RolePlaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arinas ~Literate Rp~

4 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Arinas ~Literate Rp~ Empty Arinas ~Literate Rp~

Post  Boxghost Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:16 pm

History

Many millenia this lush green land was once a dark place. Its skies darkend with black magic and the air was thick with warfare and hatred. Dragons flew through the skies tourching the ground in a firey blaze leaving nothing but soot and ash to rain down on the land. Other creatures who shared the land fought back against the dragons, killing them once spotted and useing there scales, blood, teeth and bones as means of trade. The most valuable iteam of a dragon was their magic. Flowing through the beast veins is the scource of all magic and their minds hold the secrets of spells. Spells that they use to hide in plain sight or allow them to bend the will of the heavens. A fierce rival and deadly oppenet.

As the dragons numbers began to twendle so did the pactiece between the races. They began to bicker and argue over the rights to the dragon remains and another war broke out. Screams filled the air as innocent lives were slane. Blood stained the already scared ground as clans once called brothers fought each other for money. Years passed and the wars went on.

The screams of those who had been killed awaked a great beast. Galbatorix, the great shadow dragon. He had been in slumber for decades since the first days of the era of dragons. The preist and preistess saw the Galbatorix had the heart of evil that was black as his scales. His powers grew each day and he ruled through fear. They came to a conclusion that this dragon was going to befall the end of all life so they tricked him and he was chained underground in hopes he would never rise again. They were wrong. The blood of the fallen had givin his magic new life and he sprang forth from his cage and clawed his way up to the surface bent on destruction. Screams of terror and fright echoed through the air that day. Galbatorix flew to the capitol city to make his claim as ruler but as he landed on the white marble with his great wings spread no one was there. Except for a young woman. The great dragon roared in laughter. "This is who they send to fight me!? Do they take me as a fool? They think I will not kill you?" but the girl did not move or show fear. Instead as she looked up at Galbatorix her eyes held sadness. "Do you fear me child?" The girl shook her head slowly and the golden crown that sat on her head chimed in the quiet air. She walked around the shadow dragon and faced the burning land that was once her home. "I fear that my home will die." Galbatorix looked at the land before him but in a different light. "You truely love this pathetic place." The girl looked up the the beast and Galbatorix felt as though she was not looking at an evil beast but she was looking at him. "Become my goddess." The girl went wide eyed, "What." Galbatorix let a collum of flames escape from his mouth. "I will leave your home alone as long as its people do not cause war, or I will intervine and place a punishment. Only if you tie your powers with mine." The girl hesitated but she knewit was for the best. She decided to accept the dragons offer. Galbatorix pressed his claw against her forehead. "I grant the my powers and you grant me your pure heart. You will have both eternel life and youth while you share my blood. We rest in a stone slumber until the days of night come apon us. You. Girl are now my Dragon Maiden." Galbatorix lowered his claw and curled himself around the girl. The magic glow under her skin and a warm light washed over both bodies. The gentle feeling of her magic caused the great dragon to close his eyes. As he did so his tail and hind legs became to pale to the grey color of stone and his breath began to still. "What is your name girl." The new Dragon Maiden was to turning to stone but she smiled as her home slowly became inveloped in her light and began to heal itself of its deep scars. "My name is Arinas." Galbatorix curled up closer to her in a protective circle. "That is the name of this land now, and you are now its goddess. Arinas."
Arinas ~Literate Rp~ Anime210

Present

The once proud capitol city is in ruins and over run with vegitation. In the center of the mass is the Statue of Galbatorix and the goddess that save the land by her pure heart. Arinas is now lush with life with blue skys and clear oceans, as if the past were nothing more than a nightmare used to scare children. The different Races still stand divided and are on rought terms but why invoke the rath of a dragon? Within Arinas brims all kinds of life. From the wild snow tigers of the winter mountains to the ivory horns deer of the forest but those who walk among the tall trees and the thicket, the ones whose greed almost cost them their lives were the Elves, Warlocks, witches, Centaurs, the Fey, Mermaids, and of course the humans.

Humans
The only non magical being that lives in Arinas. Some say that humans sailed to Arinas in hopes of a new future for themselves, other say that they are just here to take land. What ever the case may be they are here and thriving. Located more near the center of Arinas the Humans have made a settlement or small town where they practice trade and teach about their cultures as well as teach about the other creatures in witch they share Arinas with. Since Humans have no magic the scholars place a barrior around the town that prevents any magical being from entering without invitation first. The humans do not have a class system. The town in run by a Mayor who makes all large decissons.

