RolePlaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp)

4 posters

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp) - Page 12 Empty Re: You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp)

Post  Boxghost Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:04 pm

Rayne had a large grin as Joyce claimed not to be a party animal. "You get more than just a handsome face to watch over you. You may even get some of my personality." He grinned brightly but as she mentioned John his smile faultered. "Call him up. I shouldnt be gone long. Just wear condoms ok?" He smirked and poked her nose before walking to the bathroom and grabbing his jacket and gun.
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp) - Page 12 Empty Re: You Are My Other Half (Literate Rp)

Post  JosieWozy Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:50 pm

'Ew NO!" Quickly Joyce answered at the second she heard him "I'll pretend I didn't hear that as I was just kidding, I don't want Josh" Her voice was defensive as she was caught by surprise by what he said and she flushed unwillingly. She shook her head, pushed back her hair behind her ears and got up from the couch after him. She followed him to the bathroom and stood at the door. She watched as he grabbed his jacket before speaking again "You said the other guardian is a demon, shouldn't that mean the guardian is evil? I mean demons aren't known to be nice but either way can I come with? I promise to not say anything that may tick off the other guardian, I just want to meet the human the guardian is protecting, seeing that we both live a life with no privacy" Her voice was reasoning and she gave him pleading eyes as she hoped he'll say yes.
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:22 pm

Rayne chuckled as he placed hs gun in its holster. "Even without reading you mind I can tell you dont like Josh. Though he doesnt seem to be at bright as me." He paused and fixed his hair but he stopped his movements as Joyce asked about the Demon. "I havent met that many gurdians, but as far as Demon's go I dont think they are evil I think they are just darker creatures. Most are known for their harsh personality, but despite all of that Demons value family and protection for their own more than any other Guardian. In fact I dont doubt that if I was a threat to her human, should not hesitate to kill me. Her human must have been harmed greatly both emotionaly and physicaly(sorry about spelling) to summon a demon as his guradian." After Rayne explained he turned to face Joyce ready to tell her no, but her green eyes shimmered in the same shade of his own. "How can I say no to that face? Alright. Lets go." Rayne took her hand and then headed for the front door already having the address in his mind.
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:01 pm

"Awesome" Joyce spoke the word in an impassion voice and grin widely as she felt jovial to go. She looked at him intently, holding onto his hand simultaneously, she watched him intently as his words ran through her mind "So you mean to say that only humans who have suffered a great deal of pain could have a demon as their guardian?" She looked at him with curious eyes as she started to find it fascinating to learn about guardians and species. Briefly she let go of his hand as she reached for her velvet coat before walking out of the door. She slipped it on and then took his hand again, shutting the door behind them as they made their way out "Does the guardian live far?"
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:20 pm

Rayne smiled as Joyce asked him a question wither her mind. As long as she wanted him to he could hear her thoughts, but he decided to answer bother of her questions out loud as he closed the door. "Well as far as my know how goes. Guardians are an extention of our humans will, when we are created it is when their feelings are the strongest, and based on that I think determines the guardian. For example if I remember correctly I was created after you mother was killed. You wanted someone who was loyal, strong and would protect you, someone who would hold you like your mother did when you were scared. Though I dont think that decides the gender. And no they dont live far." He continued holding her hand as he walked down the sidewalk. Soon they arrived at a modern victorian style two story building. Rayne checked the address and knew it was the right one. He walked with Joyce up to the door and knocked instead of ringing the doorbell.

Alexander got up to answer the door while Hexen was streached out across the second couch. As Alexander opened the door he spotted a girl about his age with golden hair and bright green eyes, holding her fair complectioned hand was a young man maybe about twenty with dark red hair with odd streaks of white. His left ear had silver percings that set off the same shade of green eyes. The only thing that could possably link the two togethor, eyes as green as summer leaves catching the suns rays that seemed to look past the soul. "Come on in." Alexander said without asking any questions and moved out of the way to let them in."
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:32 am

Joyce couldn't help but feel upset and bothered with his answer to her question as she thought over his words. She began to see all his actions from a perspective that made her become doubtful towards him protecting her out of care but actually protecting her because he feels pity and sympathy for her. She became overpowered with the feeling of betrayal, even though he has told her that he'd give his life for her, she now sees those words as words forced upon him to say as in a way it is his obligation to protect her, he doesn't have a choice as he was destined to become a guardian. All the things he's done have been things that are expected for a guardian to do and as she realized this she prevented her mind from letting the thoughts display, as he would instantly read them, she forced herself to keep her mind vacant. She stayed silent and only nodded to his words after he finished speaking, she didn't want to be near him any longer but seeing that they had arrived to the place she decided to just bottle up everything and act as though she's contempt. She held a neutral expression on her face and looked straight ahead as they made their way to the door. As the guy came into view she gave him a thoughtful and kind smile as even though she wasn't feeling happy inside, it wouldn't be right to be grim around people who aren't at fault. Instantly she released Rayne's hand as she couldn't bare the warm light feeling that he gave her every time she made contact with him. She stuffed her hands inside the pockets of her coat and then walked into the place after the guy had invited them in "Thanks" She said in a amiable voice, taking in his features, she maintained the farthest distance she could possibly can from Rayne that wouldn't set off any suspicions of something wrong.
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:06 am

Rayne blinked out of his own world as Joyce suddenly let go of his hand. The way she smiled at the other guy and how she asked he didnt think anything was wrong so he pinned it as she didnt want the new people to asume he same thing as Josh did. He placed his hands inside the pockets of his jeans while the brown haired guy lead the way through his home.

