "So, is there a lucky girl I should watch out for? Will she eat me with a stick for having you spend the night?" She joked.
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:50 pm

Zane had a contempt expression on his face and he smiled at her, as he saw her enthusiasm glimmer through her eyes. He took a seat at the table and picked up his fork, moving around the food on his plate. He grinned weakly as she told him that she was about to bombard him with more questions. He set his fork down without taking a bite from his food and he directed his attention to her. He chuckled at her question and shook his head "No, don't worry no crazy vampire chick will come after you" He kept a simple smile on his face and picked up his fork again and moved his food around "will there be a tough guy wanting to beat me up for sleeping here?"
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:59 pm

Lexie smiled, glad he didn't have a girlfriend. "No, unless you count Jake. He is my brother but he is in the war right now. Ut nope, no boyfriends for me. Never have had one. I have een asked out ut always said no." She would have added she didn't ever trust any of them enough ut she thought that would sound silly. She continued to eat. Honestly, she stayed away from the whole male population when she could. After her stepfather, all of them seemed twisted and cruel. Except Zane of course, he wasn't bad. She actually trusted him.
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:04 pm

(Sorry.. the B key doesn't work...)
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:23 pm

Zane nodded as he heard her answer and set his fork down. He glanced up at her, finding it wrong for her to prevent herself from going out with someone and maybe falling in love "You shouldn't let your past stand in the way of you having trust in someone...not all guys are the same and it'll be good for you to go out and....I don't know experience falling in love..." *He looked down at his plate, wondering how she's going to react to what he just said[/b]

[It's alright and sorry for lagging it in replying it's just that I'm doing some hw xd]
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:32 pm

Lexie looked at him and froze. She was obviously hurt by what he said. "I never said it had anything to do with that and so what if it does! Its none of your buisness if I fall in love or not!" Her eyes seemed to burn a hole right through him. "And maby not everyone is, but he isn't the only person that has done bad things, other people have done just as bad! Maby neither of us know of it but I'm sure of it! And dammit Zane. You don't know what the hell it was like. Just whatever." She calmed herself and wiped her eyes before anything dripped. She took her plate and rinsed it at the sink then took his plate from him as well and rinsed it. She didn't even look at Zane. She may have overreacted, but this was exactly why only he knew about it. Because people bring things up. She walked away and into her room and quietly shut the door before sitting down and gathering herself.
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:49 pm

Zane had an apologetic look on his face regretting the words he had spoken, he stayed silent as she raised her voice at him. He could sense the anger in her tone as she spoke every word. He watched as she took her and his plate and went to rinse them. He got up wanting to stop her and explain what he meant but he just watched her go to her room and shut the door. He clenched his jaw and tightened a hand into a fist, feeling furious at himself for ruining the good time they were having "why must I aways screw up things" He murmured to himself in an angry tone, he let out a sheepish breath and made his way over to Lexie's room. He stopped infront of her door and knocked on it softly as he wanted to clear things up "Lexie I'm sorry...I didn't mean it that way....I just want you to be happy and well love is something everyone deserves to feel at one point in there life.." He placed his forehead against the door and moved his hand to the doorknob "I just don't want to see you reject it from your life due to fear of not having trust"
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:02 pm

Lexie listened to his words. He was actually sorry for what he said. She stayed silent for a moment, she was at loss of words. Soon she found the right words to say. "Well I am not a heartless rock you know. I trust you don't I? Just because it takes people longer to earn my trust and I don't trust just anyone will that ruin my chances at love? No. It won't." She sat in Silence, petting Ivory as she purred, waiting for a reply.
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:12 pm

Zane let out a sigh as he heard her speak, her words made sense but as she pointed out that she trusts him he felt a spark inside of him but yet he wanted to tell her how the trust she has for him doesn't really count since he had to save her life more than four times to open her eyes and make her see that he truly does care but not wanting to make matters worse he let it go "You're right...trust is time taking...." He went silent and removed his hand from the door knob. He stood up straight and walked away from the door as he went back to the living room

[I g2g to bed now =/ I'll be on tomorrow after I get back from school ]
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Neon-Admin Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:51 pm

Currently it is 2:50am wher I live. I am hungry and merely tired. I have been staring at the wall for th past two hours. I'm staying up until school for I feel tireless.