Mayor:

Mermaid/Mermen
As told in folklore mermaid (female) or mermen (male) are half human half fish. Many have the upper body of humans with a fish tail, but some have been known to have other fish features as well such as fins for ear and etc. These fish people livein the oceans of Arinas and they have tunnels that lead to other sources of water. Each merfolk can control water and that is the limit to their magic, though they are able to learn the branches of water such as fog, snow or ice. Merfolk have to stay in water they can go on land in ther true forms but only for an hour before they dry out and die. Once a Merfolk reached the age of fifteen they have the ability to trade their fins for legs but only on the nights of the full moon. If the sun rises and they are too far away from water they will die. Merfolk are great fighters both in water and out (once they have legs) talented in both trade and their own magic they can be worthy opponets are crude enimes. Merfolk go by a heirarchy rule and the king makes all choices for his people.

King:
Queen:
Princes: (can be the son or nephew of the king)
Princess: Ella. Rose Sandy

The Palace
Arinas ~Literate Rp~ Underw10

The Fey
Also know commonly as faries. These beings like dragons are gifted with whole magic though they are human like in appearance many Fey have wings each different from one another. With the ability to shrink to a ball of light most Fey are pranksters and are not at all serious. The Fey of Arinas are divided among their own as well. They all live in what they call Courts. Each Served by a King or Queen who decided their sucessor. Each Court is in charge of a Season. Summer Fey are normally glowing with their warm summer magic many can manipulate fire at will. They join reveals and laughter among themselves and are known for their attractivings to other species. The Summer Fey are constantly about passion and warmth and main other courts find Summer Fey to be loud and stubborn. Winter Fey belong to Winter's court. Cold and bleak and bringing winters frost and snow. Many Fey here do not join the Fey revels for they prefer the quite and solidarity. Many Winter Fey can only be found in the winter moutions where it is cool all the time and so they can practice their ice powers. Spring Fey are closer to the Summer Fey for they provide the new flowers to bloom and their rain washed away winter touch. Kind and genlte they are mild mannered and never get easily upset such as the Summer Fey do. Their powers consist of plant life and some ability with water. The Fall Fey are neither for winter or against it. The cool autum breeze they create let others know that Summers reins has ended and Winter is one its way. The Fall Fey control the winds for who else will make the leaves dance in the eveing sunset? They are like Spring, calm and a medium between the other seasons. With the Fey,the court the is in charge of the current Season is the strongest.

Spring King/Queen:
Summer King/Queen: Fierest Contour' Nofania
Fall King/Queen:
Winter King/Queen:

Centaurs
These noble beast do have some magic but it is slight and not all that valuable. Strong half man/woman half horse beings travel the lands of Arinas in herds. They do not have a permenet home but they careful to stay out of the way of other creatures. Centaurs are cunning and deadly with spear and bow and arrows, but they do not always need weapons to fight. Their powerful hooves have the strangth to crush a skull with little effort behind it. They are rather closed off and distant to other creatures so if a fight can be avoided it normally is. Now with the herd it is lead by the Lead Stallion and his Mare. The mare takes care of medical task and other small things while the Stallion looks other war and migration issues.

Lead Stallion:
Lead Mare:

Witches/Warlocks
The only solitary magical beings in Arinas, they are sought out for magical advice or posions. Aside from the Elves they are the closest to the know how of dragon magic and are willing to share for the right price. Witches and Warlocks have homes all over Arinas so all one has to do is look for them. Powerful in the ways of elemental magic water,fire,earth,air, lighting, dark and light. they make their own choices and follow no ones rules but their own.

Elves
Many legends float around about the elfin race. This much it true. They are human like in appearence and height and they are very breathtaking creatures. No one is sure why yet many just think it it the old forest magic that courses through the elfin blood. Humble and Noble fighters many wonder how Elves became intangled in the war over the dragons. Elves can speak in animal tounge and some can even here the plants and wind speak that is if they have anything to say but whisper in the ears of those who even pay attention to their voice. Elves are ruled under a King and Queen but they are meer puppets or festival bringers, the true power lies within the Elders. The oldest elves who are dressed in darkblue cloaks deatiled with gold silk. Some fear that the Elders will try and fource Galbatorix awake and rule the other races but since nothing has happend their fears are settled for now.....

King:
Queen: Cassandra Martha Windsor
Princes: Destin
Princesses: Elizabeth Jane Windsor
Elders:

Palace:
Arinas ~Literate Rp~ Elfen_10

Skelly
First/Middle/Last Name:
Bg/Gf:
Crush:
Engaged/Married:
Children:
Species:
+(If a Fey Put your court here)
Power:
Pets
+Name:
+Species: (what is it)
+Gender:
+Appearance:
Personality:
Other:
Looks:

Season
[x]Spring
[]Summer
[]Fall
[]Winter

Rules
1.All the Races Leaders meet at the Capital City Ruins the night of the full moon. If a race does not have a leader the one closest in charge goes in there place.
2. Keep cusing to a mild.
3. Literate to more that one crappy sentence. I understand slow days so just let me know when those are.
4. Dont join then disappear.
5. You want drama stir it up.
6. I would like for you to have more than once charrie please.
7. Be realistic.
8. No desriptions of "it" or brithing. Just fade to black.
9. Have fun.