"Names Alexander." Alex said a bit awkwardly as he lead the two into the sitting room. Hexen opened one of her eyes and the sunset colored shimmered as sleep slowly drifted away. She sat up on the couch and her small bull like horns were now in full view along with the large scarlet colored gem that was placed on her head over her blackend hair. She crossed her legs at the ankles and said not a word as both the werewolf and his human came in. "This is Hexen." Alexander shared as he realized his demon wouldnt.
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:49 pm

Joyce nodded with a faint grin as she took note of his name. She followed him, leaving Rayne behind as they walked into the room where the demon guardian was. She stopped after stepping into the room, her eyes darted with wonder as she scrutinize the demon, taking in her horns and appearance that were so real that made her feel tripped out for a minute before grasping the fact that the demon is the real thing. Her eyes held fear but also awe as she couldn't believe that for all this time the world had all these mythical species living in it. She kept a distance from the demon, not daring to take a step closer to her as she still held doubt that all guardians could be nice, she stood still as she started to pick up a semi-tension and awkward vibe by just standing in the room. She expected the demon to say something as she sat on the couch with her legs crossed that gave a graceful look but reflected a chilling feel. She glanced at Alexander as he spoke for her and then looked back at the demon wonder why she didn't speak herself, the thought of asking if she's okay ran through her mind but she decided not to, as for all she knows the demon may be mute or just speak in some ancient complex language. As she watched the demon, the silence that lingered in the air began to unease her, she gave a quick look at Rayne seeing if he was going to say something but within that second she simply turned away from him as though he was nothing. She kept a gap of space between her and Rayne as she stood next to him with her hands still in her coat pockets.
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:55 pm

Hexen watched the girl as she stared at her most likely because she had never seen a demon, she couldnt help but notice that the two were soo distant. She blinked and looked at Alexander who gave her a look to make her act right. Hexen sighed lightly and directed her attention to Rayne. "Im suprised you even came." Her voice floated into the air as if a dark lullaby and Rayne just scratched his head. "I was tempted not to come, but I figured I would just be in more trouble if I didnt come." He chuckled hopeing to get at least a smile but Hexen just stared at him. Alexander shook his head with a smile. "Joyce you can follow me to the kitchen if your hungry or need a drink. Hex be nice." Hexen glared at Alexander. "I wont."
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:28 pm

At the moment Joyce heard Hexen's dark soothing voice, shills ran up her skin and yet even though Hexen was looking back at her, she didn't turn away as she was drawn to the odd eluding vibe that radiated from her. She flinched as the feeling of trans broke by the sudden sound of Alexander's voice, she blinked and turned to him, barely catching his last few words he spoke as she didn't even notice that Rayne had spoken to Hexen from having zoned out. She slightly nodded to Alexander and without saying anything she followed him, not bothering to look at Rayne as she passed by him. After leaving the room and entering the kitchen her mind was clouded with her mixed feelings and so she just stood there by the entrance, with a blank expression and spaced out look in her eyes.
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:01 pm

Alexander got a cup from the pantry and filled it with tap water. "Sorry we dont have any more to drink. Hex is a bit iffy about staying in one place for too long." Alexander turned back to her but she was clearing not paying attention to a word he said. He cleared his throat to get her attention. "Is something wrong?"

Hexen watched at the two humans left the room, and Rayne sat on the floor at her feet. Hexen made it clear she wanted nothing to do with him and pulled her feet up to the couch and placed them under her body. Rayne stared blanky into the direction Joyce went. "She hates your guts you know." Rayne glared at Hexen but her cold sunset colored eyes drilled into him as if he were a child being scolded. "What makes you say that?" He asked in a bitter tone." Hexen sighed as she poked at her horns. "Its a Demon thing. Just like guardians can feel how their humans feel, I can feel emotions from all humans." She streached out her slender legs and closed her eyes. "You may want to fix it, otherwise you wont last long." Rayne frowned as then he asked her, "How did Alexander accpet you?" Hexen seemed to almost laugh. "Alexander is a gentleman, and most male humans are more welcome to female guardians. Humans are not that complicated, you really shouldnt have this problem since you know everything about her." Rayne sighed and realized Hexen was right, but Joyce wasnt a math problem to be solved she was living and breathing and she had the right to accept or disclaim him. The thought tugged on his heart and he had to close his eyes to keep from possably crying. "Hexen, is it possable for Golems to think?" Hexen's eyes flashed open. "No, they are mindless creatures, bent on destruction and death.....why?" Rayne looked outside the large window that let in the bright morning sun. "Things have just been quiet."