Zee woke up late morning his arms wrapped around Ashleys waist on the couch. Toby was eating his breakfast bent down at his food bowl munching quietly. He kept his eyes closed for a moment than opened them. He looked at his Guardian and smiled. The smell of people from other rooms with their balcony doors opened that were cooking breakfast wafted through his open sliding glass door. He yawned and stretched out.
Neon-Admin
Neon-Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp) - Page 8 Empty Update: Guardians can sense Golems and other Guardians but not what species they are

Post  Boxghost Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:01 pm

Rayne watched at Joyce went into her room. He had easily climbed onto her room and looked into her window, his eyes even in his human form could still see through the dark, he was determined to convince Joyce he was real and that he was only alive because of her. She was his world in a way. As she sank into sleep he remembered her words. "If you care you will leave me alone." He chuckled at her words, she offered him help and still pushed him away. "I care about you more than you think Joyce." "If you love something set it free. If it is yours it will come back to you." He thought simply to her sleeping form. "I am yours Joyce. You cant push me away." Rayne looked over her window and tightend the bolts, before jumping down off the roof to make rounds and keep an eye out for the Golems......When morning came he arrived back at Joyce's home and kept close to the shadows of her home. He would meet her at a public place. She would expect a wolf to be following her. Not him. It was an insane plan, stupid beyond all reason, and Rayne couldnt help but smile.

Diana had been following the strange guy for what seemed to her like hours. When she had enough she snatched her hand away. "Alright time for you to start talking. Now." She stated through crossed arms, she looked over her shoulder to see the sun coming up. "Great. Ive been up all night."

Hexen had kept her promise and by morning she was looking for humans with guardians. Her black leather wings streached as she glided across the clear sky. As she looked down her short cut black hair threated to block her face but a simply tilt of her wings corrected the situation. Her scylthe was now the size of a small charm clipped to her jeans. "He is sooo lucky I care about him." she grummbled before flapping her wings to propel herself forward.
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:25 am

As Joyce slept throughout the night she tossed and turned. She could sense the feeling of someone watching her but she couldn't open her eyes to see what it was as she was trapped in a nightmare. The same one that haunts her every night, where she's attacked by this horrid monster which grasps her by her neck and suffocates her, but at the moment she feels she's about to give out she ends up being saved by someone, who makes her feel safe and serene but when she was about to see her savior she woke up. Slowly she opened her eyes, squinting from the bright sun light that peaked it's way into her room through the curtain's of her bedroom window. She sat up on her bed, wiping off the sweat on her forehead, she detest having that nightmare which left her feel vulnerable and confused. She took in a few breaths to try and calm her racing heartbeat and then she finally got up, making her way to the bathroom to take a shower. Once out of the shower she slipped on some light blue jeans with a long-sleeve shirt. She went to go brush her hair in front of a mirror before making her way downstairs. She grabbed her velvet shoulder bag as she made her way out the door, having in mind to go eat breakfast at the cafe that is just a few blocks away. She walked down the sidewalk, stopping at time to greet a few friends that she ran into as she made her way to the cafe. Her expression went from a smile to a bleak look and goosebumps appeared on her skin as she passed by the place where she had encountered the werewolf last night but instantly she vanished away the thought in her mind and reminded herself that it was all just a dream. She hurried along and didn't look back as she wanted to get away from that area. She calmed down and slowed her pace as she approached the cafe. She walked inside and was greeted with friendy smiles from the worker's that were behind the counter. She forced a smie on her face and made her way over to the counter to order her usual french cappuccino with a blueberry muffin. The guy worker handed Joyce her cappuccino and muffin, giving her a thoughtful and charming smile as he always tended to flirt with her and out of modesty Joyce gave him her attention even though she didn't like him in that way. She walked over to one of the empty tables and sat down, placing her bag on the side of the chair and her cappuccino and muffin on the table.
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:38 am

Rayne's eyes flashed open at he heard the front door close. He spotted Joyce and all at once he felt her pain. Her worry, her fear. He could do nothing about until she accepted him. He waited until she was far enough ahead and followed after her. Passing the spot where he fought the Golem he sighed, he really didnt want his first encounter with his human to hold such gore but she would have found out what he was and did sooner or later. When she turned into her cafe he smiled at the people who smiled at her. They couldnt help but smile back before hiding their blush. He walked inside just to catch the flirting look of the young man behind the counter. He couldnt help but frown, he was a puppy despite his older looking age. Over portective and Jealousy came with the whole wolf package. He sat at the counter in a stool and his forhead wrinkled as he tried to think of all the possable conversations he could have. He basicly knew everything about Joyce so asking like a stranger would make him a player or drive him to bordom and both of those end results were not helpful. He looked over his shoulder and saw the dark circles under her eyes and sighed. He was a horrible guardian. He ordered some mint tea and took a deep breath before walking over to Joyce's table. "Can I join you?" He asked as his flame colored hair fell in fron of his emerald green eyes.
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:27 am