My People
First/Middle/Last Name: Destin Haren Ivening
Bg/Gf: male
Crush: no
Engaged/Married: none
Children: none
Species: Elf
Power: none but he is a master with the power and arrow and is quite skilled with his sword.
Pets
+Name: Karu
+Species: Colored Raptor
+Gender: male
+Appearance: In picture below.
Personality: Destin is a bit how one would say cocky when it comes to hunting and fighting. He cares little of his Royal blood or of the rules the Elder set for him. He is like a wild spirit that dances between the bars of his cage, but when he is around others he is calm and prince like. Swooning ladies without his knowledge even present. Destin does love a thrill witch may coast him his life one day.
Other: Destin is a prince of the Elfen kingdom
Looks:
Arinas ~Literate Rp~ Elf_pi10

First/Middle/Last Name: Charles Author Night
Bg/Gf: none
Crush: no
Species: Human
Power: none
Pets: none
Personality: Charles can always be found with his head in a book. He is quiet and very reclusive around other people, though when needed he is very outspoken even more so about a subject he had just learned about or already knows about. Charles also has a habbit of drifting off while someone speaks to him and he is rather coldly blunt with his words so he is mainly friendless.
Other: He works as a librairian and a teacher for the settlement.
Looks:
Arinas ~Literate Rp~ Human_10

First/Middle/Last Name: Juliet Marie Reeding
Crush: none
Species: Mermaid
Power: Besides her water control she favors her Ice abilities
Pets
+Name: Titan
+Species: Pigmey Hammer head
+Gender: male
+Appearance: Titan has a smooth light blue skin and his under belly is white. Like a hammer head shark his eyes are on the ends of his...well hammer head. He is almost like a live plush toy and will never get any bigger than a house cat. His teeth are naturaly dull for he was bred to be a pet and Juliet adores him.
Personality: Juliet is a rather gentle young girl who dreams of meeting someone outside the saltly relms of her home. Though Stubborn one could ask for a more determined friend by your side. Stern yet faithful and trusting. Kind yet brutal with her trident in hand
Other: She is part of the Imperial Guard
Looks:
Arinas ~Literate Rp~ Mermai10

First/Middle/Last Name: Annaliese James Carter
Crush: none
Power: Telepathic or she can at least project her thoughts into peoples minds
Pets:None
Personality: Anna is very hard to just go up to her and start a conversation she normally keeps away from people that is if she stays in town long enough since she is always traveling, but once you get to know her she is a charming young woman. She has trust problems with new people since the last friend she made betrayed her and stole her voice.
Other: Anna can not speak. Due to a curse placed on her by a warlock. She refused to marry him and as punishment he told her that since she did not accept his love she would never speak her feelings again. From then on her voice would not come no matter how hard she tried to now she is a silent Elf. At least until she can find a way to undo the spell.
Looks:
Arinas ~Literate Rp~ Dark_e10

First/Middle/Last Name: Celestia Auroa Bell
Age: she appears to be 17 but her real age is around a centruy
Crush: Our fey are driven mad with the absence of a reigent I have no time for such foolish antics
Engaged/Married: I swear loyality only to my Queen or King.
Children: None and I do not plan on having any.
Species: Fey
+I belong to Winter
Power: Aside from mastery of ice Celest is able to been emotions to her own will. One of the reasons she has been an advisor to the Winter Rulers for so many years.
Pets
+Name: Sorcha
+Species: A snow lepoard
+Gender: female
+Appearance: Sorcha's appearance is that of a normal snow leopard but her size is rather large for that of her species. In fact Celest rides her in order to travel long distances.
Personality: Celestia like the rest of her species is silent and uses action to express her words. Her emtions are easily controled due to many years of practice and she rarely smiles to those outside of her fey. She can be warm but her main duty is to her court and she will not hesitate to kill for them.
Other: On her back she has two large fans she uses as weapons and weather closed or open they are very sharp and she plays the flute that can bring in a winter chill.
Looks:
Arinas ~Literate Rp~ White_10

Last edited by Boxghost on Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:19 pm; edited 5 times in total
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Arinas ~Literate Rp~ Empty Re: Arinas ~Literate Rp~