((i wish lexie would come back so I can put the plan in action))
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:48 am

(Yea me too, it's been forever since she last logged on =/)

Joyce blinked back to reality and turned to look at Alexander. As their eyes met she guessed that he had said something to her but as she had zoned out she was clueless on what he had said, so she simply shook her head trying to refocus. She managed to hear the last words he spoke. The absent minded expression on her face vanished as it was replaced with a apologetic smile "Uh no...it's nothing" Her voice held a lost tone as her words came out quickly. She stepped towards him and gracefully took the cup of water from him. "Thanks" She said as she then took a sip, not feeling at all parched but yet she drank some of the water out of politeness. She set the cup down on the counter and turned to look at him, as she only stood a few inches away from him "Um so.." She paused briefly as she tried to conjure up something in her mind to say so silence wouldn't take over "mind explaining me why your guardian is gathering up all guardians she runs across?" She asked in a curious voice as she still didn't understand what the motivate of all of this was
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:46 am

Alexander smiled sheepishly, "I asked her to. I have a feeling since the Golems are after us, that if we knew about the other humans that we would have a better chance at fighting them off. I feel bad about it thought because she had a point. Im putting more stress on an already complicated lifestyle and Hex dislikes other people so I really hope Im right, Im glad she did it though. I half didnt expect her to."
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:42 am

Joyce thought over his words and took a sip from her water, she set the cup back down on the counter before looking back at him "Hm well that explains why your guardian didn't bother to speak as Rayne and I entered the room" She said it with a faint smirk but then couldn't help but see it wrong for them plotting to fight of Golems without being certain that they are fully evil to the core and not being bossed around by someone "But hold on, Golems are ex-guardians so how come instead of slathering them we don't just try to find a way to release them from the monster's control? I mean haven't you ever thought of the possibility that even though they've been converted into these horrific creatures, their guardian soul still lives inside of them? but probably its just trapped in a prism in their center core, clouded with misery and solitude as this blood thirst monster overpowers them as they're in a vulnerable state? and for all we know something or someone could be manipulating them?" She let out a breath recollecting her thoughts before continuing "I know that they want to kill us but hasn't the question of why they want to kill us come across your mind? and if so, you should see that they just want to kill us because they hate our guardians due to them envying them, they're jealous, they detest seeing other guardians with their humans as their human has died, they're yearning from pain of their human's death and they've just been consumed by raged of their loss and the only thing they could think of is making all other guardians feel the same pain they're feeling? I can't help but see it wrong to kill a Golem as it was once also a guardian, a guardian like the one we have, I feel as though the person they once use to be is still there inside of them and something or someone is just ordering them to kill and they obey from the pain they feel" As she spoke her last words she averted her gaze from him, realizing how foolish she must sound, she shook her head "but just forget it" She drank the last of her water as she had in mind to go back to the room where Rayne and Hexen were at even though she had no desire to be next to Rayne
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:52 pm

Alexander Jumped ontop of the counter as Joyce began to speak. Alexander pushed his light brown hair to the side and he considered her words, she could be right. For why would a creature bent on protection just suddenly turn to killing? Of course the question of if you needed help why kill a possiable person who can help you? "No, you have a great point. Im just not sure how...." He wasnt able to finish his sentence as he looked at the kitchen doorway, Hexen had her back against the door frame and she was dressed in a pair of white shorts and a black tank top. Her slender figure was tense as she clentched her jaw and crossed her arms. "Hex you have to admit she has a point, maybe if we figure out whats going on we can get rid of...." Hexen raised her hand to stop Alex. "I get it. You want me to follow the whim of the pretty pair of legs." She pushed herself off the doorway and her black wedges clicked against the tile flooring as she closed the distance between Joyce and her self. "Let me get one thing straight. If any of your ideas. Get Alex hurt I will not hesitate to end you." Alex jumped off the counter and was about to scold his demon but Rayne had already come into the kitchen and by the look on his face he had heard the threat and was clearly upset about it. "If you touch her. I will..." Hexen turned to face Rayne. "You will what?" Alexander called Hexen's name but the demon ignored him as her fist tightend. Her exposed shoulder turned a bright red though it was hard to view until her skin began to part. A pair of dark leather wings streached from her back and she lifted off the floor to be at eye level with Rayne. "You will tear me apart? You will put Alex through the pain of watching me die. The one living thing on this planet that wished him live instead of death? Do it!" She ordered, her eyes glared at him and burned past his own green eyes, but Rayne didnt do anything and Hexen smirked. "Right...Your pathetic. Its no wonder the girl hates you." She spread her wings and jetted out of the kitchen and soon after the front door slammed closed. The only thing left by Hexen was the dark silence and a small gust of wind.

