RolePlaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a key to every door. The next door is Love, will there be a key to open this one? [Literate.]

2 posters

Go down

There is a key to every door. The next door is Love, will there be a key to open this one? [Literate.] Empty There is a key to every door. The next door is Love, will there be a key to open this one? [Literate.]

Post  Neon-Admin Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:01 am

Story-

There is a thousand miles in life. Half of those miles is happiness, sorrow, and fear. The other miles is 100% love. But then there is that nagging part that tags along with a full heart, broken hearts. Will you be the nagging part? Or the thousand miles?

You cannot escape love, so why try now?

Rules-
No inappropriate pictures! Actually I'd prefer for you just to use descriptions for NOW. This is a rule. NO PICTURES.
No cursing--badly.
No OOC fighting.
No detailed "stuff." Shocked

Form:

Full Name:
Name:
Nickname:
Preferred Name:
Sexuality:
Personality:
Symbol:
Lyrics: (Part of lyrics from your favorite song.)
Appearence: (Description!!!)

Full Name: Mae Rudolph
Name: Mae!
Nickname: May May ♥️
Preferred Name: Mae....
Sexuality: Straight!
Personality:
She is sweet, energetic and funny. She likes to think of herself as flawless just so she can act her best around everyone. She never curses and is a very sweet and innocent girl, but flirty. She loves talking and dancing, and calls herself fearless and peppy.
Symbol: tongue
Lyrics: "No I can't take one more step towards you, cuz all that's waiting is regret..." Jar of hearts
Appearence:
Mae has short blonde hair coming to her shoulders. She has big beautiful brown eyes and is about 5 foot 5. She is wearing a red headband with blue sparkles on it, and dark blue skinny jeans, and a black aero tshirt with jewels formed into a heart in the middle. I love you

Full Name: Nick Rudolph
Name: Nick?
Nickname: Nick...
Preferred Name: Nick!
Sexuality: Straight.
Personality:
Nick is shy yet friendly, but he has a snappy side.
Symbol: Neutral
Lyrics: "Hey there Delila what's it like in New York city? I'm a thousand miles away but girl tonight you look so pretty, yes you do... Time square can't shine bright as you, I swear it's true..." Hey there Delilia.
Appearence:
Nick has light blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes. He is wearing a red Aero sweatshirt and black jeans. He has navy blue shuttershades on the top of his head.
Neon-Admin
Neon-Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

There is a key to every door. The next door is Love, will there be a key to open this one? [Literate.] Empty Re: There is a key to every door. The next door is Love, will there be a key to open this one? [Literate.]

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:33 pm

I will be joining soon! <3 I love this so far. :]
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

https://fproleplayers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

There is a key to every door. The next door is Love, will there be a key to open this one? [Literate.] Empty Re: There is a key to every door. The next door is Love, will there be a key to open this one? [Literate.]

Post  Neon-Admin Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:49 am

Thanks... Sigh, it's not the same. Sad I miss foopets, the green dim colors, the nice setup, my foopet Rosco, I'm banned for yelling, and I'm so upset, it's terrible. I loved foopets so much. I guess I didn't know how much I needed and wanted it until it left.... Maybe for my birthday present my dad will buy me clubfoo. I don't care if there's no rping. I WANT TO SEE FOOPETS AGAIN! I want to know how the members are.... the remaining members. Sad If foomojo cracked finally, oh this is terrible. Sad
Neon-Admin
Neon-Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:27 am

I get my account back this sunday. So I will be looking up on it. And if you would like, I could add some of the same colors. The pet part I can't do. :/ Sorry... And do you hate this site? Are you going to quit?
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

https://fproleplayers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Neon-Admin Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:17 am

Laughs Of course not! I love this site! Why would I quit? Razz I don't need the same colors, but that would be cool. But remember, if it's neon people will spaz. XDDDDDDDDDDDD
Razz Oh and no pink. Thanks Lex! Razz
Neon-Admin
Neon-Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down