Post  Boxghost Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:20 pm

Juliet rested her chin in her open hand and her green tail splashed against the surface of the lake she used as her home away from the palace. The clear deep blue color set off the green in her scales and made her honey eyes glitter. She deeply wished for the full moon to hurry so that she would be able to trade her fin for legs. It had only been a couple of years since she first gained her legs and she laughed at the memory. She was wobbly and unable to stand alone but she loved the feeling of the earth between what the humans called toes and being able to run. Juliet would have been lost in her dream world if Titan didnt nudge her tail. "What do you want." The pigmey shark swam in a circle and pointed to his stomach. "Bar." Juliet laughed and jumped back into the cool water from her rock perch. Swimming to the bottom on the lake she grabbed her trident and Titain raced her to the tunnel that lead back to the caverns and then to the Palace.

Charles was busy putting away large tomes when a sudden jolt on his legs caused him to fall forward. When he looked back he saw the bright face of one of his students. "Ezura. How many times have I told you?..." The young boy chuckled and let go of his teachers legs. "Sorry Mr. Night. My sister is after me." Befor Charles could answer a girl about his age rushed inside. Her moose brown hair had long fallen from her ponytail and was a mass of thick waves that carressed her fair face. She was dressed an a white tunic and morron skirt but even with such a simple outfit her curves were defined and simply she was stunning. "Charles. Good to see you." Charles smiled ackardly as he stared at his old flame Opal. He wondered why Opal showed up in his library more offten then she did when he was courting her. "Like wise. Ezura. You sister is here to take you home." The young boy groaned but headed for the exit. Opal stayed behind. "I was hoping that prehaps you would like to join me for lunch tommorrow." Charles kneeled down to pick up his books, and his face became blank. "You and I both know that is not a good Idea." Opal didnt seem convinced and she took a step closer to Charles. "Please. I know I was wrong for leaving you but.." Charles cut her off. "You ran away with another man. Then when he leaves town you want me to take you back. What foolish thinking. Then again I didnt court you because of your brain." Opal's face turned red as she slapped him across the cheek and then stormed out leaving Charles alone as he normaly is, with his books.

"So Anna how long are you in town? I was hopeing you would stay long and you know torment the Elders like the good old days." Annaliese looked over her shoulder and shook her head at Destin. She stood on the large over grown roots of a tree while Karu flew over her head and chipped happily as he spread his long graceful light blue feathers. "Im not sure how long Im going to be here. Arinas is a big place, I may be gone longer this time." Destin stood to his feet and frowned. "This is your home Anna. Plus your the only one who has beaten me in a fight. Im going to fix that before you leave." Karu landed on Annaliese's extended wrist, the colored Raptor cooed and rubbed against her cheek. "I would like to see you try."
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormfur Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:40 am

Name/middle/last
Ella. Rose Sandy
Gender female
Age 17
Bf/gf none
Crush none
Engeid/married
Species: Mermaid princess
Apperance: coming
Power: ice an water
Personitly: Fun,loving,Loves water,sometimes drama queen.
Other:is princess
Pet(s)
+Name:glitter
+Species: dolphin
+Appearance: she looks glittery

Last edited by Stormfur on Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Stormfur
Stormfur

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:30 am

(Under construction =] Finally finished XD)

First/Middle/Last Name: Queen Cassandra Martha Windsor
Bg/Gf: None
Crush: None
Engaged/Married: Widow
Power: Can remove ones soul from close range.
Pets
+Name: Fang
+Species: white tiger
+Gender: Male
+Appearance: Arinas ~Literate Rp~ 16156spirit%20tiger
Personality: Use to be very social and charismatic but after her husband's murder she became distant with others. She doesn't take the time anymore to listen to anyone anymore as she overloads herself with the king's tasks. She's bossy at times and tends to ignore mostly everyone that comes across her unless they have something important to state. She hardly cares for her daughter but to the public she illustrates herself like a caring mother as that is her duty of being a queen.
Other:
Looks: Arinas ~Literate Rp~ 12828875793321

First/Middle/Last Name: Princess Elizabeth Jane Windsor
Bg/Gf: Single
Crush: No one.
Engaged/Married: Ha no.
Children: yeah right.
Power: Healing and is a master at fighting with her spear.
Pets
+Name: Arawn
+Species: Gryphon
+Appearance: Arinas ~Literate Rp~ 3357giw
Personality: Ellie has a hard time trusting people because being used due to being a princess. She was known to be kind but the loss of her father made her into someone shallow as her father had been murdered for having trust in others. Her father was the one who taught her how to use her spear and defend herself and hand to hand combat. She is stand-offish and can come off as cold, but once you get to know her you can still find that kind hearted girl that has been hidden away.
Other: Daughter of the Queen.
Looks: Arinas ~Literate Rp~ L2_elf0015PriqT08a3