"She hates me?..." Ryane thought to himself. He looked over at Joyce and then the past few minutes flashed back into his head. He sighed and gave a weak smile to Joyce. "I better go look for her and apologize." He waved and then ran out after the Demon.

Alexander sighed and pulled on his earring. "Im sorry you had to go through that."
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:11 am

Joyce stood frozen as she stared into the eyes of the demon that stood beforth her. She was too in shock to take action towards the demon's words, so she just stood silent and motionless as Hexen's words drilled their way into her mind. She turned at the moment she heard Rayne's voice and she watched as both guardians began to argue. It surprised her to see Rayne maintain such serene poise as Hexen began to trash on him. She directed her eyes to Hexen and watched her lose her temper and rise with heat of fury. Joyce felt the need to cut in and defend Rayne but she couldn't as she felt her throat dry and her feet glued to the spot she was standing at, she was simply taken over by shame as Hexen let out how she hates Rayne, her eyes felt watery and sheepishly she looked at Rayne, waiting to see his reaction "No" She whispered under her breath as she wanted everything to stop. In mind she had the intention to tell them to stop but Hex had already stormed away. She impulsively moved to Rayne and attempted to reach out to him as she wanted to explain everything but she didn't get the chance as he went off after Hexen. She stayed standing in the spot Rayne was at a second ago, feeling her legs shaky, she breathed in Rayne's earthy scent that was still lingering in the air. She looked down, letting her bangs fall forward and cover her eyes. A small sigh escaped from inside of her and she turned to Alexander with a sorrowful look in her eyes "No, don't apologize, it was my fault, I shouldn't have open my mouth, my ideas are nonsense that may end up getting someone killed and your demon only spoke the truth..."Her voice was hollow and she turned away from him as she began to head to the door "It's best I go before your guardian comes back...I don't want to end up pissing her off even more"Her face held a solemn expression and she stopped for a brief moment, letting her back face him "It was nice meeting you" Letting those words be her last as she felt remorse and like a scum. She placed a hand on the door knob and walked out of the place. She squinted at the sun's brightness, closing the door behind her.
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:30 am

Alexander followed Joyce to the door, he wanted to explain to her that Hexen was just stubborn and truely didnt want to hurt anyone, but in his heart he knew he would be partly lying. "Just be careful." He called after Joyce. He decided to stay behind and cold Hexen and let Rayne know that Joyce had left.

Rayne looked around as he stopped to catch his breath. Hexen had flown out the house and her scent was hard to follow while she was air born. He finally caught the scent and turned down a dark alley. He looked up and found that the scent was stronger going up. "She must be on the roof." He told himself as he grabbed the fire escape and pulled himself the rusty iron ladder. He arrived on the roof and standing there with her wings folded against her back was Hexen. "I guess you couldnt walk in town without a hat." Hexen turned to face Rayne with a blank expression across her face. "You are not funny." She stated as she turned her head away. "Why are you even here? I insulted you and told you your human hated you." Rayne looked at his feet and shoved his hands in his pockets. "Im here because your human thinks that togethor we can keep Joyce safe. That is my main job." Hexen groaned. "Dont you get it. You blind determination is sufficating her. Give her some space and youll be ok." Rayne looked at Hexen as if she was crazy. "No. She is my everything and I would do anything to protect her. Not even as my duty as a guardian, but because I care for her. Just as you do Alexander. Im here to help her smile. If she wants me gone to do that I'll dissappear from her life, but other than that I will be there for her until the day I die." Hexen looked back at Rayne. The fire behind his green eyes sparked with everyone of his determind words. He ment every word and going going to follow through. "Alright mutt. Your not half bad." Hexen said with a smile that caught Rayne off guard. It wasnt a seducative smile but an honest one. Warm and heart felt. As though if her wings were feather instead of leather and her horns were traded for a halo, she would be an angel. "Joyce has a good thing going for her." Hexen stated and at the same time shattering the illusion Rayne had created. She walked backward and waved until she stepped off the roof and flew back into the direction of her home.
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:16 am

[Sorry for writing so much XD]

