RolePlaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME! Glad to have you all here! Come spread the word and help this site flourish and get more and more RPs!

+5
DarkWarWolf
xXTheSilentDreamerXx
iNeon-Converse
4ever-simmy
Lexie-The-Legend
9 posters

Go down

WELCOME! Glad to have you all here! Come spread the word and help this site flourish and get more and more RPs! Empty WELCOME! Glad to have you all here! Come spread the word and help this site flourish and get more and more RPs!

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:13 am

Just like the title says, my friends. Please, help us flourish be spreading the word!
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

https://fproleplayers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

WELCOME! Glad to have you all here! Come spread the word and help this site flourish and get more and more RPs! Empty question!

Post  4ever-simmy Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:14 am

can i be an admin. since i was one of the first?
4ever-simmy
4ever-simmy

Back to top Go down

WELCOME! Glad to have you all here! Come spread the word and help this site flourish and get more and more RPs! Empty Re: WELCOME! Glad to have you all here! Come spread the word and help this site flourish and get more and more RPs!

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:19 am

4ever-simmy wrote:can i be an admin. since i was one of the first?

There is a high chance of that, but only if we get more members! We want this too be a place were all members have the rights we didn't on foo, like a say on what we want!
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

WELCOME! Glad to have you all here! Come spread the word and help this site flourish and get more and more RPs! Empty Re: WELCOME! Glad to have you all here! Come spread the word and help this site flourish and get more and more RPs!

Post  iNeon-Converse Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:41 am

I wish this succeds but it will be hard to get use to it XD

iNeon-Converse

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:46 am

iNeon-Converse wrote:I wish this succeds but it will be hard to get use to it XD

Thanks, and all of us will Very Happy
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

WELCOME! Glad to have you all here! Come spread the word and help this site flourish and get more and more RPs! Empty Admin

Post  xXTheSilentDreamerXx Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:53 am

could i also be a admin? i would understand if not... i am usually on everyday too

xXTheSilentDreamerXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:54 am

xXTheSilentDreamerXx wrote:could i also be a admin? i would understand if not... i am usually on everyday too

Possibly, I will diffinably check into it. Very Happy I would just like to have more members as well if there will be more admins. Very Happy
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkWarWolf Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:55 am

O.O If Lexie((The Admin)) Allowed everyone who joined first to be Admins, we would have 12 Admins, and the site would change a Ton. In my opinion at least, you must be Trustworthy in Lexie's point of View.

DarkWarWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iNeon-Converse Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:56 am

Yay maybe I can be one too!!! I'll try to get more people Very Happy

iNeon-Converse

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:00 am

iNeon-Converse wrote:Yay maybe I can be one too!!! I'll try to get more people Very Happy

Ok! And its a possibility and thanks for spreading the word! Its people like you who are true RPers!
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iNeon-Converse Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:04 am

No problem THANK YOU for making this site Very Happy Now I'm going to get as much people as I can!! XD

iNeon-Converse

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:06 am

iNeon-Converse wrote:No problem THANK YOU for making this site Very Happy Now I'm going to get as much people as I can!! XD

Thanks, iNeon! Very Happy
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iNeon-Converse Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:17 am

Your Welcome Smile

iNeon-Converse

Back to top Go down

Post  iFrostfur Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:58 am

nvm

iFrostfur

Back to top Go down

WELCOME! Glad to have you all here! Come spread the word and help this site flourish and get more and more RPs! Empty Thank you!

Post  myschoolroks2013 Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:00 am

THank you so much for making this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need my roleplays!

myschoolroks2013

Back to top Go down

WELCOME! Glad to have you all here! Come spread the word and help this site flourish and get more and more RPs! Empty Very

Post  SYSTEM-ZAPPY Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:04 am

Very glad to be here, SYSTEM will always be here for the New Foo. The New, RP, better Foo.
SYSTEM-ZAPPY
SYSTEM-ZAPPY

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:10 am

SYSTEM wrote:Very glad to be here, SYSTEM will always be here for the New Foo. The New, RP, better Foo.

Why thanks, System. Also, don't forget to check over the Roleplays for ones you may be interested in. Very Happy Razz
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

WELCOME! Glad to have you all here! Come spread the word and help this site flourish and get more and more RPs! Empty Thanks for making this rp site ;D

Post  JosieWozy Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:19 pm

I'll most definitely tell people to join B)
JosieWozy
JosieWozy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:37 am

Why thank you :DD
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down