First/Middle/Last Name: Demetri Zane Cross
Engaged/Married: Single.
Children: No.
Species: warlock
Power: Controls dark elements, such as casting curses and inflicting pain physically and mentally.
Pets
+Name: Shadow
+Species: Raven
+Appearance: Down below.
Personality: Demetri isn't one to gloat his powers. He's kind and welcoming even though his appearance my say the opposite. At times he could be dark and cunning because that's his nature but he wouldn't hurt anyone who didn't deserve it. He tends to be charming yet mysterious as he keeps his past hidden.
Other:
Looks:Arinas ~Literate Rp~ E982AAE9A38EE69BB25

First/Middle/Last Name: Aubry Louis Chain
Engaged/Married: Single
Children: No
Power: Control the feelings of others and is able to make animals out of ink come alive as he draws them on a paper scroll which he carries with him along with a brush.
Pets: None
Personality: He is very calm and laid back for the most part. He keeps his cool no matter how nerve racking or life threatening the situation may be. His smile is wickedly charming and when he's intrigued by someone he will open up more towards that person with the intention to get to know them better. He's one to be courteous and respectful towards anyone he meets. He's vowed to protect the princess as it was the last request he received from the king before being killed.
Other: He's a master with his weapons which are a fuuma shuriken and sword.
Looks: Arinas ~Literate Rp~ Elf_by_sandara

Last edited by JosieWozy on Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:51 am; edited 5 times in total
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormfur Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:34 am

Ella: swam Around she put her head above the water she saw a beautiful flower growing she used her water power to make it grow faster
Stormfur
Stormfur

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormfur Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:43 am

Ella: went back to her kingdom "Hi mother I'm back"
Stormfur
Stormfur

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:00 am

((Storm fur please be more Literaute. Minium is three sentenses. You are not suppose to post until I accept you as well))
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:17 am

((josie thou art accpeted. I kinda wanted to wait unti you finished your fourm and I will go edit he first post in a little bit))
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:44 am

First/Middle/Last Name: Fierest Contour' Nofania
Bg/Gf: None.
Crush: None.
Engaged/Married: "How could you sugest so so soon?"
Children: If no spouse, no children.
Species: Fey, Summer courting.
Power: Fire, Warmth and occasionally she can pull emotions just the slightest.
Pets
+Name: Tiarme
+Species: Pheonix
+Appearance:
Arinas ~Literate Rp~ 2009-01-30_15-16Rising_Pheonix_by_AvianWarrior
Personality: Fierest is warm and inviting but has a strong look of confidence to her as well. She is often found exploring and attempting to tame another creature off in the woods and occasionally comes to gatherings and meetings. She is not fond of Elves but as it is rather hard to avoid the ver so populous community of them, she hides her emotions torward them. As for overall, she has a look to her that can not be denied beauty and a feeling of passion and inviting warmth, she is hard to dislike.
Other:
Looks: Her wings look like slightly torn, red butterfly wings.
Arinas ~Literate Rp~ Unknown49

First/Middle/Last Name: Lenromos Kuntiu Jemph
Bg/Gf: None.
Crush: That is a negative.
Engaged/Married: None!
Children: No.
Species: Human
Power: None...
Personality: Lenromos has a stubborn and rough edge to him. He is not open and by no chance cares for open people. His fiance left him for another maiden and soon died after that, his heart still grieves for her although she left him. If you do by mere chance get your way into his heart and soul you will find that he really is caring and loyal and will die one hundred times for his friends. Inside, his heart is at the right place.
Other:
Looks:
Arinas ~Literate Rp~ Anime-Boy-anime-guys-4218156-200-309%5B1%5D

[Editing.]

Last edited by Lexie-The-Legend on Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

https://fproleplayers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:49 am

(hey Lexie is your Fey going to be Summer Queen?))
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:52 am

((Hmm... Sure I guess, as long as it doesn't require her to be old... xD))
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:57 am

((I was just asking if you wanted cause then you would be the boss SUMMER FEY, and no she doesnt have to be old. Most Fey go by how they look not actual years because who has time to keep track of how old you are when you dont age normal XD))
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:09 pm

{Heh, well then.. okay! She can be the summer Queen. Very Happy Thanks for the offer and yeah.. I see where that could be tricky haha. }
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:11 pm

((Okie dokie and ugh I feel a major wb coming up XD))