Joyce didn't bother to look back as she heard Alex's voice call out to her, she continued walking with her eyes looking down at the pavement. The only sound that could be heard was the one of passing cars and faint breezes. The sunlight began to disappear slowly as clouds began to cover the sky. She looked up and saw how the sky went from blue to dark grey meaning that rain is on it's way. She looked back down and placed her coat's hood over head, and continued walking until her attention was caught by the sound of construction workers, she looked up straight ahead and saw that the sidewalk and road were block with construction signs preventing her from passing. She stopped with a grunt and realized that she'll have to head back and go all the way around in order to get to her house unless she goes through the woods. She turned to look at the open pathway that lead into the heart of the woods. She took a moment to think of the risks she'll be taking but seeing how in any minute it could start raining, she saw it more quicker to go through the woods instead of heading back. So without hesitating any longer she walked into the woods cautiously, looking at her surroundings as she followed the pathway which lead her in deeper. The wind became stronger, making her shiver, she crossed her arms in front of her chest as she walked on the moist soil of the wood's. She went around trees and started to hear cracking sounds of branches and rustling noises of bushes. Her heart beat began to race from fear as the feeling of being followed began to creep up on her. At moments when she heard the movements of someone she stopped but every time she stopped also did the rustling sounds, which just put her on edge. The faint sound of a growl echoed from behind her causing her to freeze and slowly turn around, feeling her heart about to leap out of her rib cage, but as she looked, nothing was there aside from trees and bushes. "Rayne if it's you please stop, this isn't funny" She said it in a quivering tone, hoping it was him just trying to scare her, as the sound she heard was from a wolf yet it didn't sound anything like Rayne. She waited for Rayne to appear but seeing he didn't, she turned back and began to walk at a faster pace, ignoring the sound but as she moved faster, the sound of rustling bushes became louder only encouraging her to start running until she stopped as the thing that was following her revealed itself to be a Golem. The Golem took on the form of a wolf yet it was the gruesome version. It had black thin rugged fur and dry scaly skin that let its bones be visible along with it's vains which covered all of it's body. It had bones sticking out from its front legs and hind legs. The wolf beast stood on four paws at a height of six feet with a bony tail. On it's back it had bones sticking out starting from it's neck making it all the way to it's tail in a straight line. The claws on it's paws and it's teeth were sharp as daggers that could possibly rip anything. As it stood infront of Joyce it snarled in a menacing manner and glared at her with it's beatty eyes. The thought of running came to her mind, so she turned and took a step forward about to run, only to find herself facing the wolf again as it moved to her other side so fast that she didn't even notice. She found herself trapped and without hope to get out of this alive. The wolf growled again, as it wasn't fond over her trying to escape, it took a step forward, slowly approaching her. She didn't find any other option than to try to blind it so she bent down and grabbed some dirt and quickly threw it at it's eyes, making it let out a yelp. She took that opportunity to run but it only took a minute for the Golem to get it's vision back and once it did it went after her, pouncing on her from behind which knocked her down to the ground and made her pass out from fright. The Golem nuzzled her from her side, rolling her over on her back, it glared at her in a scrutinizing way then it bit down on her coat, lifting her from the ground and running off away with her.
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:51 am

Rayne arrived at Joyces house and as he looked around he found out that Joyce wasnt home. He figured that she was just taking her time coming home considering the rude words that Hexen. Rayne streached out on her couch as he stared at the front door. As he waited his heart tightend and he sat up finding it rather hard to breathe. He closed his eyes trying to think of Joyce but all he could gather was black. As his eyes opened again he grew worried. "I guess I am pathetic." He huffed under his breath and he ran outside. He placed his silver gun between his teeth, ignoreing the fact of his chlothing he jumped into the woods and phased easily into his wolf form, leaving behind shredded bit of his chlothing. He growled and hurried through the woods as he made his way toward Alexander's house in hopes of finding her there. Rayne jumped over a fallen log and skidded to a stop. "Joyce please answer me." He looked around and growled as he came apoun the scent of a Golem, but it was stale. He dug his claws into the soft wet earth and he realized that it was raining. In his hurry he must have forgotten about it and then he pasued. He barked as he realized another scent mixed in with the Golem's. He turned back to the spot and sniffed closer to the ground. It was faint because the rain had almost washed it away but he found some trail of her. He growled darkly sending threats to the ones who did this. "Joyce when you wake up I need you to describe everything around you." He hurried through the rain and panted as he pushed himself harder. The rain and mud clung to his fur but his mind was all on Joyce. Saving her. Bringing her back home.
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:58 am

(Its cool cause I love your awsome long post. Speaking of witch I have yet another rp, and I think it is really good. XD))

https://fproleplayers.forumotion.com/t32-arinas-literate-rp
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:55 pm

(Hooray! another rp =D so going to join once my writer's block goes away XD Gah sorry if it sounds a bit rubbish)

The Golem continued sprinting through the forest with Joyce held in it's mouth. The creature took her to a hidden cave, found deep within the shadows of the forest on the side of a mountain. Quickly it sprinted inside, finally getting out of the rain. The cave's entrance became a tunnel as the Golem ran deeper inside. Several of dark passages revealed themselves that could easily get someone lost. The Golem glided through various of passages as it knew it's way around until finally it reached the core of the cave, coming to a huge and cold opening. On the rocky ceiling there was a breach which let in the moon's light along with the rain that rushed inside like a water fall, splashing down which created a pond in the center. The moon's light shined inside, reflecting against in-carved crystals on the cave's walls which lit up the center of the cave but still left darkness all around. The water sparkled so majestic that it gave off a serene feeling, the cave's interior was breath taking but it held a shilling feel. The cave was occupied by a guardian that was forced to kill as his human was taken away by a wicked half Golem guardian that only cared about gaining power and increasing it's army of Golems. The guardian's red eyes shined in the darkness as it sensed the Golem arrive with Joyce. The obeying Golem walked towards the guardian and drop Joyce to the ground infront of him as he sat on a rocky mountain that appeared as a thrown. The guardian got up, ordering the Golem to scatter away. He stood next to Joyce and studied her intently as she laid on the ground, he waited for her to wake up. Joyce heard the rush of water which slowly began to awaken her. As she opened her eyes she noticed a figure standing beside her but it appeared blurry to her as her vision was groggy "Rayne?" She said in a dry voice as she slowly sat up and wiped her eyes, finally adjusting her vision. Her heart froze in terror as she realized it wasn't Rayne and suddenly everything that happened flowed back into her mind, reminding her how she was attacked by a Golem and had passed out. Quickly she stood up on her feet, ignoring the small scrapes she had on her knees. "who a-are you?" She said as she took steps back from the unknown person that stood watching her and made her feel fidgety. Her heart began to pound hard against her chest, filling her ear drums with it's sound as she looked at the red eye person, it was clear to her that his intentions weren't any good but before she could try to make a run for it she found herself in his grasp as he had moved so sudden it was impossible for a human's eyes to see his movements. The guardian stayed silent as he pulled Joyce close to him and unexpectedly pressed his lips against hers, after a few seconds, he pulled back and broke the kiss, releasing her arms simultaneously. As Joyce was being kissed she squirmed and yelped, trying to pull away from his grasp and lips but it was useless, he was too strong for her, it felt like fighting against a rock. At the moment he released her she lifted her hand and was about to slap him across the face but before she knew it, she found her hand stopped by his. The guardian smirked at her and shook his head as he put her hand down, on her side. "Joyce don't be so feisty, it was just a kiss and before you start filling your little head with 'whys' and 'hows', I'll explain" He finally spoke in a cold shilling voice that could set anyone on edge. At the moment he spoke, Joyce heard the voice of Rayne come across her mind and she was about to tell him everything but she was interrupted by the voice of the guardian that suddenly echoed in her mind. "Don't tell him anything, if you do, he will be killed" The guardian said telepathically to Joyce after having shield her mind at the moment he spoke to her so Rayne couldn't read anything in her mind. Joyce stared at the menacing guardian as he held a finger infront of his lips as in a hush gesture and then he moved it as he snapped his fingers, more than twenty blood lusting eyes shimmered within the shadows of the cave, giving off the hint that they were all Golems but then they all vanished at the second snap of his fingers "As you could see, he won't be able to fight off so many and now going back to answering your 'how' and 'why'...I know your name by the kiss I gave you, I have the power to know everything about a person by making simple contact with them, their whole life until the present flashes in my mind, like a short film, yet there was no need for a kiss but seeing how beautiful you are, I simply couldn't resist and besides you could see it as a kiss of death because once I'm through explaining, I will have to kill you" He held a grin on his face but it gave off the hint that he was forcing it as his eyes reflected a sorrowful and remorse look. Joyce kept her eyes locked on him as she felt scared and too frozen to move after hearing his words. "I'm able to talk to you telepathically because that's my second power and it's a common one for my species which is vampire, and now to your 'why I'm going to kill you' well its very simple, I'm ordered to kill for the sake of keeping my human alive as he was captured I have no other choice than to kill the humans of other guardians...and now that I have explained everything, its time for you to die" He forcefully grabbed her by her arm and pulled her to him, he was about to bite her on the throat when he paused at the sound of her voice "stop!" She said in a high pitched voice which echoed through the cave. The guardian grunted but decided to hear her out before killing her as he wasn't honestly evil as he only killed so his human won't be killed "please don't, I'm not pleading you to not kill me for myself but for my guardian, he doesn't deserve to be turn into a Golem" She said in a quivering voice and took in few breaths as she felt out of breath. "Rayne will make a great addition to Golems and I could care less for him as my human is my main priority, I have no heart for you nor your guardian" He opened his mouth, revealing his fangs as he moved them closer to her neck, about to sink them in when again he was stopped by Joyce's will to fight him off and her voice "what?" He muttered out, pulling her away a bit to look at her face to face but still he held a a grip on her arms "you don't have to do this, there are other ways...there are other guardians plotting to go take down the leader of Golems, the one that has your human, if you just wait, you will get your human back just please don't kill me because if you do then my guardian will turn into a Golem which will destroy all chances of saving your human and Golems from the evil that controls them" The guardian took a moment to think over Joyce's words and as he thought over it, he loosened his grip and sighed, releasing her completely "Fine, I will trust you but hear me now Joyce, I will have my eye on you and if I see that this will fail then don't be surprise finding yourself facing me again and seeing your guardian dead beside you" Joyce nodded in understand, becoming speechless with fear, he got a hold of her arm again. "and one more thing, if you tell your little mutt about me then you will be the one to blame for his death sentance......but before I let you go, I will have to make a few modifications to your beauty" without saying anything else he sank his fangs into her neck and began to suck out her blood. Joyce screamed as she felt a burning sensation but after a moment she began to feel serene going silent and eventually passing out in his arms as he was sucking on her blood. At the minute she fainted the guardian pulled back and he wiped the bite mark he made on her neck as it will be there forever. He then clawed her right arm with his sharp nails creating a deep scratch that began to bleed. After, he took a hold of her left wrist tightly pressuring it until he began to her the bone crack, only causing it to be sprained, he ripped part of her clothing, making parts of her skin be exposed, he made a few scratches on her legs and once she looked thrashed enough the Golem which had brought her reappeared as the guardian had called for it but before letting Joyce go the guardian carved a circle on her skin around the bite mark he made on her then inside the circle he drew a heart with a triangle on top which symbolized life and death( https://2img.net/h/oi52.tinypic.com/16lxuz4.jpg ) but also sealed blood of his with hers that will let him know where she is and sense her. The Golem grabbed Joyce by her now ripped coat and ran off with her, going out of the cave it ran several a feet away from the cave and then it left Joyce unconscious and bleeding in the rain, on the ground beside a tree, just a few feet away from Rayne but before the Golem left it howled knowing that Rayne will come in its direction which he will end up finding Joyce. The Golem scurried off so it wouldn't be caught.
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:44 am