Joyce held her cup of cappuccino as she stared down at it and slowly became wrapped up in her thoughts and oblivious to her surroundings. She was pensive about her dream, trying to figure out what it meant and why she had it so constantly. She flinched as she heard an unfamiliar voice which broke her bubble of thought, making her come back to reality. She looked up at the guy that had spoken to her, she took a second to take in the guy's features before answering "Sure" She said it in a soft friendly voice, straining a smile on her face even though happiness was something she was definitely not feeling. As she continued looking at the guy she couldn't help but start to feel calm and safe as if all her worries had vanished away. She looked away from the guy and took a sip from her cappuccino, she set her cup back down on the table and started wonder why she has never seen him before if she comes here regularly

Last edited by JosieWozy on Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:38 am

Rayne returned herself but it was just as painful to streach across his face as her's. He sat down and he relaxed as her thoughts eased. He was glad that he had that effect on her. He scrammbled to find a reason for just showing up. "Umm Im new in own." He said with a smile and a slight chuckle, "Im Rayne by the way, sorry for just walking up on you, but I was wondering if you were alright?" He bit his lip hopeing he didnt sound like a nerd because thats how he felt. An extremly ackward nerd.
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:47 am

Here!
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:49 am

[Hi =)]
Joyce smiled weakly at his question as she found it kind of him to take the time and ask her if she's alright right even though it shouldn't be of concern to him. She nodded slightly "Yea I'm okay...I just didn't get much sleep that's all" She said it in a soft voice, not letting her eyes meet his as she couldn't stop finding this serene feeling as something awkward. "Oh and I'm Joyce by the way" She looked at him, letting her gaze meet his for only a second before forcing herself to look away from his eyes that to her were hypnotizing. "How are you liking the town so far?" She asked as she took a sip from her cappuccino and wanted to change subject
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:59 am

((Hey Lexie. I reposted for Diana. and welcome. my little rp is doing so awsomely. Oh and how about once everyone mets up I make a Guardian that hasnt become a Golem yet. Here is the twist. This guardian has control over an army of Golems and sends them to attack out humans. hmmmmm some feedback if you please?))

Rayne nodded his head understanding she didnt get much sleep. Of course he knew the reason why, but he didnt speak up for it may make her run away again. At her question he tilted his head to the side trying to think.The only places he had ever been were the once Joyce went to, and he never went indoors. He was content with just watchin over her. "Not much to say about the town. Ive been...busy with work to take a look around." He caught her looking at him before looking away and he chuckled. "Its ok to look at me Joyce. Im not going to bite."
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:12 am

[Oh so it'll be a war of Golems and guardians...epic idea Boxy =D I totally like it]

Joyce felt her blood rush to her cheeks, making her blush as she heard his words. She laughed also at how silly she's being "Sorry it's just that.... I feel as though I've met you before yet I know I haven't and it's just bizar" She said it with a small grin, deciding to not tell him how he also made her feel complete and safe. She took a bit from her muffin "So what kind of job do you have?" She asked as she gave him her attention with innocent eyes. His voice to her was like a wave of peacefulness, every time he spoke she could feel her tenseness fade and lighten her up
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:21 am

(( I know, I posted for Kairi. =) And I really love that Idea, would his human still be human though? Oh and back to you other RP, sorry if there is any missing bs..... I will look it over but the key sticks and it doesn't like to work. )

Lexie woke up on the floor, she had fell asleep in the morning from Zane's and her dissagreement. She desided to see if he had left or if he was still there. She slowly got up off the floor as her body was sore and her leg was cramped and walked out of her room and into the living room, a small, sincere smile came across her face. He was there. She walked over y him and sat down, looking up at him. "I am sorry I went off on you.... You are right... Its just hard for me. I am sorry I took it out on you. Please forgive me, Zane. I want anything but for you to be mad at me. "
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:30 am

((@lexie. I thought Marcus was Diana's guardian? 2. This evil guardian was slowly becomeing a Golem witch is why it is bent on destroying other humans with guardians. so its human died))

"I have that feeling all the time." Rayne agreed as a matter of factly. When she asked about his job he lowered his cup and easily responded. "Im involed with the protection service. I cant stand people I care about hurt so it takes up alot of my time. Im completely devoted though. So Im happy."
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next