Cassandra after having approved some laws in the town's square, she entered the castle grounds. Taking a moment to observe the outside before going inside. The false grin she pulled off on her face instantly vanished as the castle doors closed behind her and she was finally in the commodity of her own place and wouldn't have to be worried about someone spying on her from a far in the attempts of trying to create stories about her and her family. After her husband died the enjoyment she had of being Queen went away with him as the only joy she had was being with him and now that he was gone, all the tasks that she had to step up to as the King was no more cast misery over her life and depression accumulated in her center core making her a rather bitter person but of course among the fellow faces she remained the same enlighten and kind person she has been since she was a princess. She walked down the hall entrance which has a silk red carpet, passing antiques that were pinned up on the walls, she made no attention to the usual guards that stood in line against the castle's stone walls. As she walked the sun light peeking through the windows she passed by touched her face only to illuminate the dead look in her eyes. She was tired of living a double life having to fake smiles and grins every time she stepped out of the castle, she made her way to the living and then to her study room which use to belong to her husband, she went to go sit down at the thrown and let out a depressed sigh as she waited for the regular stack of papers that were brought to her filled with petitions and laws she must go over.

Elizabeth placed a hand on the hand rail as she began to descend the stairs wearing a white-golden dress that had long hanging sleeves and embroidered. The neck was uncovered as around it she wore a magnificent gold necklace of various patterns. The dress was tight at the waist but loose at the hips, she hated wearing elegant dresses as she was one to not like bragging their wealth even if she belong to a royal family but she didn't protest to the clothing for her mother's sake. She had her hair down in wavy curls and her bangs brushed to the side. Her eyes became focused on her mother as she watched her passed by, she had the thought to call out to her and greet her but she knew all that she would get as an answer would be a soulless stare. She continued walking down the stairs, averting her gaze from her mother as she vanished into her study which was where she spent all her day. At a casual pace she headed to the back door which led to the garden in the backyard. She stepped outside and smiled as she saw Arawn laid down on the grass, on it's stomach, sleeping gracefully under the sun's rays. She walked over to him and sat down beside him. He opened his eyes and a shimmering spark lit up in his look as he rubbed feathery head against her. Elizabeth grinned at his behavior "It's good to see you too Arawn" She gently brushed the side of his feathery face with her hand in a soothing way

Aubry made his way out back after having dropped off a task of papers to the Queen. He shut the doors behind him and smiled as he saw Elizabeth next to Arawn. He gazed at the warm scene as he sat down on the outside steps, deciding to not bother Ellie with Arawn as it has been quite some time since them two have bonded and plus the memory of last time he sat down with them Arawn almost shredded him to pieces as he is one to become overly protective towards Ellie.

Demetri walked out of the small hut he had in the middle of the forest as he couldn't ignore the fact of how beautiful the day is. He wandered around the forest before plotting down against a tree, he began to practice a few of his dark spells on small creatures that scurried past him and at every practice the spell succeeded with the death of the creature. He looked up at the sky, taking in the fresh breeze, a smile formed on his face as he dear companion Shadow came swooping down, flapping it's feathers as it landed on the branch of the tree that he was against.
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:31 pm

Fierest walked gracefully down a path in the forest, quietness surrounded her. Gentle rays of sunlight hit her violet eyes as she walked out of a rather dense area. She tucked her long, fiery locks behind her ear and smiled with immense joy as it was her season to be full Queen. Seeing a few other fairies she smiled and nodded her head gracefully to them in respect but never stopped walking. She was off to go out to the place and warn some of the others that suspicious individuals had been found invading territory. Her long, elegant frame whisped past most of the others and her unique beauty and the fact that she showed no fear of timidness made her stand out against the everydayers. On her way she stopped as she heard the long screach of Tiarme. Her head lifted up and a wide, true grin appeared on her face as the majestic bird landed before her. She simply ruffled his feathers and let out something that sounded as if it were another language. Infact it was. "Telkarminte' mosoi fonteltan. Birntue quionse." She looked the bird in the eye with a warm expression and in another blink, Tiarme was gone. She continued with her buisness and baught some fresh fruit from the stands.

Lenromos was walking around the streets with a meak expression. He was so confused and out of place it made him look like a complete fool. He turned in circles for a few moments before trying once again to figure out why he had came here. Was it a new law? no.. that task was completed..... "Aha! The papers!" he smiled and rushed quickly to the castles, stopping and greeting none on the way. Her was an odd soul, but no one much cared, he had never been out of place and cruel to them so why should they care? Lenromos approaches the castle and held his breath as he knocked, he had yet to pick up some important papers recording population growth from the Queen herself.
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:21 pm

A servant hurried to the main door as she had heard a knock, she dusted herself off and then opened it with a blank expression on her face. The elf servant studied the young man with her blue eyes as he who stood there, instantly getting a whiff of his human scent. The servant held a brief confused look as she wasn't notified by the Queen that she was expecting any visitors, she stood infront of the door as she wasn't about to let him in without finding out who and why he's here "May I help you?" The servant said with a bleak voice.

