RolePlaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☣LunarClan!!! The Fierce, Brave, and Swift!!!☣

+6
iSkyflame
SYSTEM-ZAPPY
4ever-simmy
DarkWarWolf
Lexie-The-Legend
iFrostfur
10 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

☣LunarClan!!! The Fierce, Brave, and Swift!!!☣ - Page 2 Empty Re: ☣LunarClan!!! The Fierce, Brave, and Swift!!!☣

Post  iFrostfur Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:58 am

You used html code XD

iFrostfur

Back to top Go down

☣LunarClan!!! The Fierce, Brave, and Swift!!!☣ - Page 2 Empty Re: ☣LunarClan!!! The Fierce, Brave, and Swift!!!☣

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:58 am

For pictures you press the picture Icon on the bar that also has bold, underline ect. You press the picture icon and paste the Httm link. Then it will show up once you press ok and save. Very Happy
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

https://fproleplayers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  iFrostfur Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:59 am

eh, I used IMG code it'seasier XD

iFrostfur

Back to top Go down

Post  SYSTEM-ZAPPY Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:00 am

Icewing looked around, he saw Blazewing and backed off, his mom told him cats with a Blazeclan history were dangerous, and can hurt an Iceclan heritage cat easily.

Thunderwing sat on top of a tree, she watched the thunderclouds, it seemed to be the only thing that brought her happiness.
SYSTEM-ZAPPY
SYSTEM-ZAPPY

Back to top Go down

Post  iFrostfur Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:02 am

accepted lemme update ranks again

iFrostfur

Back to top Go down

Post  iSkyflame Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:03 am

Skyflame: Looked up to the sky "Will you come back?"

Featherpaw: Played with his sister in the clearing

Birdpaw: Padded away from playing and sunned herself

iSkyflame

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie-The-Legend Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:04 am

I must go for awhile! Be back soon!
Lexie-The-Legend
Lexie-The-Legend
Admin

https://fproleplayers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SYSTEM-ZAPPY Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:06 am

Zaptail hung onto the beehive, she was very curious, and now her life was based on her hunger. She saw a bee come out and sting her. "Yeeowchi!" She cried out, it was obvious she now had a hatred of bees, she kept her grip on the beehive and ate some of the honey
SYSTEM-ZAPPY
SYSTEM-ZAPPY

Back to top Go down

Post  iFrostfur Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:06 am

kk bye

iFrostfur

Back to top Go down

Post  iFrostfur Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:07 am

Furzeheart: *Mixed herbs*

iFrostfur

Back to top Go down

Post  iFrostfur Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:08 am

Crookeddoom: You okay there? *He Jumped onto the Tree Zaptail was on*

iFrostfur

Back to top Go down

Post  4ever-simmy Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:10 am

name- StarLight
gender- female
crush- nah
rank- warrior
look-
☣LunarClan!!! The Fierce, Brave, and Swift!!!☣ - Page 2 Cat2

name- DawnPaw
gender- male
crush- i dont know
rank- warrior
look-
☣LunarClan!!! The Fierce, Brave, and Swift!!!☣ - Page 2 Gray-Cat-Web
4ever-simmy
4ever-simmy

Back to top Go down

Post  iSkyflame Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:11 am

Featherpaw: "Whatcha lookin' at?" He asked as he padded up to Skyflame

Skyflame: "Oh... nothing but lost memories..." She said quietly as she padded to the nursery, head down, tail drooping

Birdpaw: Practiced her battle moves "Did yuo see that, Featherpaw!?" She called over to him excitedly

Birchclaw: Looked at himself in a pool

iSkyflame

Back to top Go down

Post  iFrostfur Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:12 am

accepted

iFrostfur

Back to top Go down

Post  SYSTEM-ZAPPY Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:13 am

Zaptail yowled "Ouchy! Don't grab my tail, I'm fine just hungry" She swings her tail and lands him on the nearest branch, then continues eating
SYSTEM-ZAPPY
SYSTEM-ZAPPY

Back to top Go down

Post  iSkyflame Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:15 am

Featherpaw: Looked away "Somethings really upsetting Skyflame. I can feel it."

Birdpaw: "You're point? What does that have to do with us?"

Featherpaw: "Have you gone mad?! She's our sister!!! We're supposed to support her through everything!"

iSkyflame

Back to top Go down

Post  iFrostfur Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:16 am

Crokeddoom: Then why not just eat some prey? *He Joked*

iFrostfur

Back to top Go down

Post  iFrostfur Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:17 am

Hailstorm: *Padded over to Skyflame* I'm Guessing you miss your Mate.. well, I miss mine too

iFrostfur

Back to top Go down

Post  iSkyflame Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:18 am

Skyflame: *Shook her head* I don't miss that rotten flea-bag for anything... *She gowled as she held her head low*

Featherpaw: "Imm'na go talk to her..." *He padded away towards the nursery*

Birdpaw: *Shrugged and padded away to go hunt*

Birchclaw: *Padded into camp with a rabbit*

Last edited by iSkyflame on Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total

iSkyflame

Back to top Go down

Post  SYSTEM-ZAPPY Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:18 am

Zaptail looked up and nodded "You're right, I just wanted some honey to go with it though, but I can't get this hive down." she swishes her tail against the tree and then her back, more and more static goes in when she does this. By the time she let her tail droop, it was cackling with electricity "I learned that from my mom, but she said to be careful, and that it could hurt someone."
SYSTEM-ZAPPY
SYSTEM-ZAPPY

Back to top Go down

Post  Inferno- Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:19 am

giggles Isn't it great to see pictures again!

Inferno-

Back to top Go down

Post  iFrostfur Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:20 am

Crookeddoom: Ah, lemme do it for you.. *Sliced the Hive down with his Claw and when the Bees all came out he sliced every single one with him long and sharp claws*

iFrostfur

Back to top Go down

Post  iFrostfur Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:20 am

TOTALLY XD

iFrostfur

Back to top Go down

Post  SYSTEM-ZAPPY Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:22 am

Zaptail looked down at the bees "That was...AMAZING! Shocking! Oop, I made a funny joke out of that!" She puts her tail to the ground, it stops sparking immediatly "My name is Zaptail, bet you can tell why! Who are you?"
SYSTEM-ZAPPY
SYSTEM-ZAPPY

Back to top Go down

Post  iFrostfur Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:22 am

Crookeddoom: *Chuckled* I'm Crookeddoom

iFrostfur

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum