RolePlaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We, the members of foopets will reunite! Haha, welcome to the new RPing site.

+2
DarkWarWolf
Lexie-The-Legend
6 posters

Go down

We, the members of foopets will reunite! Haha, welcome to the new RPing site. Empty We, the members of foopets will reunite! Haha, welcome to the new RPing site.

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:41 am

This forum will be a place were all of us can roleplay once again, after foo took it away. This is run by me and a few other old members of foo. I was Lexie-The-Legend. Anyway, all of the same rules will still be followed or you will be banned.

1.) No detail in birth or anything sexual.
2.) No being rude, please, lets all get along.
3.) More rules will be added later.
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

https://fproleplayers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

We, the members of foopets will reunite! Haha, welcome to the new RPing site. Empty ((Hai lexie :P))

Post  DarkWarWolf Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:47 am

This is great Razz

DarkWarWolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

We, the members of foopets will reunite! Haha, welcome to the new RPing site. Empty Re: We, the members of foopets will reunite! Haha, welcome to the new RPing site.

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:49 am

Yes, we must save everyone! Hai dark! Very Happy I am spreading the news on foopets! Please help! Very Happy
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

We, the members of foopets will reunite! Haha, welcome to the new RPing site. Empty YAY!

Post  4ever-simmy Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:06 am

thank you! i will have to get used to this but... woah. i love it!!!!!! Smile cheers
4ever-simmy
4ever-simmy

Back to top Go down

We, the members of foopets will reunite! Haha, welcome to the new RPing site. Empty Re: We, the members of foopets will reunite! Haha, welcome to the new RPing site.

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:07 am

4ever-simmy wrote:thank you! i will have to get used to this but... woah. i love it!!!!!! Smile cheers

Thanks! And yes, we will but spread the word to everyone that roleplays on Foopets and we can all join here! Help the revolution! Very Happy
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

We, the members of foopets will reunite! Haha, welcome to the new RPing site. Empty Spreading the word!!!!!!!!!

Post  4ever-simmy Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:09 am

I will help!!!
4ever-simmy
4ever-simmy

Back to top Go down

We, the members of foopets will reunite! Haha, welcome to the new RPing site. Empty hi

Post  xXTheSilentDreamerXx Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:16 am

thank you so much Smile this is very helpful

xXTheSilentDreamerXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:18 am

xXTheSilentDreamerXx wrote:thank you so much Smile this is very helpful

Hello there Smile Glad youy have joined, eel free to post your own Roleplays! Very Happy
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

We, the members of foopets will reunite! Haha, welcome to the new RPing site. Empty :3

Post  xXTheSilentDreamerXx Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:20 am

thanks, and i actually used to be, and actually still am {am i not sure why still} a foo member, that was really stupid of them to delete the roleplay thing

xXTheSilentDreamerXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:22 am

xXTheSilentDreamerXx wrote:thanks, and i actually used to be, and actually still am {am i not sure why still} a foo member, that was really stupid of them to delete the roleplay thing

It was, but the fact is, they simply don't listen to our wants! Our voices do matter!
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXMischief-ManagedXx Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:27 am

This is confusing on how to post. Did I do it right? Oooooo! The writing is blue! Surprised

xXMischief-ManagedXx

Back to top Go down

We, the members of foopets will reunite! Haha, welcome to the new RPing site. Empty Stupid Foo

Post  xXTheSilentDreamerXx Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:28 am

yes, i know... *sighs* Shortie, a fooambassitor, said that it is gone, and for good reasons. yes i understand some people were not listening and all, but still, think about the MANY memebers that are quitting because of that. If they don't notice, then they never really cared about their memebers and are losing moeny as we speak....retards

xXTheSilentDreamerXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:30 am

xXTheSilentDreamerXx wrote:yes, i know... *sighs* Shortie, a fooambassitor, said that it is gone, and for good reasons. yes i understand some people were not listening and all, but still, think about the MANY memebers that are quitting because of that. If they don't notice, then they never really cared about their memebers and are losing moeny as we speak....retards

Agreed! See, here there will still be basic rules to keep it, you know, appropriate and not rated mature xD but you can still post your own Roleplays! And yeah, your doing it right! Very Happy
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

We, the members of foopets will reunite! Haha, welcome to the new RPing site. Empty Agreed

Post  xXTheSilentDreamerXx Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:33 am

yes, that, i understand. That is inappropriate and sick. So, thank you for doing this for everyone Very Happy :

xXTheSilentDreamerXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:37 am

xXTheSilentDreamerXx wrote:yes, that, i understand. That is inappropriate and sick. So, thank you for doing this for everyone Very Happy :

No problem, glad to help. But please spread the word to help this community grow! Very Happy Surprised
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

We, the members of foopets will reunite! Haha, welcome to the new RPing site. Empty kk

Post  xXTheSilentDreamerXx Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:41 am

okay, i will be sure to

xXTheSilentDreamerXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:47 am

xXTheSilentDreamerXx wrote:okay, i will be sure to

Thank you Silent! Very Happy
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

We, the members of foopets will reunite! Haha, welcome to the new RPing site. Empty Kill FooPets!

Post  Pink-River Is a Ninja Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:52 am

We're gonna have all of FooPets here, and FooPets will cry while we kick dust in their face!
Pink-River Is a Ninja
Pink-River Is a Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:58 am

Pink-River Is a Ninja wrote:We're gonna have all of FooPets here, and FooPets will cry while we kick dust in their face!

Yes, we will! But we need to spread the word and let them know that this is out here too! Very Happy This forum will be successful, I just know it. afro
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down