As Aubry sat on the steps watching Ellie, he heard a knock sound at the door and seeing that the princess is in no danger, he stood up to go see who it is. He made his way back into the castle, closing the door behind him, he walked down the hall and went over to the servant who was attending the one who had knock. The servant stepped aside as she saw Aubry and so he stood in her place. He took in the young man's stature and held a modest expression on his face "what can we do for you sir?" He said as he looked at the guy
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:27 pm

((Welcome Lexie. And Josie I knnnnnooooooow. I fear as soon as I type my mind will go......sleeeeep mode))

Juliet smiled as she entered yet another lake. She paused for a second so her gills could adjust to the fresh water currents. She happily swam around the kelp the gave the lake is slight green tint and the fish that lived in the lake greeted her with a multitude of kisses across her face. Juliet giggled slightly and swam away from the fish. The continued to chase her but then scattered as Titan wriggled his way through the tunnel. "BARRR." He exclaimed as he chased the fish. When they swam away from him the small hammerhead looked rather confused. "Bar?" He mused as he nudged against Juliet's scaled tail. "I still love you." Juliet mused as she took hold of her shark and kissed his nose. Titan turned red and gave a shark like snicker an began to swim after the colorful fish. Juliet swam to the surface of the lake and smiled at the trees and the sky. "To have legs." Juliet mused as she splashed her tail against the surface of the lake and drifted. Her aquamarie tinted hair matched her tail and gace her gold eyes an odd gleam but she closed her eyes and sang with the wind that carried the sweet scent of spring. Titan swam to the surface and floated on his back as well to copy Juliet. "Baar. Barrr bar." He sang happily to match Juliets velvet siren song.

Charles finished his work and gathered a backpack filled with a field guide and a quial pen. He left town and traveled into the woods not at all a silent as any other creature would. His lather boots trammpled over blades of grass and tree branches and he found it difficult to keep balance climbing over the massive tree roots. He stopped mid stride and noticed a white tiger lily. Its pale white petals were outstreached toward the sun and when the wind blew Charles smiled as if he could see the snow tiger crouched and about to pounce. He took out his guide along with his pen and began to sketch the flower.

Karu sat perched on a high branch before looking down at Destin and chirpping lightly. Destin smiled. "The Ivory Herd is coming." Annaliese couldnt hide her smile as she tied her long silver hair into a high ponytail. Racing the deer was one of the skill games Destin invinted and as they grew it became part of their ritual. Annaliese felt the thunderinf hooves as they hitting the ground repeatly, as she closed her eyes the vibrations shook her to the bone. As she opened her eyes she looked a Destin. "Loser buys drinks back in town?" Destin grinned and nodded his acceptence then the herd hurried past them i a bulr of golden fur. Te Ivory Herd is a herd of honey golden pelted deer with silver hooves and horns of pure white Ivory. The leader of the herd was a large Buck who proundly glided through the woods with graced and fluid movements. Seconds passed and Destin nodded and both elves ran after the head deer. Both with hair of spun silver pushed their legs to carry them with the herd while their lungs streached and gave them air. Destin found himself loosing speed but he didnt always practice while Anna was away. As his legs began to scream he knew that was something he needed to get into the habit of. He took a daring risk and leapt into the herd. Annaliese watched in awe as her friend jumped on the backs of the other deer and leap onto the next ones back. Annaliese smiled at his wobbly form and them copied his move. "That is unfair. It took me four tries to get this right. Plus I broke some bones." Annaliese smiled and jumped on the backs of the running deer. She was just about to get to the last deer but Destin tackled her to the ground. The twosome rolled across the grass and only Destin's laugh could be heard. As they came to a stop Annaliese pushed him off of her and she rested on her back with a bright smile on her face. Her body showed signed of her joy but her laughter did not ring out. Destin stood up and held up his hand. Karu flew down and perched on Annaliese's head. "Well someone picked the winner." Anna smiled and pulled the reeds out of her hair. "You know my favorite." They both headed back toward Elfen territory.
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:40 pm

(Im thinking about making a council member and the fall king. hmmmmmmmm)
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:43 pm

(Gah my brain it totally blank XD and hm sounds good but you'll be overloading yourself with charries...)
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:53 pm

((yeah your right. I'll focus on my already great charries. and the epicness of GALBATORIX))
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:00 pm

(Yup totally and uh galbatorix?... XD)

Cassandra finished signing the last paper and let the pen drop on the desk as she laid back in her thrown, she took in some breathes trying to relieve some of her stress, she placed a hand on each side of her head and massaged it lightly. Then she placed her arms on the arm's of the thrown and closed her eyes as she faced up the ceiling.