Rayne panted as he dug his nails deeper into the wet earth. He knew he was running blindly, as the heavy rain continued the scent had long been washed away but Rayne didnt want t give up. "Joyce. Please dont be gone." He didnt know if she was listening of if he was too late. He figured he still had time since he didnt drop dead at least not yet. He growled suddenly as he felt Joyces emotion of fear and terror. Howling he knew she was too far away for the ties bewteen them were weak. As he stopped to look around, the dark trees all looked alike and the rian poured down making his coat cling to his body, but his appearance was the last thing on his mind. He tried running again but his paws slipped in the mud and he landed on his side. Growling he stood up and shook the mud from his pelt, but as Rayne stepped on his paw he pulled it back up. A sharp pain throbbed but he couldnt remember twisting it as he fell, but as he placed i on the ground again the pain was gone. Rayne huffed and continued running through the woods. He barked and howled as he bounded through the foliage, minutes passed and melted into hours and Rayne felt as though he wasnt getting any closer to find Joyce. Rayne's stride became sluggish and his voice was almost gone. With his head down he fourced his body to move back to where he first caught Joyce's scent. As he arrived he spotted Joyce, he was about to go to her but she wasnt moving. The only thing that was moving was a figure hovering over her with an umberella. The figure looked up and spotted Rayne. Instead of holding fear like a normal human the Sunset colored eyes were blank as if mocking him. Rayne became in raged and he launched forward toward Hexen. The demon dropped her umbrella and spread her wings but Rayne's claws took hold of the leather wings before she was able to take off. He slammed her back to the ground and growled at her. Hexen's scream was a crisp sharp ringing tone painful to his ears but he stayed in place. His claws digging into her wings witch pulsed under his paw pads. These wings were apart of her he realized, all the more reason to rip them from her body if she was the reason Joyce was hurt. "Rayne please. I came out with Alex to find you and Joyce. He was worried." Rayne snarl quietend but he stil didnt move. Finally after looking at Joyce he unhook his claws from Hexen's delicate wings. Hexen sat up and pulled her wings back into her body. "Next time I will take off you paw." Rayne growled once again and them whimpered as he circled Joyce. "Alex is coming back with a car. He will take her to the hospital. You head back home and get changed and meet us there." Rayne lowered himself to the ground and licked Joyces face with a whimper. "Get out of here mutt. I'll take care of her." Rayne growled at Hexen's harsh comment but gave Joyce a final lick before hurring back to Joyce's home.

Alexander showed up shortly after Raynes departure. "Does he have anything to wear?" Hexen carefully lifted Joyce up into her arms. "I dropped some stuff out at their house. Lets go." Alex help put Joyce in the car and Hexen let him know that she would be flying instead of being in the car. Alexander didt question his demon but he was worried seeing her wings and the slight claw marks that marked them. Hexen had some difficulty taking off but she gritted her teeth and soon became air born. Alex watched her fly into the distance and then sat inside his car and hurried through the late afternoon traffic. As he arrived he carefully lefted Joyce but he was not as strong as a guardian so he prayed he wasnt making things worse. AS he checked her him he nearly cussed at the nurse threatend to give him paperwork and wait with Joyce while a docter tried to fit them in. "She is passed out and bleeding and you expect me to wait?!" His hair was damp and his brown eyes burned angerly. Hexen came in while he was still at the front desk and she was still dressed in the original attire gathering whispers from around the room, but she had slipped on a hat over her head to hide her horns. When she spotted Alexander she joined him at the front desk. "Please mam we found her on the streets we think she may die without help." The nurse bit her lip as if helping someone was going to get her fired. Finally other nurses took Joyce to go see the docter in the emergency room. Hexen placed a hand on Alex's back and walked with him to the waiting room. "Dont worry it will be ok." Alex knew she wasnt telling the truth and so did Hexen. She couldnt see the future and with the way things were going she didnt want to...."

