RolePlaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kurnes. Now introducing the Richards. [Family RP.] Once you settle down in the family and in your new neighborhood will life be at peace? Or will drama increase??? 

Go down

The Kurnes. Now introducing the Richards. [Family RP.] Once you settle down in the family and in your new neighborhood will life be at peace? Or will drama increase???  Empty The Kurnes. Now introducing the Richards. [Family RP.] Once you settle down in the family and in your new neighborhood will life be at peace? Or will drama increase??? 

Post  Neon-Admin Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:03 pm

This RP is officially . The Kurnes are family of many. Maybe 100+? Kids and teens and elders and adults of all
Ages live in thisfamiky. They live in this huge mansion flooded with pets as well. Our neighbors? Don't really like kids...
This is the same for the Richards.

Rules:
You cannot use text talk.
No powerplaying.
You can only have up to four characters.
Be friendly out of character.
Keep cursing minor.
Do not do detailed it.
Use my form.

Form:

Full Name:
Nickname:
Family:
Crush:
Boyfriend/girlfriend:
Spouse:
Appearance:

My Characters:

Full Name: Eve Richards
Nickname: Eve?
Family: Richards.
Crush: Nope
Boyfriend/girlfriend: Nah
Spouse: NO.
Appearance:
She is tall five foot seven with light blonde hair. She isn't overweight but her body figure is slim and delicate, she isn't pale but a carmeal color. She has a few dimples and cute freckles here and there on her face but vaguely noticeable. She has big puppy dog brown eyes.

Full Name: Matthew Kurne
Nickname: Matt
Family: Kurne.
Crush: No.
Boyfriend/girlfriend: Nope.
Spouse: Er NO.
Appearance:
Matt has dark brown hair and light brown eyes. He is short maybe four foot ten or nine inches. His skin tone is a dimmed pale, so a carmeal.

Full Name: Amy Kurne
Nickname: Mom, mommy, mother.
Family: Kurne..
Crush: My husband.
Boyfriend/girlfriend: No.
Spouse: My husband.
Appearance:
She has Dark black hair and light brown eyes. She is tall maybe five foot eight and slim.

Full Name: California Jenette Richards
Nickname: Cali!
Family: Richards.
Crush: No.
Boyfriend/girlfriend: she is four.
Spouse: 
Appearance:
Cali is a small fragile baby with big blue eyes. She has light blonde hair and tiny delicate hands. Her skin tone is a warm casual tan and she has some freckles on her face.

Neon-Admin
Neon-Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Kurnes. Now introducing the Richards. [Family RP.] Once you settle down in the family and in your new neighborhood will life be at peace? Or will drama increase???  Empty Re: The Kurnes. Now introducing the Richards. [Family RP.] Once you settle down in the family and in your new neighborhood will life be at peace? Or will drama increase??? 

Post  Neon-Admin Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:39 pm

Amy rushed around. Matt had overfriends today and they made a mess. She sighed. She did some house work and them fed the kids. "MATTHEW KURNE GET OVER HERE!!!" She yelled finding he did not shut the bathroom door. "Do you want the cat to fricken drink the toilet water?! Or the dog?" She scolded.

Matt face palmed himself. "Crap, sorry mom I'll remember next time." He promised as he walked away going downstairs and sitting on one of the living room couches and watched Jersey Shore. "Ah." He said, clearly comfortable.

Cali sat next to Eve in the Richard's kitchen, counting her fingers. "One two." Thats all she knew. Eve smiled and poured her some milk. "Your so cute!" Eve praised hugging her little sister.
Neon-Admin
Neon-Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Kurnes. Now introducing the Richards. [Family RP.] Once you settle down in the family and in your new neighborhood will life be at peace? Or will drama increase???  Empty Re: The Kurnes. Now introducing the Richards. [Family RP.] Once you settle down in the family and in your new neighborhood will life be at peace? Or will drama increase??? 

Post  Neon-Admin Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:14 pm

Amy rushed around. Matt had overfriends today and they made a mess. She sighed. She did some house work and them fed the kids. "MATTHEW KURNE GET OVER HERE!!!" She yelled finding he did not shut the bathroom door. "Do you want the cat to fricken drink the toilet water?! Or the dog?" She scolded.

Matt face palmed himself. "Crap, sorry mom I'll remember next time." He promised as he walked away going downstairs and sitting on one of the living room couches and watched Jersey Shore. "Ah." He said, clearly comfortable.

Cali sat next to Eve in the Richard's kitchen, counting her fingers. "One two." Thats all she knew. Eve smiled and poured her some milk. "Your so cute!" Eve praised hugging her little sister.
Neon-Admin
Neon-Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neon-Admin Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:21 pm

Neon-Admin
Neon-Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down