Elizabeth after having gotten up she played around with Arawn by shooting a blade-less arrow up in the sky and making him go fetch it. She laughed joyfully at how he was able to bring back each one she shot. Arawn nudged her as he wanted to give her a ride through the sky, "Okay but don't take me too far" Elizabeth said to him as she looked around making sure she won't be missed. Arawn laid down so Elizabeth could get on. Ellie took a gentle hold of his feather as even though he had laid down, he was still too tall for her to get on without having to climb up. She pulled herself up and adjusted on his back, taking a good hold of him so she won't fall of. Arawn stood up and at the moment he felt Elizabeth grasped tightly he took a few gallops and then began to run straight gathering some speed and flapping his wings, without struggle he took off into the sky
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:23 pm

(GASP. Its the shadow dragon in the history XP. hmmm. Shall a human meet an Efen Princess? >:3. Sorry my brain is holding everything at once XD)

Charles closed his guide and placed it back on the inside of his pack. He sighed and continued his hike. He wasnt sure how long he was going to be out but with the bright sping sun he felt like he could walk all day. His eyes caught sight of the ruins and he smiled. "Sounds like a good plan."

Annaliese was greeted as she enter the Elfen city and many others hugged her and asked about her travels. Destin was greeted with the formal bow and few smiles. He couldnt help but glare at a few hooded figures who watched Annaliese. He remembered last fall that one of the Elders asked if Anna wanted to join them. The last thing he wanted was his friend to join such cold hearted others. Anna took hold of his hand and pulled him to her favorite pub.

Juliet swam to the edge of the lake and pulled herself up to the ledge to ran a hand through her salt scented hair and poke at her tail. Titian nomed on her tail and happily bared before swimming in circles, to chase his tail.
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:40 pm

(Oh jeez *facepalm* that was a dumb question, sorry -_-)

Arawn glided through the air circling the whole castle then flying away to town. He flew through clouds which brought a smile to Elizabeth's face. Elizabeth took in the fresh breeze that blew against her face and through her blonde locks. She loved the feeling of flying because it always brought her peace to her inside. "Arawn land in town please" She said as she looked down and noticed the town she remembered that her mother hasn't come to pick up a package that the mail shop(XD) had for her so she decided to go pick it up for her. Arawn nodded to her words and began to circle the town as it lowered to the ground, he gently landed within the forest, only a few feet away from town. Elizabeth slid off of his back as he sat down and then she gave him a peck on his feathery cheek "wait for me here, I won't be long" Her voice was kind and then she walked into town. She smiled and hopelessly grinned at the bows she received from some of the peasants, she walked down the sidewalk, eying the shops as she passed by them and headed to the mail place.
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxghost Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:51 pm

((its cool. OH I KNOW I KNOW. Anna should meet dimirti >:3))

Karu blinked ashe tilted his head to the side. He had refused to fly into town and he spotted the strange animal. He looked at his wings and them at the creatures and chripped as they looked the same. He opened his wings and glided through the air until he landed on the creatures head and chirped as it tilted its head and looked into the creatures eyes.
Boxghost
Boxghost

Back to top Go down

Post  JosieWozy Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:07 pm

(Alrighty I shall make Demetri arise from the forest >8D and hehe funny Karu)

Demetri having dozed off, was awoken by a peck he receive on his forehead from Shadow as he had landed on his shoulder without him even noticing. He chuckled and brushed the light feathers of Shadow as he perched on his shoulder "Thanks for the wake up call Shadow" He said it with a grin and then stood up, Shadow having flapped his wings a bit to maintain balance as Demetri moved but he stayed on his shoulder. "How about I reward you with buying you your favorite snack from the city?" Demetri asked Shadow and in return he let out a crow of joyment. He let out another chuckle and began to head to Elfen. After awhile he finally arrived and Shadow had flown away and landed on a tree branch deciding to wait for him in the forest. Demetri walked into the city and began to head to the grocer's shop but decided to go get a drink so he walked into the pub. He looked around as he entered and then made his way to the counter

Arawn flapped his wings and stood up on it's hind legs as he felt the strange bird land on its head. He landed back on his four feet and shook his head as he tried to make the bird fly away

Elizabeth picked up the small box package of her mother and headed back to Awbry. She ran to him as she noticed a bird ontop of him which made her think it was picking on him. "Hey leave Awbry alone! She said in a high voice as she approached Awbry and tried to help him shoo the bird away
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next