Rayne arrived at the hospital an hour after everything was settled. After he caught up on things with Hexen and Alex they said they wolud wait for him. Rayne thanked them and ran to the front desk. "Im looking for Joyce." The woman behind the desk pursed her lips as if waiting for something. "Its kind of important. She was checked in and she was knocked out." The woman Rayne found out was waiting for a last name. Rayne told the name and the nurse found the room number. "I cant let you back there unless you are family." Rayne bit his lip, "Im a friend of her boyfriends. He is working so I came to check on her in his place. Do you know Josh?" The nurse smiled. "I do, he works at that cafe. Well go on ahead its room 218." Rayne thanked the woman and ran through the polished, medical smelling halls unti lhe came to Joyces. He opened the door and saw a nurse checking her charts. The only sounds he heard were the beeping of Joyces monitor and her uneven breathing. She was cleaned of the mud but her skin was pale and sickly most likely form being in the rain for so long and her arms were covered in gauses. Her wrist had on a slight cast, she was nothing like the girl he had seen more this morning. Egar to meet a demon and flustering over her virginity. When the nurse saw Rayne sn gave a weak smile. "The docters were able to stop the bleeding. She suffered from broken wrist but how it was broken is unknown. The bone is almost shattered. It took about three screws to hold it in place and then the cast was applied. She also has stiched in her arm and is suffering from a cold. When she was brought in we found a bite mark on her neck." The nurse paused and pushed Joyce's hair out the way. The twin puncture wounds were now dark wholes with slight reding around the edge. "We assume its a snake bite but there was no venom so it should heal in a few days." The nurse lowered the chart and left the room. Rayne stood where he was and watched Joyce. He was struck dumb. He had foolishly left Joyce alone and now she was hurt. Rayne tried to move but his legs were stiff if he did move they wouldnt be able to hold his guilt and sorrow. So he stood there open fisted waiting for joyce to wake up.
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:12 pm

Lexie looked up at him and grinned. "I happen to love simple restraunts." In fact she actually did, they were always quiet and homey, places where she felt safe and at peace. She looked beack out the winsheild and her eyes held a soft gaze that wandered over the many small plants that whisped lightly in the cool breeze. She kept her grin and let out a content sigh before lightly placing her hands on her lap, folded neatly.

Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

https://fproleplayers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:02 pm

Zane smiled with relief radiating in his eyes as he heard Lexie's voice. The nervousness that he felt eased down and made him feel more confident that the date will go smoothly and there most likely won't be any downfalls. He continued driving at the same speed rate of over one hundred as the restaurant was a bit far, he didn't want for Lexie to end up getting bored on the ride over there. "I'm glad to hear that" He said in a nonchalant voice with a light tone. After a while finally the restaurant came into view as he had made a turn. The restaurant was located in a town which was at the top of a hill and gave the breath taking view of the the beach that was down below and the bright city that was across the ocean as the night had fallen. He drove up the hill and to the city, stopping infront of the restaurant that had a valet parking. He left the key in the ignition and got out of the car, walking to the other side, he opened the door for Lexie. The front of the restaurant was covered with lights intertwined in plants that made the restaurant appear earthy yet elegant. He held out his hand for Lexie to take.

Joyce began to force her eyes open as she was having a nightmare. Slowly her eye lids started to move and her green eyes came into view. She took in deep breaths, fighting her eye lids to stay open as she felt weak and her whole body ache. She eyed her blurry surroundings as she didn't recognize the room she was in. The white walls gave her an unease feeling and the beeping sound that filled her ears sounded like a sharp screech, but then as she started to awaken she focused on the figure that was next to her, seeing this as deja vu, she blinked a few times until her vision cleared up and instead of this time finding herself face with danger, a weak smiled formed on her face as she saw it was Rayne. She started to shift in the bed she was laying in trying to feel her muscles move but then stopped as the pain only grew stronger, the smile on her face faded and the look in her eyes held a shame look "I-I'm so sorry" She said in a low breathless voice as it was the first thing that came to her mind, apologizing for being so stupid and almost getting killed, she didn't even bother to ask where she was.
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:07 pm

Lexie looked at the restraunt in awe as she took his hand and stepped out. Everything seemed so elegant and perfect, but the earthy factor made it peacful and romantic. She looked at Zane, eye to eye before smiling, taking a deep breath, and walking into the restraunt. The glimmer of excitement was present in her crystal eyes and her hand gripped his firmly, but not tight. She made she sure that there hands were intertwined, this was important to her. She didn't know why, it just was."
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

https://fproleplayers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next